Home » Posts tagged 'IIIT Agartala Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIIT Agartala Fee Structure
Last updated on March 1st, 2021
India Institute of Information Technology, Agartala (IIIT Agartala) is one of the renowned institutes that offer engineering courses to deserving candidates. IIIT Agartala fee structure consists of tuition fees, medical fees, caution fees (one-time refundable fees), and much more mentioned beneath in a more detailed form.
- The institute offers only one undergraduate course, B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. IIIT Agartala’ B.Tech (Hons) admission is granted based on the candidate’s performance in JEE Main which is followed by JoSAA counseling.
- IIIT Agartala fee structure is also affordable making it easier for the students to chase their dreams. Eligible candidates can opt for the scholarship option as well.
- Once the JEE Main exam result gets announced, seat allocation of the students is undertaken by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). The candidates can opt for any of the modes, including online or offline to begin with the application process.
Also Check IIIT Agartala: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
IIIT Agartala Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||IIIT Agartala|
|Institute Type||Public-Private university|
|Mentor Institute||National Institute of Technology, Agartala (NIT Agartala)|
|Scholarship/Fee Waiver||Scholarships- Available; Fees Waiver- Not available|
|Admissions via||JEE Exam|
- Top 10 NITs Accepting JEE Main Score
- NIT Hamirpur Cut Off for JEE Main
- JEE Main Cut Off for Top NITs
IIIT Agartala Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
|Particulars||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Caution Money (one time refundable )||5,000||NA||NA||NA|
|Total Semester Fees||1,06,000||1,00,000||1,00,000||1,01,200|
|Mess Fee*( Rs. 3500/- PM)||21,000||–||–||–|
|Caution Money (One time refundable)||3,000||–||–||–|
Note: Mess Fee might change in the subsequent semesters due to a surge in the market price for food items (If applicable).
- NIT Trichy: Courses Offered, Admissions via JEE Main, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
IIIT Agartala Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIIT Agartala doesn’t offer any fee waiver to the students who plan to do B.Tech from here.
- No exemption in fees is offered to reserved and unreserved category students. But numerous scholarship options are offered to the most deserving and qualified students each year. One can look for those options to get additional funding to sponsor their studies here.
- Financial assistance in the form of fee remission and awards are granted to the deserving & economically backward students (Indian nationals) by several foundations and governments.
- Every year numerous scholarships are given by several authorities to the students.
- The amount and number of scholarships differ in terms of value and candidates interested in getting these scholarships have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria based on which they will get the awards.
Some of the kinds of scholarships offered to the students include:
- Professor Ghanashyam Dash Scholarship for Higher Education for the students of Odisha, up to INR 1 LPA will be offered for graduation by Bansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation (BIPF)
- Scholarship to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST category planning to do a full time UG engineering course will be provided by Engineers India Limited.
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education offered to ST category students.
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top-Class Education for SC students provides financial support to SC students pursuing studies beyond 10+2.
- Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) awards Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowships will be given to outstanding engineering students.
- Almost 100 candidates belonging to SC category who want to get higher education in institutes of national importance will get Rajashri Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship for
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Admissions via JEE Main, Cut-Offs, Fees
How To Pay IIIT Agartala Fees?
Interested students taking admissions at this institute have to pay fees (Including Hostel charges) electronically and through DD as well.
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
Steps to pay fees at IIIT Agartala:
Once B.Tech aspirants have cross-checked the detailed IIIT Agartala fees structure, they must know the steps to pay the fees.
- Students must go through the official website and click on the online link for paying the amount.
- Online payments are allowed, students are allowed to use their cards or net banking to make the payments.
- Also, they can pay the fees at the State Bank of India, Account No 32893860835, IFSC Code: SBIN0011491.
- Also, post paying the fees, students are supposed to upload/update their payment details like UTR No/Journal NO./etc. through Google forms mentioned on the official website.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India|
|Name of Beneficiary||IIIT Agartala|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.