Home » Posts tagged 'GGU Bilaspur Fees'
Tag Archives: GGU Bilaspur Fees
Last updated on March 2nd, 2021 at 11:08 am
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD programs. It offers B.Tech in various fields such as Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and so on. GGU Bilaspur fee structure depends upon the specialization selected.
- It is a government University of Chhattisgarh and comparatively has a low fee structure to other Universities and Colleges.
- Admission in various B.Tech courses are done through JEE Main qualified candidates followed by Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) counselling process.
- Students applying for B.Tech in GGU Bilaspur have to pay INR 28,850 for the first semester as their Tuition Fee.
- Students willing to reside in the college hostel will have to pay hostel fee, mess fee, caution money, as well as electricity and water charges which are included in GGU Bilaspur Fee Structure.
- Generally, 1st semester fee is higher than the remaining semester as it consists of one-time deposits that are refundable.
Also Check GGU Bilaspur: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
GGU Bilaspur Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
The detailed particulars for each semester of GGU Bilaspur Fee Structure are provided in the table below-
|Particulars||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Electricity & Water Charges||As per meter reading||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Semester Fees (A)||18300||15250||16500||15250||16500||15250||16500||15250|
|Institute Caution Money||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Caution Money||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Refundable Fees (B)||3300||–||300||–||300||–||300||–|
|Students’ Welfare Fund||100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Admission fee||(Boys)10000
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||17850||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Tech Fest Fee||500||–||500||–||500||–||500||–|
|Total of Yearly Fee (D)||750||–||750||–||750||–||750||–|
|Mess Caution Money||4000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Fee (A+B+C+D)||29,350||–||27,550||–||27,550||–||27,550||–|
- The Caution Money mentioned above is refundable.
- The above mentioned fee is revised every year.
- SPA Delhi Cut Off 2019: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Andhra Pradesh: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Cut Off, Courses and More
GGU Bilaspur Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
GGU Bilaspur offers Scholarship for physically challenged candidates. Incentive money scheme is provided for disabled students pursuing higher education. The university offers incentive money to the meritorious physically challenged candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for the same is as follows:
- The candidate should be a native resident of Chattisgarh.
- The Candidate should be the district topper in 10th/12th/ITI/Polytech/technical job oriented programs in a physically challenged category.
Benefits would be as follows:
- Physically disabled district topper in class 10th will be awarded INR 2000/-
- Physically disabled district topper in class 12th will be awarded INR 5000/-
- Physically disabled district topper in ITI/Polytech will be awarded INR 6000/-
- Physically disabled district topper in Technical courses will be awarded INR 12000/-
Scholarship for SC/ST Candidates:
- GGU Bilaspur University also provides assistance to SC, ST, PWD as well as Minority students from other states of chhattisgarh based on Government rules for scholarships.
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver is also offered to meritorious students based on their marks in the qualifying examination.
- Even students are also eligible for financial aid in terms of hostel and mess charges if they avail the scholarship.
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How To Pay GGU Bilaspur Fees?
Students can pay the fees via online mode through State Bank of India.
The detailed steps to pay the fee online are mentioned below:
- Open the website – www.onlinesbi.com
- Click on the State Bank Collect tab
- Go through Terms and Conditions , then tick mark and accept, then click on proceed.
- Now select the state in which University/Institute is present (i.e, Chhattisgarh)
- Then select the type of University/Institute it is (i.e, educational institution)
- Next Select the institute name (i.e, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur C.G)
- Under this you will find 4 categories:- Newly Admitted Students, Employees, Passed Out Students, Existing Students.
Select the required carefully.
- Now, Mention fee account and select the course student has chosen.
- Fill up all the particulars and submit.
- Check the particulars and select confirm option.
Note: Please ensure the fee structure before filling the concern column. And the fee structure is available in the respective departments.
Students can also pay the fee via net banking, debit and credit card. And the students who have availed educational loan will have to transfer the amount through SBI- State Collect or NEFT or RTGS payments only.
Also to provide the copy of payments receipt in the account department for students who have paid fee through RTGS/NEFT.
- Before depositing fee online, please ensure head wise fee
- Head wise fee has to be entered by the applicant correctly
- Depositing fee will not ensure that you had the right to deposit the fee and therefore please ensure that you have cleared all the formalities before depositing the fee.
- Due to the global pandemic, the GGU Bilaspur Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by GGU Bilaspur authorities. For detailed information and exact data on GGU Bilaspur Fee Structure refer to the official website of the college.