Home » Posts tagged '2020-2021 admission'
Tag Archives: 2020-2021 admission
Last updated on August 31st, 2021 by user
School of Engineering, Tezpur University Fee Structure for the year 2020-21 has been announced. This includes a complete breakdown of the fee so that students can find out how much they’re expected to pay during each semester.
- The total fees for each semester include basic tuition fees and fees for basic amenities and resources including, library, laboratory, computer labs, etc.
- Students are also expected to pay examination fees which include fees for the written examination, practical examination and for obtaining the cards. These fees are payable at the start of every semester.
- Additionally, students are also expected to pay one-time fees at the beginning of the B.Tech degree. This includes fees for I-cards, training & placement cell as well as registration and convocation fees.
- The complete breakdown of fees for course B.Tech in School of Engineering, Tezpur University is given below, along with a total amount students are expected to pay for each semester.
- IIIT Ranchi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
School of Engineering, Tezpur University Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
The details of Tezpur University Fee Structure are given below-
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester (In INR)||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Examination Fee||900||900||900||900||90 0||900||900||900|
|Technology Film Society||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Seat Readmission||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Electricity & Water Charges||400||400||400||400||400||400||400||400|
|Total of Semester Fee||26943||26943||26943||26943||26943||26943||26943||26943|
|Total of Refundable Fee||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Alumni Subscription (One Time Fee)||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Admission fee||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Training and Placement||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee||4300||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- IIIT Sri City: Admission via JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
- IIITs in India: NIRF Ranking, Courses, Fees and More
Tezpur University Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
As per the norms of the college, students can apply for scholarships and fee waivers. However, availing for more than one is considered against the norms.
- A student can avail only one scholarship during the completion of his/her program. In a case where the student is eligible for more than one scholarship, they’re encouraged to apply to the one they find most beneficial to them.
- Additionally, the student is also expected to inform the awarding authorities and the Heat of the Institute regarding their eligibility and subsequent deduction.
- Students found availing more than one scholarship can have legal difficulties for which Tezpur University will not hold any culpability.
- The list of scholarships available for B.Tech students to avail can be found below:
- Ishan Uday Scholarship for North Eastern Region
- Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Free Studentship / Tuition Fee Waivers are also granted to students belonging to BPL/AAY category. 10% of the total number of B/Tech students can be provided with free studentship for every semester.
- Partial Tuition Fee Waivers are granted to students other than the BPL/AAY category.
- For first semester students, the fees will be waived based on their AIEEE score and if they have secured at least 70% marks in the qualifying 10+2 examination.
- The grant of free/partial studentship for 2nd to 8th semesters is dependent upon the student’s CGPA in the preceding semesters as well as student attendance.
- Students are expected to have a minimum of 80% attendance as well as a CGPA of 8.0 or above. Additionally, a student can be rejected if they have been placed under academic probation or have been reported for any disciplinary action.
In some of the rare cases, there will be fee waivers for the students.
- There will be a 100% tuition fee waiver, for students belonging to the SC, ST and PwD categories.
- As for General and OBC students with the annual family income of less than Rs, 1 lakh, there will be full remission of the tuition fees.
- For the students belonging to the general and OBC categories – with the family income being between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 5 lakh per annum – remission of 2/3rd of the tuition fee is allowed.
- Students from the above categories can also get financial assistance in regards to hostel and mess charges if they avail the scholarships provided by IIT Ropar.
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
How To Pay Tezpur University Fees?
Payment for School of Engineering Tezpur: B.Tech courses can be done online. Fees payment can be done using: Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI payment, Wallets and QR scan using Google Pay, PayTM, PhonePe.
- Payment of fees needs to be done during the counseling session after a seat is allotted to them.
- Until the fees are paid in full, the student will have provisional admission.
- The payment must be done using one single account and not multiple accounts.
- The student will receive a receipt of the fees only after the college receives the full payment.
- A receipt of fees will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number and email ID.
- Once the college has received the complete fees, the student will have completed his/her provisional admission.
- Assam University Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IITRAM Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- Due to the global pandemic, the School of Engineering, Tezpur University University Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by School of Engineering, Tezpur University University authorities. For detailed information and exact data on Tezpur University Fee Structure refer to the official website of the college.