Home » Posts tagged '19267'
Tag Archives: 19267
Xavier Institute of Social Services Ranchi: Ranking, Courses, Fees, Cutoff, Placements, Scholarships
Last updated on July 20th, 2021 by Sapna Malik
Xavier Institute of Social Services (XISS) Ranchi, Jharkhand, was established in 1955. XISS has been approved by AICTE. The Institute is managed and governed by the Society of Jesus, known as “Jesuits”.
XISS is having Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Human Resource Management, Rural Management, Information Technology, Finance, and Marketing. XISS conducts admission every year.
Admission to the course will be based on the merit obtained in the CAT/XAT/CMAT exams. And thereby XISS conducts group discussions and personal interviews.
XISS Ranchi Key Points
- XISS provide admission to the PGDM programme in Human Resource Management, Rural Management, Information Technology, Management and Finance.
- XISS has a strong faculty
XISS Ranchi Rankings
- According to the All India B-School survey, 2019 conducted by CHRONICLE XISS has been ranked 6th among the top institutes in India and got an A+++ grade.
- NIRF: For MBA ranked 76out of 100 in India 2020 and 5th in Jharkhand
- Outlook: For MBA ranked 42 out of 119 Top Private Colleges in India 2021
XISS Ranchi Courses & Fees
The table below shows the Course, Fee & eligibility of XISS, Ranchi
|Course||Program Details||Selection Criteria|
||Entrance Exams like XAT, CAT, MAT, etc|
XISS Ranchi Cut-offs
Round 1 CMAT 2020
|PGDM Human Resource Management||70|
Round 1 CAT 2019
|PGDM Human Resource Management||85|
Round 1 XAT 2020
|PGDM Human Resource Management||85|
XISS Ranchi Placements
XISS Ranchi PGDM students were taught and trained by the institutes’ professional Training and Placement cell. In 2020, the institute provided 75% of placements to students. The highest package offered was INR 26.4 Lakhs per annum.
The table below shows the highest, average and minimum placement package.
|Streams||Students Placed||Highest package||Average package||Minimum package|
|HRM||75||26.4 Lakhs||7.8 Lakhs||4 Lakhs|
|RM||75||10 Lakhs||4.8 Lakhs||3.3 Lakhs|
|Marketing||60||8 Lakhs||5.5 Lakhs||3.5 Lakhs|
|Finance||60||6.5 Lakhs||4.7 Lakhs||3.4 Lakhs|
|IT||60||8 Lakhs||5.1 Lakhs||3.6 Lakhs|
XISS Ranchi Scholarships
- NTPC, Tata Steel, Maruti Suzuki Ltd. offers scholarships to students at XISS Ranchi.
- And there is a scholarship and stipend offered by the Government of Jharkhand to SC/ST students.
XISS Ranchi FAQs
Last updated on July 23rd, 2021Around 7.09 lakh candidates have registered for Session 3 of JEE Main 2021. The exam is being conducted by NTA…
Last updated on July 8th, 2021Revised dates for the 2 pending sessions of JEE Main 2021 have been announced on July 6th by the then…
JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
Last updated on July 5th, 2021Candidates who qualified for JEE Advanced 2020 but could not appear for the exam will be given a chance to…
Last updated on July 3rd, 2021The 6-year extensive course is aimed at grooming students with Mathematical and Engineering skills. Various private engineering colleges have introduced…
Last updated on June 17th, 2021 Both the sessions of JEE Main that were postponed are expected to be conducted within a gap of 20-25…
- JEE Main Session 3 Updates: Paper Analysis for July 20-22, Answer Keys Soon
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat: Courses, Eligibility, Cut-offs, Placements, Scholarships
- Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies: Courses, Fees, Cutoff, Placements, Scholarships
- National Institute of Technology Calicut: Ranking, Courses, Fees, Cutoff, Placements, Scholarships
- Surfeit of 95%-plus scores forces CBSE result revision
- TS EAMCET 2021 hall ticket released @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in; download link here
- AP releases intermediate results, passes all students
- Student Speak: Collaboration and networking are critical to learn new methods
- IIITH to upskill teachers, create new-age tools to supplement teaching
- College Admission
- College Fees
- College Placement
- Course Overview
- Exam Center
- IIT Cut Offs
- JEE Advanced
- JEE Main
- JEE Main Application Process
- JEE Main Exam Pattern
- JEE Main News
- JEE Main Preparation Tips
- JEE Main Result
- NIT Cut Offs