Last updated on September 6th, 2021
SRMJEEE Phase III was successfully conducted on 23 August 2021. SRJMEEE result for the same will be announced soon on the official website. Check Here
SRMJEEE is the annual entrance examination conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST). Admissions to B.Tech programmes are conducted on the basis of SRMJEEE results. SRJMEEE 2021 Syllabus based on the class 11th and 12th syllabus.
SRMJEEE 2021 Highlights
|SRMJEEE Full Form||SRM Joint Entrance Examination – Engineering|
|Conducting Body||Sri Ramaswamy Memorial (SRM) University, Chennai|
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Test (Remotely Proctored- Online)|
|Exam Level||National Level Entrance Examination|
|Number of seats||7000 (approx)|
|Examination Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English and Aptitude|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
- Candidates are asked to provide all required details like personal email ID, contact number, qualification and address details in SRMJEEE Application Form.
- Details of the exam venue with centre code, exam slot, date of examination, personal information of the candidate will be present in SRMJEEE Admit Card.
- SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card will be released after SRMJEEE slot booking.
- The examinee for the B.Tech course will have to attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Aptitude sections while the Biomedical Engineering candidates have to attempt Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English and Aptitude questions. Refer to the exam pattern and syllabus below.
- SRMJEEE 2021 Result, as well as the SRMJEEE Cutoff, is expected to be released soon after the exam.
- Those candidates who have scored equal to or more than the specified SRMJEEE Cutoff will be allowed to participate in SRMJEEE Counselling to secure a seat in its participating colleges.
You Might Like – SRMJEEE Cut Off 2021
SRMJEEE 2021 Dates
The new tentative dates for SRMJEEE exam have been announced but the complete schedule is yet to be released. Given below are some dates that have been announced and some tentative dates according to experts.
|Events||Phase I||Phase II||Phase III|
|Release of SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form||December 12, 2020||December 12, 2020||Aug 13, 2021|
|Last date to submit SRMJEEE 2021 application form||May 19, 2021||June 22, 2021||Aug 18, 2021|
|SRMJEEE 2021 Slot Booking||May 20, 2021 to May 21, 2021||June 23, 2021 to June 25, 2021||TBD|
|SRMJEEE 2021 Mock Test dates||May 20, 2021 to May 21, 2021||–||TBD|
|SRMJEEE 2021||May 23, 2021 to May 24, 2021||June 29, 2021 to July 1, 2021||Aug 23, 2021|
|SRMJEEE 2021 Rank List||May 27, 2021||July 5, 2021||TBD|
Recent Changes in SRMJEEE 2021
- SRMJEEE 2021 will help in three phases – Phase I, Phase II, Phase III.
- SRM Ghaziabad (NCR) campus has reduced the aggregate score required in the qualifying exam to 50% in PCM. Last year, the minimum qualifying marks were 55%.
- The number of questions in the Mathematics Section of the SRMJEEE 2021 question paper has been increased. There will be 40 questions in the Mathematics section from this year onwards.
- Two more sections have been added in SRMJEEE 2021 Paper i.e. Engilish and Aptitude.
- SRM University has increased the total number of questions in the exam from 105 to 125 questions.
- Marking Scheme for SRMJEEE has been changed. Instead of 3 marks, only 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- According to the Application Form rules, the Aadhar card of the candidate has to be uploaded while filling the SRMJEEE 2021 application.
- Examination will be conducted in online proctored mode.
SRMJEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Various factors depend on your eligibility for the SRMJEEE 2021 examination. Below is a list of these factors.
- Nationality and Age
- All the Resident Indian citizens, NRI, OCI or PIO candidates are allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
- Candidates should have attained the age of 16 years and 6 months as on July 31 of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held. The maximum age limit for a candidate is 21 years.
- The number of attempts in Class 12th – Those who have passed 10+2 in not more than 2 attempts including an appearance for improvement are eligible.
- Academic Qualification
- This criteria differs from campus to campus and depending on the course you have opted.
- If a candidate attempts Mathematics in SRMJEEE 2021, he/she will be eligible for all B.Tech Programs.
- If a candidate attempts Biology in SRMJEEE 2021, he/she will be eligible for B.Tech in Biotechnology and other specializations.
Course-specific criteria require a certain percentage of the aggregate score in the qualifying examination which varies from campus-to-campus.
|Campus||Aggregate Score (All B.Tech Courses)|
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form
The application process for SRMJEEE 2021 is currently open and the candidates can apply for the exam online at the official website – applications.srmist.edu.in/btech by paying an application fee of INR 1100. The online form should be filled following the steps below-
- Register online on the official website
- Fill in mandatory fields in the application form
- Upload photo & signature
- Pay application fee
- Submit the form and download a soft copy for future reference
Document specifications for the online SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form are given below.
|Type||Max Dimensions||Max Size|
|Photograph Image||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||1 MB|
|Signature Image||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||1 MB|
Detailed Procedure of SRMJEEE 2021 Application
Given below is a detailed procedure on how to fill the SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions as given below to ensure no mistake occurs.
Step 1: Registration
- Head to the official website of SRM University for Admission i.e. https://applications.srmist.edu.in/
- Now on the webpage look for the ‘Register’ box.
- Now, you need to fill in information for Registration as given below (* marked as mandatory)-
- Your Name*
- Your Email*
- Mobile Number*
- Any Password of Your Choice*
- Choose State* from Drop Down Menu
- Choose City* from Drop Down Menu
- Enter Text As Shown in a Box (Captcha)
- Select the checkbox (asking you to agree with Terms & Conditions)
- Finally, Click on “Register”
- Now Your Account will be opened and Information regarding this will be sent to Registered Email Address
- Check your Email account inbox
- Click on Email received from SRM University
- Click on the link provided in the email for verification and verify your email address. Make sure that the email is from an official source only.
Step 2: Filling Application Form for SRMJEEE 2021
- Open official webpage for SRMJEEE 2021 – https://applications.srmist.edu.in/
- Login using your Registered Email and Password (as entered during the previous step)
- Choose your desired course.
- Click on “APPLY”.
- Now Application Form for SRMJEEE 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the category details.
- Now enter the details for ‘Course Selection’ and proceed by clicking ‘Next’.
- Select Campus and Program –
- 3 Preferences are there for Campus to be selected from the Drop Down Menu.
- Select Program (Course Applying For from Drop Down Menu).
- Now enter, Exam City Details –
- Test City Preference (3 Preferences are present, you need to select one by one from the Drop Down Menu).
- Next is to fill the “APPLICANT DETAILS” and click on NEXT.
- Here you have to enter ‘Category Details’.
- Select options from the Drop Down Menu.
- Enter the Personal Details (as is depicted by below-mentioned Image).
- Next step is to complete “PARENTS DETAILS” and click on NEXT.
- Further adding, “address details” and click on save and next
- Finally, in the last step, enter your ‘Academic Details’ and click on NEXT
Step 3: Uploading Scanned Images
Candidates are required to upload the following documents-
- Recent Photograph (Maximum Size of image – 1 MB)
- Scanned copies of signature and 10th and 12th marksheets.
- Keep all these files in a single folder and upload them one by one.
- 12th Marksheet is not mandatory if results have not been announced.
- Graduation Marksheet is required for those appearing for SRMJEEE 2021 for PG courses at SRMJEEE Colleges.
Step 4: Filling Declaration Section & Making Payment
- After uploading the images, the candidate is required to pay the application fee.
- Online payment can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- After successful payment, check your email for a confirmation.
- Students can print or save the confirmation page as PDF.
- The submitted application form will also be available to save as PDF.
SRMJEEE 2021 Slot Booking
The slots for the entrance exam can be booked according to your preference and this unique facility is being provided by the SRMIST for the convenience of the aspirants. You can choose the following during slot booking-
- Exam date
- Exam time
- The centre of the entrance exam
This process is used for offline exams but as SRMJEEE 2021 is scheduled to be conducted online, students do not need to select exam centres. They can take the exam from their home. But they can select the slots from 19 May, 2021 to 21 May, 2021.
How to book the slots?
- Visit the official website of SRMJEEE 2021 – srmist.edu.in.
- Login using registered email address and password.
- The link for the slot booking facility is made available inside the dashboard.
- Using the link, book the preferred SRMJEEE exam date, time and centre from the available options.
SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
The slot booking is successful if the admit card is generated after all the steps of slot booking are over. It is the automatic process of generation of SRMJEEE 2021 admit cards on the booking of the slot. As soon as slot booking is done, the admit card for the SRMJEEE 2021 exam can be downloaded from the dashboard by logging into the accounts anytime on their device.
Steps to Download SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
- First, candidates are required to login on the official website for SRM University – srmist.edu.in using their login credentials.
- Now, click on the available link on the official website for downloading SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card. Usually, a link is present on the login page.
- Next, enter your application ID and password as before.
- Now, the SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card using Ctrl + P and save it as PDF on your computer.
- Once SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card is downloaded, you can easily take a print out of the same.
- Candidates must take a print out of the SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card to carry on the day of the exam.
- The hard copy/printout of the admit card must be in portrait view on an A4 size sheet only.
This hard copy of SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card is mandatory in order to enter the SRMJEEE exam centre. No separate admit card will be issued on the postal address of candidates. Note: For the remote proctored online exam, students will have to login using the details given on the Admit card.
Details Present on SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the guardian/parent
- Roll number (auto-generated at the time of registration)
- Exam venue with center code
- Exam slot
- Date of examination
- Time of commencement of the examination
- Reporting time at the examination venue
- Permanent address of the candidate
- Passport-sized photograph uploaded for identification purpose
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam Day Guidelines
Documents Required with SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
For the online exam, candidates will be required to keep the following documents with them,
- Identity Proof
- SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
Under normal circumstances when the exam is conducted offline, SRMJEEE conducting authority asks the candidate to provide certain information through valid and certified documents. Specifically, in order to check whether the candidate is genuine or not, details on the admit card are matched with that on the ID proofs. Given below are documents required along with SRMJEEE Admit Card to enter the exam hall. Photo ID proof is essential for candidates to provide authentication.
- Passport sized photos are uploaded during the application procedure, hence, SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card will also carry the photo on the top left corner of the page.
- Therefore, Photo ID proof is essential to validate the authenticity of the individual.
- Candidates must ensure that the photo identification document must be a Government authorised ID proof.
- Any non-Government ID proof shall not be considered.
- Candidates can carry a voter ID card, driving license, PAN card, Passport, Aadhar Card and other valid certificates.
- It is important to note here that the image should be clearly visible in the document provided.
Address proof is necessary to prove the truthfulness of the information provided in the Admit Card.
- Address proof is the additional information that needs to be verified at the time of entry inside the examination center.
- Voter ID card, ration card, passport, Aadhar card – either one of them serves as valid address proof of the candidate.
- During the time of frisking, the address mentioned on your mentioned ID Card and Admit Card will be cross-checked in order to verify the details.
- Exam invigilator will validate the documents with the admit card and the candidate before allowing the candidate to enter the exam hall.
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Centers
SRMJEEE 2021 will be conducted online so the students can take the test remotely from their home. However, earlier it was scheduled to be held in 132 centres across the country. 5 international centres were also provided for international candidates in order to easily attend the examination. These centres are-
While filling the application form, candidates are asked to provide 3 preferred exam cities. SRM University allocates SRMJEEE exam centres based on this preference.
SRMJEEE Exam Centres
Given below is the complete list of SRMJEEE Exam Centres where the exam is usually conducted in offline mode.
|S.No.||State||Centre Name||Centre Code|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||101|
|38||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||138|
|40||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City||140|
|67||New Delhi||New Delhi||167|
|85||Tamil Nadu||Chennai – Kattankulathur||185|
|86||Chennai – Ramapuram||186|
|87||Chennai – Vadapalani||187|
|111||Modi Nagar, Ghaziabad||211|
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Given below are the instructions issued by the institute.
- Your webcam will turn on automatically as you will start the exam.
- You will be assigned to a proctor who will monitor your movements through the webcam.
- Candidates must be seated in a quiet room with no background noise.
- There must be a plain wall behind the candidate and no devices should be placed in the background.
- No other person should enter the room while you are taking the exam. If any other person is seen in the webcam or any voice is detected by the proctor or AI system, your exam will be cancelled.
- You must not take help from others, wear any bluetooth devices, do not read the questions out loud, or leave the work space while taking the exam.
- You must login at least 1 hour before the test, take a photograph of yourself and verify your ID proof. You must also read all the instructions displayed on the screen.
- You can end the test only after 120 minutes. The test will automatically close after 150 minutes.
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
There is a new exam pattern for the SRMJEEE 2021 exam and candidates should get themselves prepared for new sections. Check the detailed SRMJEEE exam pattern below:
- Mode of exam: The examination will be a Remotely Proctored Test (Online).
- Duration of the exam: The time period of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes for the completion of the test. Students will get an option to end the test after 120 minutes.
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) are asked in the test.
- Language of questions: The questions asked in the test are in the English language only.
- Marking scheme: There is 1 mark for every correct answer but no negative marking for wrong answers so the candidates can attempt each question. A subject-wise breakup of marking is given below.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks per question||Marks|
|Mathematics or Biology||40||1||40|
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus
Due to the addition of two new sections, SRMJEEE 2021 syllabus has increased. Physics and Chemistry sections of the paper are mandatory for the candidates. They can choose which section to attempt from Mathematics or Biology. For admission in Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and other similar specializations, candidates must attempt the Biology section. As discussed in the marking scheme mentioned above, there are 5 sections to prepare for, and the syllabus for these sections is given below.
SRMJEEE 2021 Physics Syllabus
- Electronics and Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Units and Measurement
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Energetics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- States of Matter
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Vector Algebra
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Sets, Relations and Functions
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus for Biology
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology
- Environmental Science
- Applied Biology
- Theories of Evolution
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus for English
Questions in English will be comprehension based questions asked generally from-
- Short Passages
- Lines of Poems
- Short Dialogues
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus for Aptitude
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Quadratic Equation
- Direction Sense Test
- Linear Equation
Detailed Syllabus for SRMJEEE 2021
|Units and Measurement||System of units, measurements – errors in measurement|
|Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids||Universal law of gravitation, Mechanics of solids – elastic behavior, stress-strain|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Postulates, Thermodynamics|
|Electricity and Magnetism||Electrostatics, Current electricity, Magnetism & magnetic effects of current and Electromagnetic induction and alternating current|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics||Matter waves & Nuclear radius, mass, binding energy|
|Mechanics||Kinematics, laws of Motion, Work, energy and power and Rotational motion|
|Oscillations and Wave Motion||Periodic motion & longitudinal and transverse waves|
|Ray and wave Optics and Magnetism||Reflection & refraction of light and wavefront|
|Atomic Physics and Relativity||Atomic structure and Einstein mass-energy relation-variation of mass with velocity.|
|Electronics and Communication||Semiconductors & space communication propagation|
|Atomic structure||Matter and its nature Precision and accuracy Laws of chemical combination, Discovery of subatomic particles, Spectrum of hydrogen atom, Dual nature of matter, Quantum numbers, Aufbau principle|
|States of Matter||Classification of matter, Solid state, Liquid state|
|Chemical Families – Periodic Properties||Modern periodic law and present form of the periodic table|
|Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, and s-& p- block elements||Covalent bonding, Molecular orbital theory s-, p- block elements|
|Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics||First law of thermodynamics, Second law of thermodynamics|
|Solutions||Different methods for expressing concentration of solution|
|Chemical Equilibrium||Meaning of equilibrium, Ionic equilibrium|
|Electrochemistry||Electrolytic and metallic conduction|
|Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry||Absorption, Catalysis Colloidal state, Rate of reaction, Temperature on the reaction rate, Units of rates and specific rate constants, Nuclear chemistry|
|Purification & Characterization of organic compounds||Purification Quantitative analysis|
|Some basic Principles of organic chemistry||Tetravalency of carbon, Nomenclature Covalent bond, fission Common types of organic reactions|
|Hydrocarbons||Classification, isomerism Alkanes – Conformations, Alkenes – Geometrical isomerism, Alkynes – Acidic character, Mechanism of electrophilic substitution|
|Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen||General methods of preparation, Alcohols Phenols Ethers Aldehyde & Ketones|
|Organic compounds containing nitrogen||General methods of preparation, Amines Diazonium salts|
|Polymers||General introduction and classification of polymers|
|Biomolecules||Carbohydrates Nucleic acids|
|Sets, Relations, and Functions||Sets and their representations, Trigonometric identities|
|Complex Numbers and Quadratic equations||Complex numbers, Quadratic equations|
|Matrices, Determinants & their applications||Determinants and matrices of order two and three Computing the rank of a matrix–test|
|Combinatorics||Permutations and Combinations, Mathematical Induction and its Applications|
|Algebra||Binomial theorem and its Applications, Sequences and Series|
|Differential Calculus & its applications||Polynomials, rational, trigonometric Applications of Differential Calculus|
|Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of first order||Integral as an antiderivative, Ordinary differential equations|
|Analytical Geometry||Straight Lines in Two Dimensions, Circles in Two Dimensions, Conic Sections in Two Dimensions|
|Vector Algebra||Vectors and scalars, addition of vectors|
|Statistics and Probability||Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion Probability|
|Taxonomy of Angiosperm||Types of classifications|
|Plant anatomy||Tissues & tissue system|
|Cell Biology and Genetics||Chromosomes|
|Biotechnology||Recombinant, DNA technology|
|Plant Physiology||Photosynthesis Respiration, Plant growth and development|
|Biology in Human welfare||Food production|
|Human Physiology||Nutrition Bones and joints (major types) fractures, Muscles Respiration, Circulation Physiological Coordination System, Receptor Organs, Reproductive System|
|Microbiology||Introduction – history of medical microbiology|
|Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology||Introduction – scope – human genetics karyotyping chromosome gene mapping|
|Environmental Science||Human population and explosion-issue|
|Applied Biology||Livestock and management dairy|
|Theories of Evolution||Lamarckism – Darwinism|
|Questions in this part contain – Comprehension type questions in the form of short passages or lines of poems or a dialogue. The candidate should read the given text and answer the set of questions. Each question has 4 choices, out of which choose the best answer.|
|Number System||Properties of numbers, Divisibility rules, Unit digit, Euclid’s algorithm, LCM and GCD|
|Statistics||Arithmetic mean, weighted mean, Geometric mean|
|Percentage||Percentage change-increase or decrease|
|Profit and Loss||Computing percentage of profit or loss and profit/loss value|
|Quadratic Equation||Nature of roots, Relationship between roots and coefficients, Solutions of quadratic equations|
|Geometry||Similar triangles, Lines and angles, Circles and Quadrilaterals|
|Arrangement||Ordering, Grading and Ranking, coding and decoding|
|Direction Sense Test||Finding direction, distance or both|
|Linear Equation||Solving simultaneous equations, Test of consistency, problems on ages|
|Trigonometry||Values of trigonometric ratios, Identities, Heights and distances|
To download the full official syllabus for SRMJEEE 2021 as PDF – Click here
Important Books for SRMJEEE 2021 Preparation
Due to a large syllabus, SRMJEEE requires a good amount of practice. But since the exam level is easy to moderate and also very easy compared to other engineering exams, SRMJEEE requires less focus on hard topics.
- Rather than that, students should prefer the basic refreshers and NCERT Books for SRMJEEE 2021.
- Given below are suggested books for SRMJEEE 2021.
- Students must choose a single book for each subject since SRMJEEE does not require deep knowledge and multiple books might increase your mental pressure.
SRMJEEE 2021 Important Books for Mathematics
|Mathematics Class 12 (Part 1 and Part 2)||RD Sharma|
|Plane Trigonometry Part 1 and part 2||SL Loney Part 1 | Part 2|
|Higher Algebra||Hall & Knight|
|Problems in Calculus||I.A. Maron|
SRMJEEE 2021 Important Books for Physics
|The concept of Physics Part 1||HC Verma|
|The concept of Physics Part 2||HC Verma|
|Understanding Physics Series||DC Pandey|
SRMJEEE 2021 Important Books for Chemistry
|Organic Chemistry||OP Tandon|
|Inorganic Chemistry||OP Tandon|
|Numerical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
SRMJEEE 2021 Important Books for Biology
|Complete NEET Guide Biology||MTG Editorial Board|
|Concepts in Biology||Eldon Enger (Author), Frederick Ross (Author), David Bailey|
|All in One Biology CBSE Class 11th or 12th||Hema Batra (Author), Shikha Sharma|
|Handbook of Biology||Rahul Chawla|
|Trueman’s Elementary Biology Vol. 2 for Class 12th||N. Bhatia (Author), M.P. Tyagi|
SRMJEEE 2021 Important Books for Aptitude
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R S Aggarwal|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Arihant Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude for CAT (Easy Questions only)||Arun Sharma|
SRMJEEE 2021 Important Books for English
|English Literature Class XI||NCERT|
|English Literature Class XII||NCERT|
|Objective General English||S P Bakshi|
Model Test Paper for SRMJEEE 2021
With the recent changes introduced in SRMJEEE examination, it is obvious that students are curious about the kind of questions that might be asked in the examination. Students have been introduced to two new sections, namely – English and Aptitude, which seem to have a very low weightage of just 15 marks, but also seem to give an extra edge to those who want to be ahead of everyone else. So, in order to help students, SRM Institute of Science and Technology has provided a model test paper or a sample question paper for all the sections of SRMJEEE 2021 as per the new exam pattern. Students are advised to go through the sample paper and work on questions similar to those that appear in the sample paper. The sample paper has only 10 questions of each section with only 5 questions from the English section. To download the Official Model Test Paper for SRMJEEE 2021 – Click here
SRMJEEE 2021 Preparation Tips
Given below are some tips that students can follow to ensure a good score in SRMJEEE 2021-
Know Full Syllabus
- Candidates must check the topics for all the subjects to devise a smart strategy and schedule their study pattern accordingly.
- It is important to work smart as there is a huge correlation between the syllabus of SRMJEEE 2021 and class XII syllabus.
- This can help you by achieving two goals at one shot, making it easier for students to outperform everyone else.
- When working on the complete syllabus, it is manageable to know what topics might need more attention.
- This will also allow candidates to save time spent otherwise on less important topics.
Know Exam Pattern
- Exam Pattern for SRMJEEE 2021 has recently changed. Knowing the exam pattern will aid in familiarizing students with the type of questions asked, duration of the exam etc.
- One of the major advantages of the SRMJEEE exam is that there is no negative marking for wrong answers, so the candidates can take risks of attempting all the questions of the exam.
- This also helps improve their scores by a great margin.
Useful Reference Books
- Multiple books are present in the market specializing in preparation for SRMJEEE 2021.
- But students must understand that the exam is much easier than other engineering entrance exams.
- The best reference book for SRMJEEE 2021 will be the NCERT books of class XI and XII.
- Some other reference books for SRMJEEE 2021 are already mentioned above.
Use Flash Cards and Short Notes
- Flash cards for topics will help in quick revision of those topics during extreme emergencies.
- Short notes can be useful for the revision of important formulae along with some examples.
- Preparing 5 subjects, which combine the syllabus of almost two years of study of Class XI and Class XII, will be highly stressful during the last few days. Grabbing a large book increases your fear as it seems never-ending and important info is too much detailed in books.
- But in the end, there is little time for anything.
- This is when your flash cards and short notes become useful and will save a lot of time in revision.
Some other important points in preparation
There are some tips which do not necessarily consider your studies, but will aid in a healthy study pattern and less stress during studies. Refer to these tips below-
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection and a disturbance free environment.
- Keep up with your health. Consume nutritious food.
- Try to take at least 6 hours of sleep for building energy.
- Reward yourself with short study breaks. It helps to keep up with the focus and breaks the monotony.
- Spend time on hobbies as they allow you to keep yourself pacified and relaxed.
- Restrict your time on social media.
Also Check | VITEEE 2021
SRMJEEE 2021 Mock Test
SRMJEEE 2021 Mock Test will soon be available on the official website of SRM Institute of Science And Technology – www.srmist.edu.in/admission-india – for all aspiring candidates to take the free mock test from the comfort of their homes. Students can access these mock tests only after the institute releases them. The scheduled dates for the mock test for Phase I are 20 and 21 May, 2021 while those for PHase II are 23 and 24 July, 2021.
- The purpose of the mock test is to familiarize the students with the online exam setup.
- Students will be required to download the Safe Exam Browser on their laptop or computer or any other device.
- Only those candidates who take the mock test will be given a chance to appear for the main exam.
- The login details of students from the mock test will be used by the university for the main exam.
In order to attempt the SRMJEEE 2021 Mock Test, students need to follow these steps given below-
- Head to the official website of SRM Admissions 2021 (srmist.edu.in/admission-india) and click on the golden ‘SRMJEEE Mock Test’ button as shown below. (To be Released soon)
- Enter your email address to start the registration procedure.
- Now, candidates have to submit details like his/her full name, course (PG/UG/Medical/MBA), Email address, Country, Mobile Number, State and city.
- Once entered, click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Now, candidates are required to select the subject and section (PCMEA or PCBEA) and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- A confirmation page for the question paper will appear. Candidates have to click on the ‘Confirm’ button to continue.
- After this, instructions and terms and conditions for the exam (mock test) will appear on the screen. Click on ‘I Agree’ to continue with the mock test.
- Now a new window showing the various denotations and symbols of the mock test will be displayed.
- Candidates are advised to take a screenshot of this window as this will be the same kind of denotations used in the actual examination.
- Click on Continue to move to the next step.
- A final window will appear informing candidates about some important guidelines of the SRMJEEE 2021 Mock Test, or indirectly for SRMJEEE 2021.
- Click on ‘Start The Test’ to begin the mock test. SRMJEEE 2021 mock test will commence for the candidate. Given below is a screenshot of what the mock test looks like.
Similar Engineering Exams – BITSAT 2021
SRMJEEE Cut Off 2021
SRMJEEE 2021 Cutoff is the minimum score that a candidate will be required to achieve in order to qualify the examination. Due to the acceptance of JEE Main in SRMJEEE Colleges, SRMJEEE cut off usually goes low in comparison to the number of candidates attempting the examination. The examination authority of SRM University decides the cutoff for SRMJEEE exams. Given below are some key points related to the SRMJEEE Cutoff-
- SRMJEEE Cutoff helps only the deserving candidate secure a seat in a high- level course of a top-tier college of SRMJEEE.
- Only those candidates who are able to secure the cutoff score will be eligible for admission to SRMJEEE Colleges.
- Candidates who are not able to secure the minimum cutoff will not be able to attend the counselling process.
- SRMJEEE Cutoff Scores for different categories such as General, OBC, SC/ST, PwD are released by the institutions as minimum criteria for admission to various courses.
- SRMJEEE cutoff will be released according to the different SRMJEEE colleges and their respective courses. Sometimes due to the large number of courses, a general cutoff is set to participate in SRMJEEE Counselling.
- SRMJEEE Cutoff is going to be released online only on the official website of SRM University.
- There are a lot of factors which might affect the SRMJEEE 2021 Cutoff as well as the Merit list. Few of them are – difficulty level of the exam, number of seats in colleges and courses, number of candidates who have taken the exam and performance of the candidates in the examination.
SRMJEEE Cut off – Campus Specific
Given below are the SRMJEEE Cutoff Ranks for four major campuses of SRM Institute of Science and Technology – Chennai, Delhi NCR, Ramapuram, Sonipat. The Cutoff ranks are from 2018 as SRM University does not release final cutoff ranks for courses of various colleges. Although the information provided below will help you understand that out of approximately 2 lakh candidates, students have to be in at least top 50000 to secure a suitable seat.
SRM University, Chennai
|Computer Science and Engineering||10000|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||40000|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||27000|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||61000|
SRM University, NCR Campus, Ghaziabad
|Computer Science and Engineering||54000|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||70000|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||70000|
SRM University, Ramapuram Campus
|Computer Science and Engineering||65000|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||70000|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||70000|
SRM University, Sonipat
|Computer Science and Engineering||68000|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||70000|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||70000|
SRMJEEE 2021 Result
Candidates will be able to check their result on the official portal of SRMJEEE 2021. You can login using your email address and password which is unique for each candidate. All those who qualify the cut-offs will be called for the counselling process. Along with the result, a list of top 10 rank holders in the entrance exam is also released. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the performance of each candidate in the exam and then it is published online.
Steps to Check SRMJEEE 2021 Result
- SRMJEEE 2021 Result will be announced online only through the website i.e. srmist.edu.in
- Students can check their respective results on the official website of SRMJEEE and soon after the merit list for SRMJEEE 2021 is prepared according to the ranks, students can appear for Counselling rounds of SRMJEEE colleges.
- To check the SRMJEEE Result, candidates need to visit the official website of SRMJEEE 2021 and then click on the SRMJEEE 2021 Result or Score Card link.
- Now in the next step, the candidates will be asked to log in using their application number and password for application form along with the verification code or given captcha.
- Click on the SUBMIT button after typing all the necessary information.
- SRMJEEE 2021 Results will be visible to the candidates and the same can be printed or saved as PDF by pressing Ctrl + P on your keyboard.
- It is always suggested that candidates must keep their scorecard of SRMJEEE 2021 or print-out of the same safely, till the time of admission. SRMJEEE Report Card will be required at the time of further processes such as counselling, fee payment and admission.
Details mentioned on SRMJEEE 2021 Scorecard
Important details which are required by authorities during counselling and admission are present on the SRMJEEE 2021 Scorecard. Moreover, all the participating colleges of SRMJEEE 2021 ask for a hard copy of the scorecard as proof of your Rank or result. The various inputs which are present in the SRMJEEE 2021 scorecard are as given below-
- Roll number of the candidate
- SRMJEEE application number
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph with the digital signature
- Postal address and contact details
- Percentile Score of the candidate
- The rank of the candidate
- Qualifying status
- Merit rank
The scorecard or rank card is released for candidates soon after the announcement of the result on the official site of SRMJEEE 2021. Candidates can visit the official website of SRMJEEE and download their scorecard.
Normalisation of SRMJEEE Scores
SRMJEEE is an exam which is conducted in multiple sessions on a set number of days. It is very much possible that there can be a varying difficulty level in these various sessions. Therefore, exam authorities use the Normalisation process.
- Normalisation is a process for comparison of two or more scores under various difficulty levels.
- In order to adjust the variations in difficulty level at different slots of different sessions, normalization of the scores is done.
- The best utility of normalisation is a standard scale of evaluation for all the candidates.
- Under normalization, candidates generally have two types of marks-
- Raw marks: These are the actual marks obtained by the candidate. SRM University does not release the final raw scores of candidates.
- Normalised marks: These are the marks adjusted for a candidate considering the difficulty of his slot compared to the difficulty of other slots of his discipline. Usually, the normalised marks are increased if the candidate attempts a test in a difficult slot and decreased if the candidate attempts a test in an easy slot.
- If at evaluation of difficulty level of the various slots, it is found that the slot of a candidate is comparatively easy when in relation to the other slot of his discipline then his normalized marks will be less than his actual or raw marks.
- But if it is evaluated that the slot of the candidate is much more difficult than other slots of the same exam, then his normalized marks will be more than his actual or raw marks.
The best way of normalisation is by calculating percentile scores of various slots of the same examination and proportionately increasing or decreasing the marks of the candidates. The percentile score of a candidate in SRMJEEE 2021 will tell us what percentage of candidates have scored below that candidate in SRMJEEE as well as what percent of the candidates have scored above that particular candidate. A Percentile score is a value below which a certain percent of observations falls or above which certain percent exceeds. It is nothing but a measure of reading the ranks of various candidates by comparing them to 100. For example, the 30th percentile is the value (or score) below which 30 per cent of the observations will be found and above which 70% of the candidates have scored. The Percentile of a candidate can be calculated using the formula below-
SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Key
The answer key for SRMJEEE 2021 will lay out the correct options to be chosen for all the questions asked in the question paper in SRMJEEE 2021. Soon after the exam is conducted, aspirants look for unofficial and official answer keys for the exam in order to check their expected scores for the examination.
- The candidates can review their answers and then accordingly examine their marks secured in the online entrance examination using SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Keys.
- SRM University does not publish the answer keys for the exam as it is difficult for the authorities to reveal the answer keys of so many question papers, also because there are many slots for the examination.
- Answer Keys are also not published to prevent any misconceptions about the examination.
- If under any circumstances, an official SRMJEEE answer key will be released, it will be made available on the official site by SRM Institute only. In lieu of the same, it is suggested that candidates rely on the unofficial keys for now.
Use SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Keys Right Way
Candidates who have appeared for SRMJEEE 2021 can follow the steps given below to understand how to use the SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Keys.
- Start comparing the answers in the response sheet to that in the official answer key of SRMJEEE 2021 to know which answers are right and wrong.
- Marking scheme of the paper must be strictly followed while evaluating the final scores of the candidates.
- Easy part about this is there is no negative marking and all right answers have only 1 mark awarded.
- Since there are provisions of changes in the answer key, the score this calculated will be the estimated score of the candidate.
- Scores might also increase or decrease due to the normalisation process followed in SRMJEEE 2021.
Steps to Download SRMJEEE Answer Key 2021
Although there are no official answer keys available for past sessions of SRMJEEE, there are multiple coaching institutes which provide unofficial answer keys for SRMJEEE. If SRMJEEE 2021 Answer Key will be available, it shall be released for all candidates after successfully conducting the entrance exam. Since the answer key is released in a PDF form, it will be available for download on the official website only. Below are the steps candidates need to follow to download the unofficial answer keys of SRMJEEE 2021-
- The candidates will be able to check the SRMJEEE 2021 answer key from various links that will be published on portals of different websites.
- Next, candidates need to click on “SRMJEEE Answer Key 2021”.
- The answer key will be shown on the screen and the applicants will have to download it for future use.
SRMJEEE 2021 Merit List
SRMJEEE Merit List is basically the list of all those candidates who have qualified to appear in the Counselling process of SRM University through SRMJEEE Exam. After the announcement of the SRMJEEE 2021 Results, SRM Institute of Science and Technology will release the SRMJEEE 2021 Merit List for the candidates who have appeared for the exam and have finally qualified.
- Those candidates who have their names present in the SRMJEEE 2021 Merit List will be asked to appear for SRMJEEE 2021 Joint Counselling Session at the respective counselling centers.
- Applicants who have not qualified are not eligible and will not be allowed to participate in the SRMJEEE counselling process.
- The entrance examination of SRMJEEE 2021 must be successfully qualified by the applicants with the final cutoff cleared, to be eligible for SRMJEEE Counselling and Seat allotment process in various B.Tech courses of SRMJEEE Colleges.
SRMJEEE Merit List – Key Points
- SRMJEEE Merit list will be released online on the official site of SRMJEEE only.
- Merit list for candidates will be created on the basis of percentile marks scored by the candidates in SRMJEEE 2021.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to qualify the exam to have their names listed in the SRMJEEE merit list.
- Candidates who will clear the cutoff criteria of SRMJEEE will be added in the merit list and will be eligible to appear for the process of counselling and admission further on.
- SRMJEEE Merit list usually has two parts – The final drawing list and the waiting list. Waiting List is for those candidates who have a lower rank but still have chances of admission to the desired courses.
- Those candidates appearing in the final drawing list will be allocated the seats of the desired courses in the first come first serve basis and then the remaining seats will be filled through the waitlist candidates.
- This means if a candidate who has a rank of say 5,000 and a candidate who has a rank of 2,500 can both apply for B.Tech Computer Science seat at SRM Chennai. But if the one with 2,500 rank does not book the seat before the final allotment, he/she will lose his/her chance at that particular seat.
- All the candidates are mandatorily required to produce all the documents which are necessary for the admission to prove eligibility of the candidate.
SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling
The counselling will begin as soon as the SRMJEEE 2021 exam result is declared. Qualified candidates are informed about their counselling venue and scheduled time and date by publishing the details on the official website. The candidates names within the list will only be eligible for the counselling process. After the counselling process and formalities are completed, candidates receive a Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL) from the college as a confirmation for their admission.
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
Important points a candidate needs to know at the time of SRMJEEE counselling-
- There are specifically two modes of SRMJEEE counselling – online and offline. But due to the pandemic, SRMJEEE counselling 2021 will probably be conducted in online mode.
- The candidates for SRMJEEE will be notified about the information for both the SRMJEEE counselling procedures through email or text messages only. Information will be available at the official website as well.
- In order to take part in SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling in online mode, candidates will be required to register as per the instructions provided and pay the required fee for the same.
- Finally, once the SRMJEEE counselling is concluded, the candidates will be allotted seats in their desired courses based on their SRMJEEE ranks/scores, selected choices and availability of seats in various course choices.
- In the end, verification of documents will be done by the authorities at the time of admission, to ensure that the candidates are eligible as per the norms. Failure to produce required documents might result in losing the candidacy.
Note: Counselling will tentatively be conducted in the 1st or 2nd week of May 2021 but this is subject to change as per government norms.
SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling Procedure
In order for allotment of the seats desired by major candidates appearing for SRMJEEE Counselling procedure, it has been divided accordingly into the colleges and department/branch desired by the candidates. Candidates are advised to check the steps in order to fully understand the SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling Procedure-
- First, as soon as the online registrations for counselling open, students must mandatorily register for the same.
- After this, the allotment of the college and the seats in various courses will be made for all the iterations which will be conducted online only.
- Provision Allotment Letter (PAL) will be issued to the candidates to confirm the admission.
- Once the allotment is completed, students will be asked to report to the colleges and departments they have chosen and then they will have to submit the admission fee and all the necessary documents to prove eligibility according to their category.
- After all the above processes are concluded, and the seats are still left vacant for a particular course, the candidates from the waiting list will be called for subsequent rounds of counselling but only up to a certain extent.
- Do note that there is a provision for admission to SRMJEEE Colleges directly through the ranks in JEE Main under which students do not have to appear for counselling.
SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling Admission Form
All those candidates whose names are present in the All India Rank (AIR) List of SRMJEEE will have to wait for the release of the online admission form. SRM university will release the form online. After the release, the candidates will have to fill the application form to register for the counselling process of SRMJEEE Colleges. They will be required to enter the details as mentioned below-
- Candidates are required to opt for the engineering courses as well as the campuses of the SRM University in the online Application form.
- The Counselling application form must be submitted online along with the scanned copy of the class 12 mark sheet.
- Candidates need to provide their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Personal details such as their name, roll number of the SRMJEEE 2021 exam, phone number, email ID, category, etc.
- Academic details about the marks/percentage/GPA as well as subjects they had opted in the Class 10th and class 12th board examinations.
- Candidates must be careful and accurate while filling any information as any error will lead to removal of candidature.
- After this, the candidates will be asked to choose the college and department/course/branch they want to take their admissions in. Here they will have to opt for the courses available in the college they have applied for.
- Candidates must note that the SRM University will have the final say in the seat allotment as according to the AIR in the SRMJEEE 2021.
- If any candidate is unable to provide the Class 12th Mark sheet in original due to delay in results, should submit the provisional certificate duly signed by the head of their previous institution.
Documents Required For Counselling of SRMJEEE 2021
Given below is the list of documents that candidates have to carry along with them during the SRMJEEE counselling procedure. These documents will prove the eligibility during admission of the candidates. Candidates must keep a good amount of photocopies of these documents as it might be required at various stages in the process of counselling and admission.
- SRMJEEE 2021 rank/ scorecard
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- SRMJEEE 2021 hall ticket/ admit card
- Counselling call letter
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Demand draft of the amount defined in the counselling call letter
Participating Colleges of SRMJEEE 2021
|1||SRM Institute Of Science And Technology, Kattankulathur|
|2||SRM Institute Of Science And Technology, Ramapuram|
|3||SRM Institute Of Science And Technology, Vadapalani|
|4||SRM Institute Of Science And Technology, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad|
|5||SRM University AP – Amaravati|
|6||SRM University Delhi NCR – Sonepat|
SRMJEEE 2021 B.Tech Intake
Given below is the net intake of SRM University of various campuses. Along with these courses, the specialisation offered is also mentioned in the table. Students also have to choose a major and minor which can be reviewed in detail on the official website of SRM University.
Codes: KTR – Kattankulathur | RMP – Ramapuram | VDP – Vadapalani | NCR – Ghaziabad | AMR – Amaravati | HYN – Haryana
|Branch and Specialisation||KTR||RMP||VDP||NCR||AMR||HYN|
School of Bioengineering
|Biomedical Engineering (BME)||120*||60*||–||–||–||60|
|Biotechnology W/S in Genetic Engineering||120||–||–||–||–||–|
|Biotechnology W/S in Regenerative Medicine||60||–||–||–||–||–|
School of Chemical and Material Technology
School of Civil Engineering
|Civil Engineering with Computer Applications||60||–||–||–||–||–|
School of Computing
|Computer Science and Business Systems$ (in partnership with TCS)||120||60||60||30||–||–|
|Computer Science and Engineering||780||600||120||420||240||120|
|CSE with Big Data Analytics||180||120||60||60*||60||–|
|CSE W/S in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||180||180||60||120||60||60|
|CSE W/S in Block chain Technology||120*||–||–||–||–||–|
|CSE W/S in Cloud Computing||120||60*||–||–||–||–|
|CSE W/S in Computer Networking||120||–||–||–||–||–|
|CSE W/S in Cyber Security||180||120||–||60||60||–|
|CSE W/S in Gaming Technology||60*||–||–||–||–||–|
|CSE W/S in Internet of Things (IOT)||60||60||–||60||60||–|
|CSE with Software Engineering||120||–||–||–||–||–|
|CSE W/S in Cloud and Mobile Based Applications# (in collaboration with IBM)||–||–||–||–||–||60#|
|CSE W/S in Information Technology||120||–||–||–||–||–|
School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||240||60||–||60||30||60|
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||60*||–||–||–||–||–|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||660||240||60||120||140||60|
|Electronics and Computer Engineering||120||60||60*||60||–||–|
|ECE W/S in Cyber Physical Systems||60*||–||–||–||–||–|
|ECE W/S in Data Science||60*||–||60*||–||–||–|
|ECE in Embedded Systems||–||–||–||–||30||–|
|ECE W/S in Signal Processing||–||–||–||–||30||–|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||60*||–||–||–||–||–|
School of Mechanical Engineering
|Automobile Engineering w/s in Vehicle Testing||30*||–||–||–||–||–|
|Automobile with specialisation in Automotive Electronics||60||–||–||–||–||–|
|Mechanical and Automation Engineering||–||60||60||–||–||–|
|Mechanical Engineering w/s in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||–||–||60||–||–||–|
|Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in Robotics||15||–||–||–||–||–|
|Mechatronics Engineering with specialisation in Robotics||120||–||–||–||–||–|
School of Architecture and Interior Design
|B.Arch – Architecture||80||80||–||–||–||–|
|B.Des – Interior Design||60||60||–||–||–||–|
|B.Sc (Hons.) – Aircraft Maintenance||120||–||–||–||–||–|
SRMJEEE 2021 Scholarships & SRM Fee
There are a lot of scholarships provided by SRM University towards various income groups, socio-economic groups, sports quota students, teacher wards, alumni wards and others.
- Founder’s Scholarships:
- The most desired scholarship is Founder’s Scholarship under which 100% of tuition and hostel fee is funded by the University.
- To engage a competitive learning environment with exemplary talent, students ranked under 10,000 in JEE Main are also offered 100% waiver of tuition and hostel fee.
- In 2017 – 2018 nearly 2,650 students benefited from various schemes with a total of Rs. 28.9 crores distributed as scholarships.
Check other scholarships offered by SRM University in the table below.
|Details of Schemes||Concession details|
|Category||Section||Tuition Fee||Hostel OR Transport Fee|
|Founder’s Scholarship||SRMJEEE Rank 1 – 100||100%||100%|
|IIT-JEE (Main) Rank upto 10000||100%||100%|
|State Board Toppers||100%||100%|
|Sports (LEVEL – State)||100%||100%|
|Sports (LEVEL – National)||100%||100%|
|Sports (LEVEL – International)||100%||100%|
|SRM Merit Scholarship||SRMJEEE Rank 101-500||100%||–|
|SRMJEEE Rank 501-1000||75%||–|
|SRMJEEE Rank 1001-2000||50%||–|
|SRMJEEE Rank 2001-3000||25%||–|
|90% and above in PCM / PCB in HSC||As determined by the scholarship committee|
|Socio-economic Scholarship||Recommended by Puthiya Thalaimurai Foundation||100%||100%|
|Recommended by Agaram Foundation||100%||100%|
|Recommended by CORA Trust||100%||100%|
|Recommended by Ramakrishna Mission||100%||100%|
|Recommended by Montfort||100%||100%|
|Recommended by FEFSI||25-100%||–|
|Recommended by Chinnathirai||25-100%||–|
|Self Representation – Need based||25-100%||25-100%|
|Differently Abled Scholarship||Locomotor / Orthopedic – Partial / complete||25-100%||–|
|Visually impaired – Partial / complete||25-100%||–|
|Speech & Hearing – Partial / complete||25-100%||–|
|Mental disability – Partial / complete||25-100%||–|
|Multiple disabilities – Partial / complete||25-100%||–|
To know the complete details on various scholarships, we suggest you to visit the SRM University website – srmist.edu.in.
Last updated on July 15th, 2021
Answer: Yes, the candidates must not be more than 21 years old.
Last updated on December 30th, 2020
Answer: SRMJEEE application forms 2021 are not available in offline mode. You can only fill the forms through online mode.
Last updated on December 30th, 2020
Answer: Yes, candidates who have passed class XII in not more than 2 attempts including improvement attempts can appear for SRMJEEE 2021.
Last updated on December 30th, 2020
Answer: You can choose up to 3 test centres.