Home » Posts tagged 'IIFPT Fees structure'
Tag Archives: IIFPT Fees structure
Last updated on April 17th, 2021
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology is a public type institution. The admission is based on the entrance and merit list. IIFPT Thanjavur Fee Structure for the B.Tech course for the year 2020-21 has been updated recently.
- The duration of the course is 4 years, the fees for the 1st year is INR 1.43 LPA. The total fees for all four years are 5.13 lakhs.
- As per the IIFPT Thanjavur Fee Structure, the hostel fees and mess charges are INR 30000.
- The caution deposit, library deposit fee, and hostel deposit must be paid only once during the time of admission and the amount is refundable after the last semester.
- Candidates can pay their fees through online or offline mode.
- IIIT Ranchi Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- GKCIET Malda: Admissions via JEE Advanced, Cut Off, Scholarships, Placements and More
IIFPT Thanjavur Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Name of the institute||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT)|
|Governed by||Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India|
|Program name||B.Tech Food Engineering and Technology|
|Total semester fee (B. Tech)||5.13 lakhs|
|Duration of the program||4 years|
|Admission via||JEE Main via Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB)|
- IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIFPT Thanjavur Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
The below mentioned table is the breakdown of IIFPT Thanjavur Fee Structure for each semester:
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
Hostel and Mess Charges
The below-mentioned table is the breakdown of hostel and mess charges for the year 2020-21:
|Particulars||Fees (In INR)|
|Hostel admission fee||1100|
|Hostel deposit (refundable)||3500|
|Mess advance (dining charges)||15000|
Note: The college will not charge any extra or excess amount other than the fees mentioned in the above tables.
- NIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT BHU Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
IIFPT Thanjavur Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
Indian Institute of food processing technology, Thanjavur, Tamilnadu provides many types of national and state-level scholarships to the economically backward students who fall short of the annual income line.
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development provides different scholarships to the SC/ST/BC/EWS/PwD category students.
- The students have to register in the national scholarship portal before the commencement of the program to avail the scholarships.
- Institute merit cum scholarship of INR 1000 per month is offered for five students from each batch who scored a minimum GPA of 7.5 in the previous semester.
- Institute free studentship of INR 5000 per semester is offered only to one student per batch who scored a minimum GPA of 7.5 in the previous semester.
- The Anil Adlakha Award Scholarship Award of INR 10000 will be given to the second-year student for his/her excellent performance in the first year of the B.Tech program.
- Institute National Prize of INR 5000 with a certificate of merit for each batch from the second to the fourth year of the program based on the performance of the previous year.
- IIIT Allahabad Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Bangalore: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Courses, Scholarships and More
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Cut Off for JEE Main
How to pay IIFPT Thanjavur Fees?
Both the hostel fees and academic fees shall be paid through SBI net banking by following steps:
- Go to the official website- iifpt.edu.in
- Click on the fee payment notification.
- It directs you to the alternative payment methods.
- Select SBI net banking.
- Accept the terms and conditions and proceed.
- Select the type of institution.
- Choose the institution name.
- Select the category (academic fee/hostel fee/student internship, etc.)
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Add payment method.
- Type the amount.
- Submit your application.
- NIT Puducherry: Admission Via JEE Main, Cut Off, Fees and More
- SPA Vijayawada: UG Admissions via JEE Main, Cut Off, Fees, Scholarships
- Due to the global pandemic, the IIFPT Thanjavur Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIFPT Thanjavur authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIFPT Thanjavur Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.