Home » Posts tagged 'IIIT Bhagalpur Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIIT Bhagalpur Fee Structure
Last updated on December 16th, 2020
IIIT Bhagalpur fee structure is a little bit more expensive than that of NITs and IITs. Students who aspire to study B.Tech programmes at Indian Institute of Information and Technology, Bhagalpur should take JEE Main. Seat allocation is done based on preference through JoSAA counseling.
- IIIT Bhagalpur offers three B.Tech courses which are, B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering.
- The total course fee for a 4 year B.Tech program at IIIT Bhagalpur is approximately INR 10,49,000.
- IIIT Bhagalpur fee structure is updated every year and the updated details are published on the official website of the institute.
- The fee for each semester is to be paid at the commencement of a semester to the institute’s bank account.
- IIIT Bhagalpur fee structure consists of tuition fee, hostel & food charges and other such fees.
- Fees to be paid in the first semester of the course is usually higher than the following semesters, as the total fee includes several one-time and refundable charges.
Take a look at the detailed IIIT Bhagalpur fee structure for B.Tech Courses.
- IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-2021
- IIIT Nagpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-21
- IIIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Bhagalpur Fee Structure for B.Tech- 2020
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Internet Connectivity Fees||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Medical Fees/ Mediclaim||1,000||–||1,000||–||1,000||–||1,000||–|
|Career Development Fund||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|Hostel Rent fees||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000||12,000|
|Hostel Maintenance Fee||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|Total of Semester fees||1,15,250||1,14,250||1,15,250||1,14,250||1,15,250||1,14,250||1,15,250||1,14,250|
|Total Refundable fees||10,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total One Time Fees||8,700||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Mess fees In Advance||14,000||14,000||14,000||14,000||14,000||14,000||14,000||14,000|
- IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Pune Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Bhilai Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
IIIT Bhagalpur Fee Structure: Tuition Fee Waiver & Scholarships
IIIT Bhagalpur does not provide any tuition fee waiver scheme on its own. The fee structure updated by the institute officially, suggests that the fee is the same for all categories.
However IIIT Bhagalpur students are eligible to apply for many State, PSU and Central scholarships.
- Central Sector Scholarship for Education of SC students
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Students Belonging to Minority Communities
- National Fellowship & Scholarship for ST students’ Higher Education
- Central Sector scholarship for College and University Students
- National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
- State Post-Matric Schemes
Central Sector/PSUs Scholarships
- NTPC Scholarship
- SAIL Scholarship for SC/ST Students
- Coal India Limited Scholarship
- Scholarship from Oil & Natural Gas Corporation for SC & ST students
State Government Fee Reimbursement Schemes:
Many State Governments provide fee reimbursement schemes for minority community students of IIIT Bhagalpur, funded by MHRD. Some of them are;
- Government of Telangana
- Government of Jharkhand
- Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Government of Madhya Pradesh
- IIIT Bhagalpur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Rank
- IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
How to Pay IIIT Bhagalpur Fees?
- Payment of fees will be accepted only by NEFT or through E-Challan. Any other mode of payment is not accepted by IIIT Bhagalpur.
- You have to pay these fees together which are mentioned below.
- Academic Fees Per Semester
- Hostel Fees Per semester
- One Time fees
Above mentioned fees have to be paid together in UCO Bank at below given details.
|Name of Account Holder||IIIT Bhagalpur|
|Bank Name & Address||UCO Bank, Fatehpur village, Bhagalpur-813210|
Mess fees should be paid separately in the AXIS Bank Account.
|Name of Account Holder||IIIT Bhagalpur|
|Bank Name & Address||Axis Bank, Patel Babu Road, Bhagalpur-812001|
- At the time of filling the registration form you have to mention both Transaction numbers without fail.
- If there is any mismatch in mentioning the transaction number in the registration form then the institute will not be responsible for it and will lead to rejection of your registration form.
- All the personal academic details should be correctly mentioned in the registration form with proof by means of scanned documents.
- The information and data on IIIT Bhagalpur fee structure and its payment method are subject to changes.
- Students are always advised to check the same with the official authorities and official website of college before making any fee payments.