Home » Posts tagged 'College'
Tag Archives: College
Last updated on October 16th, 2020 at 06:18 pm
NIT Surathkal Fee structure is one of the first things you should look up once your name appears in the rank list. NIT Surathkal is one of India’s leading engineering institutes in India. It has an amazing roster of over 400 faculty members and more than 4,000 students on the campus. Admission to B. Tech courses are done through JEE Main exam followed by JoSAA counselling.
- The tuition fee and other academic expenses to be incurred by the students are subject to change every year.
- The updated NIT Surathkal Fee Structure is usually released at the beginning of each academic session.
- As a public sector educational institution, NIT Surathkal has comparatively affordable fee structure than private technical universities.
- Even if the fee creates a financial burden for students with minimum annual income, they can approach nationalized banks for easy and low-interest rate education loans.
- The total fee for the first semester should be paid at the time of admission. Since there will be refundable and one-time deposits, the first-semester fee is usually higher than the rest of the semesters.
- NIT Surathkal Cut Off for JEE Main: Opening and Closing Ranks
- JEE Main Cut Off for Top NITs
- NIT Goa: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Courses and More
NIT Surathkal B.Tech Fee Structure- 2020-21
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Career Development Fee||1,050||–||1,000||–||–||–||–||–|
|Health Care Facilities||1,050||–||1,000||–||–||–||–||–|
|Student Activities Fee||3,675||–||3,500||–||2,175||–||2,175||–|
|Swimming Pool Fee||1,050||–||1,050||–||–||–||–||–|
|Group Insurance Cover||430||–||430||–||430||–||430||–|
|Central Computing Facility Fee||2,625||–||2,500||–||750||–||750||–|
|Total Semester Fees (A)||90,230||77,200||89,980||74,500||74,855||70,500||74,855||70,500|
|Total One Time Fee (B)||5,250||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Refundable Fees (C)||5,250||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Fees (A+B+C)||100,730||77,200||86,980||74,500||74,855||70,500||74,855||70,500|
Points To Note-
- NIT Surathkal Hostel Rent mentioned above includes the water and electricity charges.
- In the first year, there will be shared accommodation in the Hostel for Male Candidates.
- In the second year, it will either be shared or single accommodation for Male Candidates.
- In the 3rd and 4th year, there is an option between single and shared accommodation for Male Candidates.
- In case the male candidate opts for single accommodation, the rent applicable will be INR 5,000/- per semester (for 3rd and 4th year)
- Female Candidates have to live in Shared Accommodation from 1st to 3rd year, and there will be single room accommodation in 4th year.
- The Group Insurance Fee is provisional and is subject to change.
- MANIT Bhopal: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
- NIT Trichy Cut Off for JEE Main: Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Srinagar: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Scholarships and More
NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for International Students
NIT Surathkal also offers B.Tech admission through DASA (Direct Admission of Students Abroad). The following table provides the NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for students admitted through DASA scheme, as well as CIWG students (Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries)
|Nationality||Fee per Semester|
|SAARC Countries||USD 2,000|
|Non-SAARC Countries||USD 4,000|
|CIWG Candidate||INR 1,25,000 (per annum)|
- NIT Delhi: Admission via JEE Main, Courses Offered, Scholarships, Fee Structure and More
- NIT Nagaland Cut Off for JEE Main
- NIT Calicut Cut Off for JEE Main
Tuition Fee Waiver
NIT Surathkal does provide fee waivers to eligible candidates. Other than fee waivers, scholarships and study aids are also available for deserving and meritorious students. The conditions for NIT Surathkal fee waiver is as follows;
- NIT Surathkal provides 100% tuition fee waiver, for students belonging to minority categories like SC, ST and PwD.
- The exemption is not applicable for DASA, ICCR, and MEA candidates.
- Fee Structure, Scholarships and More at NIT Allahabad
- NIT Puducherry: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Placement, Reservation and More
- NIT Warangal Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest News Updates
- JEE Main 2021 Will Be Conducted In More Regional Languages, Says Education Minister
- Opening and Closing Ranks (2020) for Round 1 Counselling Released By JoSAA; Check Details
- JoSAA Releases Updated Instructions For Online Verification & Change of Willingness
- JoSAA Counselling 2020: Second Mock Seat Allotment Released, Registrations End Tomorrow
- Candidates Will Get Another Chance Directly in JEE Advanced 2021 Due To COVID-19
How To Pay NIT Surathkal Fees?
- Payment can only be done through the IRIS payment portal
- To go to the IRIS Payment portal, click here.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- You can recover your password if in any case you forget it.
- Fill in all the necessary details carefully.
- Pay the fees online.
- Take a print out of the receipt that has been generated..
- In case you are paying through a bank loan, you can transfer the fee to the following account –
- Once the fee has been paid, submit the bank advice to the Institute cash section and send the details of transaction number, date, name, and roll no to the following email id – [email protected],[email protected]
For DASA students, e-payment can be done to the following details –
|Beneficiary Name||THE DIRECTOR NITK SURATHKAL|
|Bank Name||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
NOTE: The above information is subject to changes by NIT Surathkal authorities. For detailed information and exact data on NIT Surathkal Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.