Home » Posts tagged '25594'
Tag Archives: 25594
Azim Premji University offers UG and PG courses in various specializations. The university has launched its revised MA in Education course for the academic year 2021-22. Azim Premji University is accepting online applications for MA in Education last round till May 25 (tentatively).
For UG courses, selection can be done based on the university’s entrance exam & a personal interview or SAT/ KVPY scores. Admission in any UG course, an applicant must have passed 12th/equivalent from any recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks and must not be above 19 years at the time of applying.
B.Sc., MA in Economics, and LLM are the most popular courses of this university. The Azim Premji University application process can be done in both online and offline mode. Applicants holding a bachelor’s degree in Law can apply for admission in the LLM course and a bachelor’s degree in Economics for MA in economics. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline for MA (Education, Development, Public Policy & Governance) admissions at Azim Premji University, Bangalore. Selection for the LLM course is done on the National Entrance Test/ CLAT/ LSAT score and a personal interview basis, where for MA, it is done on the National Entrance Test and a personal interview basis.
Azim Premji University Important Dates 2021
|Entrance Exam Date||May 09, 2021|
|Interview Process||June 2021|
|Interview Result||July 2021|
|PG Courses Dates for Regular Round|
|Online Application Last Date||Feb 27, 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||March 21, 2021|
|Interview Process||April 19 – May 10, 2021|
|Interview Result||Last week of May 2021|
|MA Education Dates (Tentative) for Final Round|
|Online Application Last Date||May 25, 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||June 06, 2021|
|Interview Process||Last week of June 2021|
|Interview Result||The second week of July 2021|
Azim Premji University UG Courses Admissions 2021
Azim Premji University accepts applications to UG courses in 8 specializations. The duration of the B.Sc. and BA courses is 3 years and the 4-year dual degree B.Sc + B.Ed course.
|B.Sc.||Mathematics, Physics, Biology|
|BA||Economics, Philosophy, History, English|
|B.Sc. + B.Ed.||Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Education|
Azim Premji University UG Courses Eligibility 2021
Eligibility criteria of B.Sc., BA, and B.Sc.+ B.Ed. courses are as follows:
- Applicants who have qualified or are appearing for 10+2/equivalent from any recognized board.
- An aggregate minimum of 50% marks should be scored in 10+2/equivalent.
- Applicant’s age must be below 19 years at the time of applying for the course.
Azim Premji University UG Courses Selection Criteria 2021
- The selection to Azim Premji University’s UG courses (B.Sc., BA, and B.Sc. + B.Ed.) will be based on an entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Qualified applicants will be called for a personal interview (PI) round.
- Azim Premji University also accepts SAT and KVPY scores for UG admissions.
How to Apply for UG Courses?
- Visit the official website of Azim Premji (NET)/ SAT/ KVPY and register yourself.
- Log in and start by filling in all the asked details.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Cross-check the filled details in the application form, then submit it.
- Submit the application fee via online payment methods.
- For future reference, take a printout of the submitted application form.
Azim Premji University LLM Admission 2021
Azim Premji University offers a 1-year LLM course in Law and Development.
Azim Premji University LLM Eligibility 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University.
Azim Premji University LLM Selection Criteria 2021
- Selection to LLM course will be based on an entrance exam (National Entrance Test/ CLAT/ LSAT) and a personal interview.
How to Apply for LLM?
- Register and log in on Azim Premji NET/ CLAT/ LSAT’s official website.
- Fill in all the application form sections with the required details required.
- Upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Before submitting the application form with the documents, check that all the details are filled in the application correctly.
- Pay the application fee and take a printout.
Azim Premji University PG Courses Admissions 2021
Azim Premji University offers a 2-year MA course in 4 specializations as mentioned below.
|MA||Economics, Education, Development, Public Policy & Governance|
Azim Premji University PG Courses Eligibility 2021
- For admission to MA in Economics course, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in Economics from a recognized University.
- For admission to MA in Education, Development, Public Policy & Governance course, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in relevant stream from a recognized University.
Azim Premji University PG Courses Selection Criteria 2021
- Selection to MA course will be done based on the score of the National Entrance Test.
- Shortlisted applicants will have to appear for a personal interview.
How to apply for PG Courses?
- Go to the Azim Premji University’s official website.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register yourself or log in with the credentials.
- Fill in the application form with all the basic details like contact details (phone number, email id), full name, DOB, location details (house locality, area, city, state, country, PIN code), etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the required format.
- Pay the application fee via online methods of debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Take a printout of the form for future reference or process.
Azim Premji University FAQs
Ans. Azim Premji University charges an application fee of INR 500 for both UG and PG admission registrations. Also, an applicant can apply twice for the selection process. If an applicant is not shortlisted after two attempts, then they will get disqualified from the selection process.
Ans. Yes, Azim Premji University offers financial assistance in the form of need-based scholarships and based on work experience. Azim Premji University also offers project-based assistantships and education loans. Below are the details for Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship and Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Need-based Scholarships (applicable on Tuition and Accommodation fee both): Only those applicants are eligible whose yearly family income is less than INR 15 Lakhs for UG courses and less than INR 7 Lakhs for PG courses.
- Base on Work experience (applicable on Tuition fee): Only those applicants are eligible for a 50% waiver, who has 3+ years of full-time work experience after graduation.
Ans: Yes, 25% of total seats are reserved at Azim Premji University for students of Karnataka domicile but only for the students applying for a PG course (MA/ LLM) in Azim Premji University and have met with the eligibility criteria of the seat reservation.
Ans: Azim Premji University is good for MA Economics. MA in Economics is one of the most popular and most opted courses of this university. Azim Premji University focuses on providing the students with nuanced study approaches, practical knowledge exposure, and real-time project-based experience. Apart from that, Azim Premji University’s faculty members are remarkably educated and professional.
Ans: Azim Premji University’s interviews are conducted at 15 centres in India. The interview schedule with the centre and other details will be uploaded on the university’s official website. The following are the interview centres: