Home » Posts tagged 'IIIT Dharwad Scholarships'
Tag Archives: IIIT Dharwad Scholarships
Last updated on August 20th, 2021
- The total fee for each semester as per IIIT Dharwad Fee Structure is INR 1,75,000. IIIT Dharwad charges other fees like Hostel Fee, Library Fee etc.
- IIIT Dharwad fees can be paid through online mode, credit card/debit card, or demand drafts on the given details.
- IIIT Dharwad offers students scholarships based on their talents and the skills they possess.
Also Check IIIT Dharwad: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Dharwad Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Particulars||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Admission fees (one-time payment)||10,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
Note: Due to the prevailing Covid-19 pandemic situation, the Board of Governors approved special reduced tuition and other fees for the first year only: INR 80,000 per semester and INR 15,000 per semester, respectively, for the first two semesters only. Regular fees of INR 1,00,000 and INR 25,000 per semester shall be payable from the third semester onwards.
IIIT Dharwad Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
The scholarships are the rewards or the waivers to the deserving or talented students. The college offers students scholarships based on their talents and the skills they possess. The college offers scholarships based on the following basis
- The student might get a scholarship based on his/her college merit.
- The student might get a fee waiver if he/she belongs to the economically weaker section of the society, then the student can get a fee waiver.
- A tuition fee waiver is awarded up to 25% to the students admitted in B.Tech, B.Arch and other degree programmes.
- NIT Rourkela Cut Off 2019: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Andhra Pradesh: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Cut Off, Courses and More
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
How to pay IIIT Dharwad Fees?
The fees can be paid through online mode, credit card/debit card, or demand drafts on the given details.
- Fees are payable using State Bank Collect online portal. Select Internet Banking or SBI debit card while paying fee through SBI Collect for lesser charges.
- Students are advised to retain their receipt generated through State Bank Collect for proof of fee deposited. Do not use cash / direct account transfer mode for fee payment.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India|
|Name of Beneficiary||IIIT Dharwad|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
- Due to the global pandemic, IIIT Dharwad Fee structure has been revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.