Last updated on July 22nd, 2021 by Nikita Joshi
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded is one of the pre-eminent universities in Maharashtra which contributes a broad list of programs for students to pursue. The university gives courses from nearly all the principal disciplines like Arts, Humanities, Languages, Science, Media, and Business Management at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. SRTMUN offers these programs based on merit as well as entrance exams administered by DTE Maharashtra.
SRTMUN has implemented credit transfer policy and reimburses fees to the successful students who opt for the courses offered on NPTEL, SWAYAM, and other MOOC platforms. Moreover, the institute has academic collaborations with several other institutes both in India and abroad.
SRTMUN Nanded Admission Updates
- SRTMUN has released the First List of Exemption Granted & Not Granted for students appeared in PET 2020-21.
- The university has closed the admission process for UG and PG courses for the academic session 2020-21.
SRTMUN Nanded Quick Facts
- Aspirants can apply for the chosen course at SRTMUN by downloading the registration/admission form and submitting it to the concerned institute or schools.
- SRTMUN has reserved 15% of the seats for international students and 20% of the seats reserved for students from other Indian states.
- Applicants seeking admittance to MSc need to qualify Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the University
- Entry to the majority of PG courses including MCA, MEd and MP.Ed is through a solid score obtained in the MHT CET entrance examination.
- For candidate seeking admission in PhD must apply for PhD Entrance Test (PET) directed at University-level
- Tech Mahindra, Tata Motors, Wipro and Symbiosis are some of the top companies that visit the campus for placements every year. The median salary package offered to students ranges from INR 1.5 LPA – INR 3.5 LPA.
- The university also grants financial aids and scholarships to needy students through various schemes.
- The university further allows distance education courses too.
- SRTMUN has highlighly qualified faculty members with a minimum work experience of 2-3 years.
SRTMUN Nanded Courses & Fees
Below tabulated are the courses offered by the university along with the other details:
|Program||Program Details||Selection Basis|
||DTE Common Admission Process|
||MAH MCA CET|
||DTE Common Admission Process|
|PG Diploma in Geo-informatics||
SRTMUN Nanded Cutoff
Tabulated below is the MAH MCA CET Cutoff 2020 for SRTMUN:
SRTMUN Nanded Placements
SRTMUN has a placement cell which provides proper guidance to students to avail placement opportunities during the campus recruitment drives. The cell organised Summer Placements, Pre-Placement Education, Interviews, Industrial Visits etc. SRTMUN Placement 2019-20 highlights are mentioned below:
- Among the 51 undergraduate students who pursued a 3 years bachelor degree course, a total of 17 students were placed.
- The median salary offered to such graduates was INR 2.52 LPA.
- Students who pursued a 4 years bachelor degree course were offered INR 1.52 LPA as median salary and a total of 4 students were placed.
- Students who pursued a 2 years master degree course were offered median salary upto INR 1.90 LPA and a total of 134 students were placed.
Some of the top recruiters participating in placement drives every year are:
|Indusind Bank||TATA Motors||Tech Mahindra|
SRTMUN Nanded Scholarships
SRTMUN provides a number of scholarships to its students under various departments such as Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Tribal Development Department, Directorate of Higher Education, Directorate of Technical Education, VJNT,OBC and SBC Welfare Department, Minority Development Departments etc. Below mentioned are the scholarship names for which students can apply:
- GOI Post-Matric Scholarship
- Maintenance Allowance for candidate in professional program
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship for students with disability
- Swadhar Yojana
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Fee Waiver for Tribal Students
- Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement
- Vocational Education Maintenance Allowance
- Pandit Dindayal Upadhya Yojana
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyawarti Scheme
- Education Concession to the Children of Ex-Servicemen
- Eklavya Scholarship
- State Government Open Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship to Meritorious students having Mathematics/ Physics
- Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship
- Education Concession to the Childrens of Freedom Fighter
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students
- Payment of Maintenance Allowance to VJNT and SBC students studying in
- Post Matric Scholarship to OBC Students
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojana
- State Minority Scholarship Part II (DHE)
- Scholarship for students of minority communities pursuing Higher and Professional courses (DTE)
- Scholarship for students of minority communities pursuing Higher and Professional courses (DMER)
- Other state students scholarship scheme (Gujarat/Karnataka/Hyderabad Govt. Scholarship Scheme etc.)
- Beedi Labours Scholarship Scheme (Nagpur), Mine Labours Scholarship Scheme (Nagpur)