Home » Posts tagged '12665'
Tag Archives: 12665
Last updated on July 19th, 2021 by Arunima
ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, established in 2000 by the society for Educational Excellence (SEE), is the leading institute in AKTU (Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University ) The college has achieved academic excellence by ranking 1st for consecutively 8 semesters in academic results. ABES Engineering college has also received ISO 9001:2015 certification.
The college offers UG courses in the discipline of technology and PG courses in the discipline of technology and management. Admissions are done based on merit in qualifying exams, entrance exams, and cutoff criteria decided by the institute.
The college has the highest placement records with more than 1200 jobs offered in both technology and management streams for the academic year 2018-2019 and 2019-2020.
The college aims to create an ambience for a healthy teaching-learning process and develop an environment for creating new knowledge through research and by thriving to explore innovative ideas.
ABES Engineering College Admission Updates
- The college is currently accepting applications for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
- The application mode is online through the official website and the same for all the UG and PG courses.
- B.tech admission is granted based on JEE Main ( dates of April session 2021 to be notified) or UPSEE ( to be held on 15 June 2021).
- MBA and MCA admissions are also granted based on UPSEE.
- M.tech admission is granted based on GATE ( held on 5-7 and 12-14 February 2021).
ABES Engineering College Quick Facts
- The college has been graded ‘B’ by NAAC.
- The college has completed 21 years of educational legacy.
- The college has a high placement rate, providing more than1200 jobs to the 2019-20 batch.
- The college has a 12000+ alumni base.
- 5000+ students on campus.
- The college provides excellent infrastructure facilities to create a lively and jubilant environment for the students. It has a well-equipped library, quality classrooms, seminar rooms, art auditoriums, floodlit cricket stadium, half Olympic size swimming pool, well-structured hostels, etc.
- The college has large, diverse, and highly qualified faculty members known for their educational leadership.
ABES Engineering College Rankings
- The college has ranked 1st for excellent academic performance for consecutive 4 years in BTech.
- The college was ranked 201 by NIRF in 2019.
- The college was nationally ranked 2nd in Electric Solar Vehicle challenge 2018
- The college was globally ranked 11th in UAV challenge 2017
- The college was nationally ranked 5th in SAE Efficycle 2017
ABES Engineering College Courses & Fees
The college offers BTech, MTech, MCA, and MBA in various specializations. The details of these courses are as follows:
||A valid score in JEE Main/ UPSEE|
||A valid score in GATE|
||A valid score in UPSEE followed by counselling round|
||A valid score in UPSEE followed by counselling round|
ABES Engineering College Cut-offs
The cutoff for admission is decided by the institute. It is based on various parameters like availability of seats, the difficulty level of exam, previous year exam, etc.
|Course||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|B.Tech Computer Engineering||General||13195||16373|
|B.Tech Computer Engineering||OBC||16926||16948|
|B.Tech Computer Engineering||SC||55892||66500|
|B.Tech Computer Science||General||10054||12140|
|B.Tech Computer Science||OBC||13735||17380|
|B.Tech Computer Science||SC||23772||43525|
|B.Tech Information Technology||General||16250||19516|
|B.Tech Information Technology||General||19762||27240|
|MBA International Business||General Girl||5459||6521|
|MBA Marketing||General Girl||5459||6521|
|B.Tech (Lateral) Computer Science & Engineering||General Girl||5923||5923|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||General||13195||16373|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||Scheduled Caste||78328||78328|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||General Girl||22339||42128|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||Other Backward Class||50045||95772|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||General||15276||28612|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Scheduled Caste||67636||101199|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||General Girl||35400||48245|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Other Backward Class||41103||57293|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||General||54070||73700|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||OBC||21244||58256|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||SC||73795||83301|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||General||560||83110|
|B.Tech Information Technology||TFW||289||660|
|B.Tech (Lateral) Mechanical Engineering||General||1081||3523|
ABES Engineering College Placements
The college has its training and placement cell that is responsible for training the students to make them ready for the industry and providing on-campus jobs to the students.
The placement rate of the college is very high. A total of 1260 jobs have been offered to the 2019-2020 batch and it’s still counting.
300+ companies visited the campus. The top recruiters are:
ABES Engineering College Scholarships
The are various scholarship programs offered course-wise by the college to the students based on merits:
Scholarships schemes for B.tech students under mechanical engineering, civil engineering, and electrical & electronics engineering departments:
- 50% concession in fee for the students obtaining more than 90% in 10+2 exams.
- 100% concession in fee for the students obtaining more than 90% in 10+2 and 80% in JEE mains.
Scholarship schemes for MCA students:
- 100% concession for the students with at least 75% in 10, 12, graduation together and general rank less than 100 in UPSEE.
- 50% concession for the students with at least 75% in 10, 12, and graduation together.
- Rs 25,000 concession for students with at least 70% in 10, 12, and graduation together or 75% in graduation.
- Rs 20, 000 concession for students with at least 65% in 10, 12, and graduation together or 70% in graduation.
- Rs 10,000 concession for the students with at least 60% in 10, 12 and graduation together or 65% in graduation.