Home » Posts tagged '25783'
Tag Archives: 25783
Last updated on August 19th, 2021
Formed in 2011, Guru Kashi University has been established by Government of geographical region by Act no 37 of Punjab Vidhan Sabha. located in Talwandi Sabo, Bathinda, Punjab, GKU is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), the Bar Council of India (BCI) and therefore the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). GKU is that the solely private university in Malwa region licensed by the Indian Council of Agriculture analysis (ICAR) for BSc Agriculture (Hons) by the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
Spread over 100 acres of lush green campus, the university provides the simplest infrastructure and facilities sort of a library, sports complicated, restaurant and plenty of additional. GKU has separate hostels for boys and girls accommodating quite 7,000 students. GKU provides quite one hundred courses across sixteen streams at UG, PG and Ph.D. levels with quite 300 college members. a number of its common courses, embrace BSc, BA, MSc, MA, and BTech among others. it’s thirteen schools under that that provides education in numerous disciplines like Engineering, Management, Humanities, Pharmacy, Arts and plenty of additional. unnilquadium admission 2020 to varied UG, PG and Ph.D. level programmes is each entrance and merit-based.
Guru Kashi University Highlights
|Established | Institution type||2011 | Private|
|Mode of course||Full-Time|
|Admission criteria||Entrance based/ merit based|
|Course offered||134 courses over 16 streams|
|Popular courses||B.Sc., B. Tech, BA, MBA, M.Tech., M.Sc.|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
|Top recruiters||Oracle, Convergys|
Guru Kashi University Ranking
GKU has numerous rewards/ achievements in academic fields. Some of the achievements are given below-
- Indian Council of social science research rewards GKU grant-in-aid of INR 5,50,000 for research on “Entrepreneurship” and” Women Entrepreneurs”. Also, Intellectual Property India approved 2 patents applied.
Guru Kashi University Courses
The University offers over 100 courses across 16 streams at UG, PG and PhD levels. UG programmes provide chiefly three-year courses, together with BTech (Civil & petroleum Engineering), BBA, BCom (Hons), BA and BSc. On the opposite hand, PG level courses, together with MTech, MBA, MCom, MSc, MCA and LLM are offered for 2 years. Guru Kashi University additionally offers PhD degree in several streams like Management, Commerce, Arts, Engineering, Law, Agriculture and lots of a lot of. GKU has 13 totally different faculties and every school offers a large vary of courses in their explicit streams. The courses and therefore the eligibility details of a number of the colleges of Guru Kashi University are mentioned below:
|B. Tech (Civil, CSE, EE, ME, Petroleum Engineering, Agricultural Engineering., Chemical Engineering.)||Passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects: (a) Chemistry (b) Bio- Technology (c) Computer Science (d) Biology from PSEB / CBSE / ICSE or any other recognized board OR Passed 2 years certificate course from SLIET.||4 Years|
|B. Tech LEET (Civil, CSE, EE, ME, Petroleum Engineering)||Completed 3 years Diploma Engineering from Punjab State Technical Education Board or Technical Board of any other State in India. Diploma in Petro Chemical & Petro Refinery Engineering also eligible.||3 Years|
|M.Tech Full Time (Civil, CSE, ECE, EE, IT, ME)||*Bachelor of Technology or equivalent degree in the discipline selected for Master of Technology Course with at least 50% marks in the aggregate or CGPA of minimum 5.50 on scale of 10.Or*Passed Section A and Section B of Institution of Engineers (India) Calcutta examination or I.E.T.E Graduate examination conducted by the Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers, New Delhi in appropriate discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA of minimum 5.50, after having passed the Diploma examination and has at least 5 years relevant professional experience*For M.Tech. CSE only: MCA / M.Sc. (Physics / Mathematics) with at least 50% marks in the aggregate or CGPA of minimum 5.50 on a 10 point scale.For M.Tech. IT only: MCA / M.SC. Computer Science / M.Sc. IT with at least 50% marks in the aggregate or CGPA of minimum 5.50 on a 10 point scale.* GATE qualified candidates will be preferred.||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Civil, CSE, ECE, EE, IT, ME, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)||
||Minimum 3 Years|
|Diploma (Civil, ECE, EE, CSE, ME, IT, PCPRE)||Matric||3 Years|
|Diploma Lateral Entry (Civil, ECE, EE, CSE, ME, PCPRE)||ITI/10+2 Vocational/Non-Medical||2 Years|
|Diploma in Architecture||Matric||3 Years|
|Certificate Course in Plumbing||Completion of 10+2||1 Years|
|Certificate Course in Carpentry||Completion of 10+2||1 Years|
|Certificate Course in Electrician||Completion of 10+2||1 Years|
|Certificate Course in Welding||Completion of 10+2||1 Years|
|B.P.Ed.||INR 29,080 per year|
|B. Tech||INR 92,680 per year|
|MBA||INR 62,580 per year|
|M.Phil.||INR 40,570 per year|
|Ph.D.||INR 38,400 per year|
|M.Ed.||INR 23,400 per year|
|BBA||INR 22,580 per year|
Guru Kashi University Admission
- Admission to the B.Tech. program is granted by JEE Main program. Admission via Lateral Entry are granted on the idea of merit.
- Admission to courses like BCA, B.Sc., B. A, B.Ed., B.Lib. is completed through merit basis or an entrance check that is conducted on-line by the university.
- Courses like BCA, B.Sc. (IT), B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.) provides direct admission into the ordinal year of the course through LEET provided the individual features a diploma within the same field wherever candidate is seeking admission.
- Admission to M.Tech. are granted on the idea of GATE followed by a counselling round.
- The selection to Master in Business Administration and M.Com. are supported either by entrance exam or merit list. The notification for the entrance exam based are displayed on the official web site.
- Admission to courses like MCA, M.Sc., M.A , M.Phil. is provided by numerous faculties beneath Guru Kashi University and therefore the choice is completed on merit basis. LEET admissions also are allowed in a number of the courses.
- Admission to M.Phil. / Ph.D. are granted on the idea of the candidate’s performance within the entrance examination followed by an interview.
How to apply?
If you want to get admission into this prestigious college you have to go through some instruction-
- Registration process can take both modes online as well as offline.
- Fill the form with correct and valid details and then submit it by adding demanding fees.
- Take a look into the form before summiting it
- Attached the valid documents
- Get verified your documents during counselling
- Submit the fees for last allotment of seats.
Guru Kashi University Placement
Placement activities of Guru Kashi University, Bathinda includes conducting seminars and workshops. the faculty works on up the temperament development and communication skills of the scholars. The university offers 100% placement help to the scholars. GKU arranges quizzes and competitions with the aim of up the cooperation among the scholars. a number of the most important recruiters of Guru Kashi University, Bathinda are Y S group Barnala, ICICI Bank, Oceana technical school, Sanjh farmer Producer company ltd. and Bayer’s Crops Science. Besides this, once a year new companies are value-added to the recruiter list of the university. The university has also collaborated with several national and international organisations and corporations to offer price value-added programs to the scholars.
According to previous placement report for batch 2019-20 GKU offers 100% placements who assists candidates of the college. Almost every student got placement in top MNCs. The average package of GKU is around INR 3 lakhs, highest package is around INR 6,50,000 lakhs and the minimum salary for the students are INR 1,50,000 per annum. And not only oracle and Convergys but also Y S group Barnala, ICICI Bank, Bayers crop science, OCEANA tech, Sanjh farmer produce company Its, Airtel, Wipro, Apollo Tyres, Genpact etc.
Guru Kashi University Scholarships
During this tough time of COVID, GKU has extended scholarships worth INR 3 crores for admission in 2021. This amount is collected for medical staff, police workers, sanitation workers and media workers for the efforts they put in. approximately up to 70% scholarships are for the COVID Warriors and 100% scholarships for those who lost their lives dur to this covid.
Guru Kashi University Facility
- Central library- The central library consists of multiple databases that is around 45780 eBooks, 32450 eAudio, 14450 Magazine and around 32450 Videos. It contains around 54000+ Books and 100+ journals.
- Computer center- The area covers around 550sq meters, has 220 latest technology computers which has connected to LAN. Over 32+ peripherals devices like CD writer, Printer, scanners etc. the main target of the introduce a lab is not only to grasp bookish knowledge but also to prepare students for future placements.
- Smart campus- As the established of Institute, numerous educational activities are computerized. The hardware and computer codes that facilitates such computerized activities is understood as Smart Campus (ERP).
- Workshop- Mechanical engineering is all about understanding things practically as well as theoretically. The workshop has eight sub section like- machine shop, welding shop, carpentry shop, fitting and sheet-metal shop foundry shop, smithy shop, electrical shop. Each section has ultra-modern machines and equipment.
- Hostels- The space for over 7000+ students for staying in college within hostels are available. There are around 5 boys’ hostels and 1 girls’ hostel to make comfortable candidate.
- Transport- The university provide transport facility to students as well as staff members. The transport facility also covers the 50km radius for the rural areas’ students.
- Cafeteria- GKU provide food services like lunch, dinner, tea, coffee, snakes etc. to students to feel comfortable after studies. It also has a big canteen with 2 mini canteens and 4 hostel mess with 1 cafeteria.
- Banking- GKU has Bank branches like Indian Bank, HDFC Bank and ATMs within the campus itself. Bank branches like Punjab Sindh Bank, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala are nearby.
Guru Kashi University Faculty
Gurlabh Singh Sidhu is the chairman of this prestigious college and he has his own multi -talented teaching staff which tech students for their bright future-
|Name of faculty||Designation|
|Dr. J. S. Dhaliwal||Chancellor|
|Dr. N. S. Malhi||Vice Chancellor|
|Dr. Jagpal Singh||Pro Vice Chancellor|
|Dr. B. S. Dhaliwal||Dean, Research|
|Dr. R. K. Bansal||Dean, Engineering|
|Dr. Ajmer Singh Sidhu||Dean, Agriculture|
|Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi||Dean, Computer Applications|
Guru Kashi University FAQs
Last updated on July 27th, 2021
Ans-this college is established in 2011 by sate legislature act and the chairman of this college is S. Gurlabh Singh Sidhu. Address of the college is Guru Kashi University, Sirsa-Sardulgarh Road, Talwandi Sabo, Punjab 151302, phone number- 09914283400.
Last updated on July 27th, 2021
Ans- It is not compulsory for the candidate of Guru kashi University to clear GATE exam but one who score good marks gives the priority during the time of allocation of seats.
Last updated on July 27th, 2021
Ans- No, while registration process is going there for admission at GKU, applicants do not have to pay advance fees. Guru Kashi University has placement cell where they provide 100% placements to the students.
Last updated on July 27th, 2021
Ans- Sufficient Hostel facility is available on the campus itself. Hostels are having all the trendy facilities together with the net. it’s got 5 boys’ and one girls’ hostel. 1st year boys’ hostel are located out of main field of GKU to avoid any ragging drawback. Ragging is completely illegal within the field / hostels. Further all the Hostels are provided around the clock security for the protection of the scholars.
Last updated on July 27th, 2021
Ans- GKU Library provides resources and technologies required for analysis and teaching. The library presently encompasses a assortment of over 54000 books and 100+ journals. Further, school and students have access to many on-line databases and e-books. And on the merit/entrance examination based the candidate is eligible to get admission.