Home » Posts tagged 'CIT Kokrajhar Fee'
Tag Archives: CIT Kokrajhar Fee
Last updated on February 16th, 2021 at 06:16 pm
CIT Kokrajhar is funded by the ministry of human resources and development of the government of india. The institute offers courses in engineering. This institution was founded in december 2006 and it is located near Kokrajhar Railway Station in Assam. CIT Kokrajhar Fee Structure of B.Tech is different for different categories. Students are asked to pay reduced fees for their courses.
- The course is divided into 8 semesters and the students are required to pay the tuition fee, along with other applicable charges, each semester.
- For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and a refundable caution money for the facilities provided by the institute.
Also Check CIT Kokrajhar: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
CIT Kokrajhar Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of CIT Kokrajhar Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Technology Film Society||2800||2800||2800||2800||2800||2800||2800||2800|
|Hostel Seat Rent||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
|Electricity & Water Charges||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Total of Semester Fee||36500||36500||36500||36500||36500||36500||36500||36500|
|Institute Caution Money||4000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Caution Money||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Refundable Fee||6000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Students’ Welfare Fund||200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fees||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- IIIT Manipur Cut Off 2019: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Jalandhar: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Cut Off, Courses and More
CIT Kokrajhar Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
CIT Kokrajhar Fees have some modification by the caste categories,The list of fees that depend upon the caste is listed below.
- There will be a 100% tuition fee waiver, for students belonging to the SC, ST and PwD categories.
- As for General and OBC students with the annual family income of less than Rs, 1 lakh, there will be full remission of the tuition fees.
- For the students belonging to the General and OBC categories – with the family income being between INR 1 lakh and INR 5 lakh per annum – remission of 2/3rd of the tuition fee is allowed.
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How To Pay CIT Kokrajhar Fees?
Students should pay the fee amount through online mode. The link for is provided on the official website of Central Institute of Technology. Steps to Pay the Fee are given below.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of CIT Kokrajhar @ www.cit.ac.in.
- Step 2: Search for academics fee payment.
- Step 3: Click the Fee payment mode from debit card/credit card or internet banking.
- Step 4: Enter the amount and pay the fee.
- Due to the global pandemic, the CIT Kokrajhar Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by CIT Kokrajhar authorities. For detailed information and exact data on CIT Kokrajhar Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.