Home » Posts tagged 'B.Arch/B.Plan Result'
Tag Archives: B.Arch/B.Plan Result
Last updated on September 20th, 2021
JEE Main 2021 Results have been announced for all four sessions. JEE Main B. Arch and B. Planning results are expected to be released soon by NTA. Aspirants can check their results through the official website of JEE advanced.
Candidates who want to get admission in IITs need to register for JEE Advanced. The registration form will be closed by 20 September 2021 (till 5:00 PM). The last date to submit the form with late fee is 21 September 2021 (till 5:00 PM). The examination date has been decided to October 3, 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Qualifying cutoff has been declared by the NTA. The students can now get admission with lower or close ranks. You can get admission in 31 NITs, 26 IIITs, and 29 GFTIs with JEE Main Rank.
JEE Main 2021 Qualifying Cut Off
The qualifying Cut Off for JEE Main 2021 is given below-
|Category||Cutoff for Paper 1|
|Common Rank List||87.89|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||68.02|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||46.88|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||34.67|
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration
- Eligible aspirants can apply for JEE advanced 2021. Today is the last date for filing the registration form. Click here to register yourself.
- Fill in the application no. and password. Enter the security pin and log in.
- Fill in the necessary details and upload the documents if required.
- You can make the payment last by 5:00 PM on September 21, 2021. You can use online modes to pay.
- Print the application form for further information.
The registration fee of JEE advanced 2021 has been decided for all the candidates.
|Indians||SC/ ST and PwD Female candidates (all categories)All other aspirants||INR 1,400INR 1,400 INR 2,800|
|Foreign national||SAARC/Non-SAARC countries candidates||USD 75|
- The registration fee will not be refunded once paid.
- It doesn’t involve service charges or any other charges.
JEE Main B. Arch and B. Plan Result
The JEE Main B. Arch and B. Plan (paper 2) result 2021 is expected soon to be declared by NTA. JEE Main result for Paper 1 has been released already and this year, 44 students have got 100 percentile in JEE Main.
JEE Main was held in four sessions due to which B. Arch and B. Plan was held two times in February and August 2021. Aspirants can check their results on the official website of jeemain.nta.nic.in. Students have to log in with their credentials like application no. and password.
63,065 students appeared for JEE Main paper 2 out of which 22,748 students appeared for both B. Arch and B. Planning.
How to Check JEE Main Paper 2 & Paper 3 Result 2021
To check JEE main B. Arch and B. Plan result 2021, follow the below steps:
- Students have to visit the official website of JEE Main 2021 i.e., https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on the result link given on the screen.
- Fill the required fields like application number, password and security pin given over there.
- Submit the form and print the JEE Main B. Arch and B Planning result scorecard.
Cut-off for Admission in NITs (Expected)
NTA has declared the cutoff for JEE Main 2021. To get admission in IITs, general and UR category students have to score 87.899 percentile. it is lower than the previous year (90.37).
Students with lower ranks have an option of NITs instead of IITs. Students will get admission based on their JEE Score. They are eligible for 31 NITs, 26 IIITs, and 29 other GFTIs.
Students have to attend the counselling process and it will be through JoSAA. Now, aspirants can get admission to these institutes as per their ranks.
Here are past years JEE Main Cut off for top NITs:
|Institute names||Cut off|
Students can check the above previous year’s closing ranks to get the idea about this year’s rank.