Home » Posts tagged '25397'
Tag Archives: 25397
Kaziranga University [KU] Assam Admission 2021: Eligibility, Selection, Cut Off, Application Process
Last updated on September 30th, 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] has started the admissions for the academic year 2021 -2022. Admissions are open for all Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Lateral programs. Interested candidates wishing to apply at Kaziranga University can visit the official website.
Admission to various Engineering and Management programs are strictly done on the basis of national level or state level entrance examinations in Kaziranga University.
KU Assam Important Dates 2021
|MAT 2021 PBT Registration||30 March 2021- 24 May 2021|
|MAT 2021 CBT Registration||30 March 2021- 10 June 2021|
|MAT PBT Admit Card Download||26 May 2021|
|MAT PBT Exam 2021||30 May 2021|
|MAT CBT Admit Card Download||10 June 2021|
|MAT CBT Exam 2021||13 June 2021|
|CAT Registration||8 Aug 2021- 30 Sep 2021|
|CAT Exam||25 Nov 2021|
|JEE MAIN Exam||1 Sep 2021- 6 Sep 2021|
KU Assam B.Tech Admission 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers a 4 years undergraduate program B.Tech in five specializations in collaborations with IBM, National Academy of Construction, Siemens, Cranes Varsity, MTAB, AGIIT etc. The five specializations in B.Tech at KU Assam include Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 with at least 45% of minimum marks (Relaxable by 40% for the candidates belonging from SC/ST category).
- Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational as one of the subjects.
- Also, the candidate should be qualified in JEE or any state entrance exam such as CEE or KUEST.
- For B.Tech (Lateral Entry), a candidate must have passed Diploma in any relevant branch of Engineering & Technology or B.Sc. in a relevant field with 45% marks in aggregate.
Selection Process of B.Tech
- The initial selection is strictly based on the marks scored by a candidate in JEE or any state entrance examinations such as CEE or KUEST.
- The final selection is made on the basis of performance of a candidate in Group Discussion (GD) or Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
B.Tech Cut Off
The section below is the previous year cut off for B.Tech Admissions.
- Assam CEE Cut Off: 78- 71
- JEE Main Cut Off: 81- 73
KU Assam BBA Admission 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers a 3 years, full time undergraduate program Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at its campus. The admission process for BBA at KU Assam is direct on the basis of merit scored in 10+2 or any equivalent qualification.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 from any stream (Science/ Art/ Commerce) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- 40% marks in aggregate for the candidates belonging from SC/ST category.
Selection Process of BBA
Selection process of KU Assam for BBA is completely merit based. Candidates will be issued an admission offer letter based on the score in the previous qualifying exam.
KU Assam B.Pharm & D.Pharm Admissions 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers a 4 years B.Pharm program and a 2 years D.Pharm program. The total intake for B.Pharm and D.Pharm is 60 seats each. Both B.Pharm and D.Pharm programs are in full time only.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharm and D.Pharm
- For B.Pharm admissions, candidates must have passed their 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- For D.Pharm admissions, candidates must have passed their 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics with 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
Selection Criteria for B.Pharm and D.Pharm
Selection process of B.Pharm and D.Pharm programs is completely merit based. Candidates will be issued an admission offer letter based on the score in the previous qualifying exam.
KU Assam M.Tech Admission 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers a 2 years M.Tech program in three specializations including Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering. However, M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering is further Specialized in Artificial Intelligence & Emerging Technologies and Cyber Security.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
Candidates must hold a B.Tech degree in the relevant discipline as their graduation and must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for the SC/ST category candidates).
Selection Process of M.Tech
Selection process of all the specialization in M.Tech programs offered in KU is completely merit based. Candidates will be issued an admission offer letter based on the score in the previous qualifying exam followed by the counseling session.
KU Assam MBA Admission 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers a 2 years MBA program in five specialisations which includes Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations and Hospital Administration. The total intake of Kaziranga University for MBA is 60 seats per specialization.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- An applying candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree minimum of 3 years with at least 50 % of marks (45% marks for the candidates of SC/ST categories).
- Also, the candidate needs to appear for any national level entrance examinations such as CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT or KUEST.
Selection Process of MBA
- The initial selection to MBA program is made on the marks scored by a candidate in entrance examinations (CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ KUEST).
- And, the final selection is done on the basis of performance of a candidate in the Interview and on his previous academic score.
KU Assam UG Admissions 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers various undergraduate programs in different streams with different specializations. The eligibility, selection and specialization for all the undergraduate programs are mentioned below.
|B.Sc.||Chemistry, Medical Laboratory Technology, Dialysis, Trauma Emergency and Disaster Management, Advanced Imaging Technology, Operation Theatre Technology.||3 years||Candidates must have their 10+2 in Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST categories)|
|B.Sc. (Lateral)||Medical Laboratory Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Advanced Imaging Technology.||2 years||Candidates must have passed with 45% of marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST categories) in Diploma Examination in any relevant discipline in Paramedical Sciences recognized by any State Technical Council.|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||–||3 years||Candidates must have passed 10+2 in any stream or Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate from any recognized board (40% for SC/ST categories).|
|B.Com||Account and Finance, Marketing and E-Commerce, Banking Insurance and Investment.||3 years||Candidates must have passed their 10+2 in Science or Commerce with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST categories).|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||–||4.5 years||Candidates must have passed their 10+2 with Biology or Life Sciences as one of the subjects with 45% of minimum marks.|
|Bachelor of Optometry||–||4 years||Candidates must have passed their 10+2 2 with Biology or Life Sciences as one of the subjects with 45% of minimum marks.|
Selection Process for UG Programs
The selection process for all above mentioned UG programs is completely done on the basis of their merit in the last qualifying examination followed by a admission offer letter given to the students after their final selection.
KU Assam PG Admissions 2021
Kaziranga University [KU] offers various Postgraduate programs in different streams with different specializations. The basic eligibility, duration, specialization and selection process for Postgraduate programs are mentioned below.
|M.Tech||Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
|MBA||Banking & Financial Service, Hospital Administration, HR & IR, Event Management, Marketing & Operation||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks + obtained a valid score CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ KUEST|
|M.Sc||Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology||Graduation from a recognized board|
|MSW||–||Bachelor’s degree in Social Work/ Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ BBA with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks|
|M.Physiotherapy||–||B.Sc or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
Selection Process of PG Programs
The selection process for all above mentioned PG programs is completely done on the basis of their merit in the last qualifying examination followed by a admission offer letter given to the students after their final selection.
How to Apply for KU?
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Kaziranga University.
- Fill the application form online only and upload your scanned documents and submit the form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 500 through digital payment platforms such as net banking or debit card.
- Candidates are advised to download the application form from the official website of Kaziranga University.
- Now, post the filled up form along with yojr documents and a demand draft (DD) of INR 500 to Kaziranga University.
KU Assam Admission FAQs
Last updated on August 21st, 2021
Ans: No, the admission process to B.Tech is only done on the basis of marks scored in entrance examinations such as(JEE/CEE/KUEST).
Last updated on August 21st, 2021
Ans: No, the Kaziranga University does not offers M.Com for now.
Last updated on August 21st, 2021
Ans: Candidates must have qualified any ome of these exam i.e. MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT for admission to MBA program.
Last updated on August 21st, 2021
Ans: Kaziranga University charges INR 20,000 as one time admission fee and INR 55,000 per semester for B.Tech.
Last updated on August 21st, 2021
Ans: Many reputed companies visit the Kaziranga University at the time of placements including, Wipro, Karvy, Healthpix and many more. The highest package offered at KU Assam was IMR 12 LPA.
Last updated on August 24th, 2021
Kaziranga University, Jorhat is one of the biggest private colleges in North-East India. The college is set up under the Assam Private University Act, offering cutting-edge schooling and examination pertinent to advertising needs.
Kaziranga University offers different undergraduate and postgraduate programmes under departments of Engineering, Management, Social Sciences, Health Sciences etc. The programmes offered incorporate MBA, BBA, B.Tech, BPT, BSW, B.Com, BA, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech, B.Pharma, MPT. Admission in Kaziranga University is conducted by the Entrance Exam as well as Merit based entrance. The eligibility criteria varies in different courses,
- For UnderGraduate courses students have to qualify 10+2 exam with 45% aggregate
- For PostGraduate courses students have to clear Graduation in relevant subject with 50% aggregate
- Some of the important entrance exams that students have to clear are XAT/JEE MAINS/CMAT/MAT/ASSAM CEE/KUEST
In the new arrangement pattern of the college, the alumni of the college were offered the most significant package of INR 12 LPA and a normal compensation of INR 4 LPA. The unmistakable scouts in the position cycle were BYJU’s, Federal Bank, TCS, NMS, Mphasis, HealthPlix, JK Tire, Karvy, Wipro, Super Auto Forge, and so on.
Kaziranga University has been accredited by the following mentioned credentials,
- “Best University Nurturing 21st Century Innovative Skills” by the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) in 2018.
- “Remarkable University advancing Science, Technology, Research and Innovation” by the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) in 2018.
- “TOP EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION AWARD “ by Competition Success Review Awards 2016, held in New Delhi
- “THE BEST EMERGING TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY” at 1st National Assam Education Awards 2014.
- “THE BEST EMERGING UNIVERSITY” in Assam at the Education Excellence Summit 2013 by Brands Academy.
Kaziranga University: Important Dates
Kaziranga University has announced “The last date for the application process to be August 31, 2020” but the university has not announced any other date such as entrance exam date, result date, counseling date, etc. In this case, we all know that these dates will be announced at some point as admission is a long process. So, for this situation you will make a table in the following manner:
|Application Date||1st week of August|
|Last Date of Application||August 31, 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||To be notified|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be notified|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
|Display of Merit/Cut off List||To be notified|
|1st date of Counselling||To be notified|
|Commencement of New Session||To be notified|
Kaziranga University Courses offered
Kaziranga University offers various numbers of courses and specialization to the students, few of them are mentioned below –
|B.Tech, B.Tech (lateral entry)||4 years / 3 years||10+2 (Science stream)||Entrance Exam||Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering|
|BBA||3 years||10+2 (minimum 45% marks)||Merit Based||General, Tourism and Hospitality Management|
|B.com||3 years||10+2 (commerce with 45% marks)||Merit Based||–|
|B.Pharmacy||4 years||10+2 (science with 45% marks)||Merit Based||–|
|D.Pharmacy||2 years||10+2 (Science with 45% marks)||Merit Based||–|
|M.Tech||2 years||B.Tech (50% marks)||Merit Based||Civil and Mechanical Engineering|
|MBA||2 years||Bachelor’s Degree||Entrance Exam + Academic Score + Interview||Hospital Administration, Banking and Financial Services, Event Management, Marketing Operations, HR & IR|
|BA||3 years||10+2||Merit Based||Sociology|
|BSc.||3 years||10+2||Merit Based||Chemistry, Operation Theatre Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Information Technology, Trauma, Emergency and Disaster Management, Advanced Imaging Technology, Dialysis|
|MSc.||2 years||BSc.||Merit Based||Biotechnology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Medical Laboratory Technology, Microbiology, Physics|
Kaziranga University Admission Process
The Admission process of Kaziranga University is either merit based or entrance based,
- B.Tech confirmations depend on scores in 10+2 in addition to scores in Assam CEE or KUEST or JEE Main.
- BBA, B.Com, B.Pharm, BSW, B.Physio and B.Optometry confirmations are merit based.
- Up-and-comers should qualify either CAT or MAT or CMAT or XAT or KUEST Entrance assessment followed by a meeting for MBA confirmation. Alongside a score in college.
- M.Sc, MSW, M.Physio and M.Optometry affirmations are additionally merit based.
How to apply?
For admissions to Kaziranga university, you can apply by the following methods –
- Follow the following steps to apply online –
- Go to the official website of the university
- Go to the Admission page
- Fill the admission form
- Make payment via credit card/debit card/net banking
University offers two ways to apply offline for admissions
By Post – To apply by post follow the steps given below-
- Download the application form and fill it
- Post the form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- to Kaziranga University
Office Visit – You can also apply for admissions by Visiting the university’s campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-
Kaziranga University Placements
Kaziranga University has been on the bleeding edge of exercises by bringing both corporate and organizations nearer to the grounds, and urging them to set up offices to oblige the necessities of understudies.
The Career Development and Placement Cell in the University assumes a vital part in directing and controlling the understudies to plan for their fruitful vocation ahead. This cell is an urgent interface between the phases of finishing off the scholarly program of the understudies and their conventional section into reasonable work.
The Career Development and Placement Cell improves the employability of the understudies by directing specific preparation in fitness abilities, scientific abilities, language abilities, specialized abilities, business abilities notwithstanding on the web mock tests. The instructional meetings are led by experts from in-house assets just as expert coaches from the corporate world. The CDPC likewise puts together temporary position meetings for the understudies before they join the individual business as a fundamental openness to what they can anticipate from the following level of their profession.
Placement performance 2019
|Total No. Of companies||84|
|Total offers made||449|
|Highest offer made||9 LPA|
|Avg. CTC (MBA)||4.36 LPA|
|Avg. CTC(B.Tech)||3.89 LPA|
|Avg. CTC(orders)||3.73 LPA|
|On-campus drive (out of all drives)||81%|
|Total placed(out of total eligible)||91%|
Kaziranga University Scholarships
Kaziranga university offers special scholarships for national students which are mentioned below –
- Students who have scored 95% or above in the last qualifying exam are offered 100% scholarships on tuition fees.
- Students with 90%-94.99% in the last qualifying exam are offered a 70% scholarship on tuition fee.
- Students with 85% – 89.99% in the last qualifying exam get a 50% scholarship on tuition fee.
- Students with 80%-84.99% in the last qualified exams are given a 30% scholarship on tuition fee.
- Ward of Defense personnel are given 25% Scholarship on tuition fee
- Differently able personnel are given 25% Scholarship on tuition fee
Kaziranga University’s campus is located at Koraikhowa in Jorhat at National Highway 37. The campus was inaugurated in 2012. Here, technology and ecology go hand in hand. The University is equipped with all modern educational and learning facilities, along with a very well-maintained landscape.
The grounds and its environmental factors with a quiet, peaceful and serene climate guarantee a spot that is ideal for learning and information upgrade. Covering a region of around 50 sections of land, the very much planned, rambling, and lavish green grounds are a treat to remain and learn exercises on administration and innovation.
Scenic beauty and utility are both well balanced in the design of the campus, wherein all necessary amenities for comfortable and productive student life are within easy reach. Availability and versatility of understudies and staff are all around dealt with, and the University is exhaustively connected with street, rail, and air transport.
Kaziranga University Facilities
Kaziranga University offers the students various first-class facilities such as –
- Air-conditioned Academic and Administrative Blocks
- Classrooms with audio-visual aids
- Wi-Fi facilities on the campus
- Hi-tech laboratories and workshops
- Air-conditioned Auditorium
- Ambulance services for emergencies
- Bus facility
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- In-campus stationary outlet
- In-campus convenience store
Kaziranga University Faculty
Kaziranga University houses the top-tier Faculty individuals on the whole of their particular schools. Conveying top-tier information is the witticism of the Faculty individuals. The convenient covering of the course structure, dependable information on practicals and labs, whenever nearby uncertainty clearing meetings, various dialects, and a decent, agreeable, and lover centering are the absolute top tier openings gave.
Kaziranga University has over 140 faculty members. Few of them are –
- Dr. M.D Khetan
- Chancellor, Kaziranga University and chairman, NEKF
- Shri Basant Khetan
- Pro-chancellor, KU member secretary, NEKF
- Dr. P K Mishra
- Vice-Chancellor, KU, President NEKF
- Ms. Rainy Khetan
- Director, KU
- Dr. Diganta Munshi
- Registrar, KU
- Dr. Sarojakashya Chatterjee
- Dean, School of business
- Dr. P G Ramesh
- Dean, School of Engineering and Technology & CEO, Professor
- Dr. Jayanta Kumar
- Professor, Dean, School of Basic Sciences
- Dr. Sajal Says
- Dean, School of computing sciences
- Dr. Rupakjyoti Borah
- Professor and Dean, School of Sciences
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Kayal
- Dean, School of health science