Home » Posts tagged 'IIIT Kalyani Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIIT Kalyani Fee Structure
Last updated on December 23rd, 2020
IIIT Kalyani is a prominent institute for Information technology and it is mentored by IIT Kharagpur. IIIT Kalyani fee structure is divided into two parts here: Institute Fee and Hostel Fee.
- B.Tech is offered in Computer Science and Engineering. There are a total of 130 seats in this undergraduate programme.
- The institute fee is paid by all students who enrol themselves at IIIT Kalyani. The hostel fee is to be paid by the hostelers only. The payment of both the fees is independent of one another.
- The total Institute Fee for the first semester is INR 103820. The total Institute Fee for other semesters is INR 98200 each.
- Staying in the hostel is compulsory for all first year students. Hostel fee is compulsory for first-year students. IIIT Kalyani Fee Payment can be done via online mode.
Also Check IIIT Kalyani JEE Main Cut Off for B.Tech
IIIT Kalyani Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Kalyani Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Particulars||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Students’ activities fee||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Grade Card/Provisional Certificate Fee||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Hostel Overhead Fee||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Alumni Registration Fee||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Library Caution Money||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Institute Caution Money (Refundable)||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Identity Card Fee||120||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
IIIT Kalyani Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIIT Kalyani offers scholarships under the schemes of Central and State Governments. In some of the rare cases, there will be fee waivers for the students.
- Students can also get financial assistance in regards to hostel and mess charges if they avail the scholarships provided by IIIT Kalyani.
- Since the State Government and Central Government agencies have a large number of schemes to provide scholarship to students, the admission office will help the students to apply for such opportunities.
- Tuition fee waiver scholarship in the form of full/half-free studentship will be awarded strictly on merit cum means basis as per the notification of the West Bengal Government.
- There will be a 100% tuition fee waiver, for students belonging to the SC, ST and PwD categories.
- As for General and OBC students with the annual family income of less than Rs, 1 lakh, there will be full remission of the tuition fees.
- For the students belonging to the general and OBC categories – with the family income being between INR 1 lakh and INR 5 lakh per annum – remission of 2/3rd of the tuition fee is allowed.
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
How To Pay IIIT Kalyani Fees?
IIIT Kalyani fee is to be paid through online mode. You do not need to visit the campus of IIIT Kalyani physically. The payment is to be done through the SBI Collect Portal. This is the link to the portal: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
IIIT Kalyana fee payment can be done online through the portal given on the IIIT Kalyani website.
- Click on payment option given on the IIIT Kalyani website.
- Select ‘West Bengal’ as State of Corporate/Institution.
- Select ‘Educational Institution’ as the type of Corporate/Institution. Select ‘INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, KALYANI’ as Educational Institute Name.
- Submit the information.
- Select the payment category as per requirement.
- Submit the information for successful payment and completion of the admission process.
- Due to the global pandemic, IIIT Kalyani has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIIT Kalyani authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIIT Kalyani Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.