Home » Posts tagged 'Highest Package at IIEST Shibpur'
Tag Archives: Highest Package at IIEST Shibpur
Last updated on February 5th, 2021
IIEST Shibpur placements for the academic year of 2019–2020 had been winning as 511 students got positioned in 111 reputed firms with a promising salary package.
- A whole of 810 students took part in the final placement procedure, out of which 422 UG students, 21 Dual grade students, and over 68 PG learners got positioned under numerous sectors of the industry.
- This year, IIEST Shibpur highest package offered was INR 39 LPA which was proposed to four learners by Microsoft IDC. With respects to the Sector, the full number of job roles were furnished under the Core Engineering Sector.
- Some of the prime recruiters who toured the IIEST campus during the 2020 placement drive comprises- PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Microsoft, TCS, Daikin, Vedanta, Wipro, Cognizant, Godrej, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, HSBC Technologies, etc.
- In 2019, the university had invited over 90 respected firms for the final placement procedure and they offered 462 invitations with honourable salary packages. This year, 111 recruiters were attending at the campus.
IIEST Shibpur Placements 2020 Highlights
|Number of eligible students||603|
|Number of students placed||146|
|Number of participating companies||90|
|Number of offers||387|
|Highest salary offered||INR 39.12 Lakhs|
|Highest Recruiting Branch||Computer Science and Technology; Information Technology|
|Top Recruiting Companies||PWC, Maruti, Microsoft, HSBC Technologies, Saint-Gobain|
- IIIT Una: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Placements, Scholarships and More
- IIITM Gwalior Cut Off for JEE Main
IIEST Shibpur Placements: Department-wise
The following tabulation depicts the total quantity of requests provided under each department at IIEST Shibpur:
|Departments||Total No. of Offers|
|Computer Science and Engineering||105|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||65|
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
IIEST Shibpur Placements: Sector-wise
The additional table illustrates the Sector-wise figure of recruiters who contributed in the placement drive:
- IIITDM Jabalpur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- GKV Haridwar Cut Off: JEE Main Opening & Closing Ranks
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
IIEST Shibpur Placements: Top Recruiters
- During the 2020 placement hustle, IIEST bagged the greatest CTC worth INR. 39 LPA which was furnished by Microsoft IDC to four UG learners (2 from CST and 2 from IT).
- The Institute persuades several reputed firms for the final placement procedure who enrols competent students and provides an incredible salary package. The subsequent tabulation furnishes the respected companies who toured the campus for the definitive placement process.
|Aakash Institute||Accenture||Adobe||Amazon India||Atos|
|Axis Bank||BHEL||Bengal Bank||Capgemini||Cognizant|
|Coal India Ltd||Coffee Day Beverages||Daikin||Deloitte||Electro Steel Castings|
|Essel Mining||Foster Wheeler||Future General Insurance||Hiland Group|
|Hindustan Motors||Hyundai Motors||Indian Army||Indian Navy||Infosys Technologies|
|Infinity Infosys Park||Indian Oil Corporation||ITC Infotech||ITC Ltd||Jacobs|
|DE Shaw||ACT Fibernet||Wells Fargo||Hindustan Unilever||Saint-Gobain|
|Microsoft||Odessa Technologies||Samsung||Samsung Electronics||Snap Deal|
|State Bank of India||Star Coolers||Tata Capital||Tata Chemicals||Tata Power|
|Tata Steel||Tata Consultancy Services||Tata Consultant Engineers||Tech Mahindra||Wipro|
IIEST Shibpur is one of the most reputed top engineering colleges of the country. The institute is ranked 43rd in the NIRF Ranking for the year 2020. During the placement session 2019-20, a total of 111 companies visited the campus for the recruitment process. IIEST highest package offered was worth INR 39 LPA provided by Microsoft to four students from Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology department. Some of the IIEST Top recruiters are Wipro, Microsoft, IOC, Godrej, Cognizant, HSBC Technologies, etc.