Last updated on November 7th, 2020 at 12:46 pm
SPA Vijayawada is an autonomous institute and is one of the reputed fully Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI). SPA Vijayawada Cut Off is released for all the UG programs offered in the field of Planning and Architecture.
- SPA Vijayawada offers 83 seats in B.Arch while 33 seats are available in B.Planning course at the institute. B.Planning course is a short course of 4 years, while B.Arch is a full-time course of 5 years.
- Admission to both the courses are made via JEE Main entrance examination and the counselling process is carried by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA)..
Students are required to qualify the basic requirements as per Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) for admission at SPA Vijayawada.
SPA Vijayawada Cut Off Ranks Analysis: 2019 vs 2018
SPA Vijayawada Cut Off for the year 2019 and 2018 for B.Arch and B.Plan are given in the table below. These are the closing ranks of the 7th round of JoSAA Counselling for General Category candidates.
|Course||2018 Closing Rank||2019 Closing Rank|
|Bachelor of Planning||2595||4296|
SPA Vijayawada Cut Off for both the courses has been growing in the present years. The highest cut off noted in 2019 (194-2157). The lowest cut off ranks was recorded in 2018 at 569-1257.Read
SPA Vijayawada Cut Off 2019 for B.Tech Specializations
The closing ranks and opening ranks for the year 2019 for B.Arch and Bachelor of Planning admission are as follows:
JEE Main Cut Off Round 1
|Bachelor of Planning||887-2363||880-1111||385-482||182-190||392-476||26-26|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 2
|Bachelor of Planning||2267-3128||1078-1330||510-580||304-319||483-518||270-270|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 3
|Bachelor of Planning||2267-3468||1211-1440||541-612||319-346||483-547||—|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 4
|Bachelor of Planning||2267-3816||1211-1492||541-640||319-346||483-594||—|
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
JEE Main Cut Off Round 5
|Bachelor of Planning||2267-3985||1211-1544||541-645||319-346||483-612||–|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 6
|Bachelor of Planning||2267-4009||1211-1665||541-674||319-346||542-650||–|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 7
|Bachelor of Planning||2267-4296||1375-1865||541-689||319-346||542-730||–|
SPA Vijayawada Cut Off is higher for B.Arch as compared to Bachelor of Planning in all the seven rounds of JoSAA Counselling. To get admission at SPA Vijayawada, Candidates have to secure JEE Main rank under 4296. The college is decent among the various Schools of Planning and Architecture. However, there’s no doubt, SPA Delhi is always the best college for pursuing architecture.
SPA Vijayawada Cut Off FAQs
Last updated on November 6th, 2020 at 05:57 pm
Ans: Candidates are required to apply online for admission in all B.Tech courses at SPA Vijayawada. To be eligible for the admission, Candidates are required to appear for JEE Main examination and have to clear SPA Vijayawada Cut Off.
Last updated on November 6th, 2020 at 05:58 pm
Ans: Candidates are required to pass Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects and have to appear for JEE Main Examination.
Last updated on November 6th, 2020 at 06:00 pm
Ans: SPA Vijayawada does not have its scholarships facility. But, candidates are eligible for the scholarship course management by the Central governments and State.