Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 04:18 pm
SPA Delhi is an autonomous institute and is one of the reputed, Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI). SPA Delhi Cut Off is released for all the UG programs offered in the field of Planning, Design and Architecture.
- At the undergraduate level, the institute offers B.Arch and B.Plan programs. Admission to both of these courses is granted on the basis of Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) Counselling.
- Students are required to qualify the basic requirements as per Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) for admission at SPA Delhi.
- Selection of the students in B.Arch and B.Plan is made on the basis of JEE Main Examination. Candidates need to qualify the exam and pass with proper cut off marks set by the college.
SPA Delhi Cut Off Ranks Analysis: 2019 vs 2018
SPA Delhi Cut Off ranks for both the undergraduate courses for the year 2019 and 2018 are given below. These are the cut off ranks for the General Category students of JoSAA Counselling Round 7.
|Course||2019 Closing Rank||2018 Closing Rank|
|Bachelor of Planning||2966||1464|
SPA Delhi Cut Off dropped for the year 2019 as compared to 2018. This shows that the competition to secure a seat at SPA Delhi is decreasing every year.
- Courses Offered at NIT Rourkela through JEE Main
- NIT Surathkal Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIT Kanpur Cut Off 2019 – JoSAA Round 1 to Round 7
SPA Delhi Cut Off for B.Tech Specializations
SPA Delhi Cut Off for all both the UG courses is given below. SPA Delhi Cut Off is given in the form of opening and closing ranks for all the 7 rounds of JoSAA Counselling.
JEE Main Cut Off Round 1
JEE Main Cut Off Round 2
JEE Main Cut Off Round 3
JEE Main Cut Off Round 4
- IIT Mandi: Most Beautiful IIT of India
- IIT Kharagpur: Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Cut Off
- JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off for IIT Goa
JEE Main Cut Off Round 5
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
JEE Main Cut Off Round 6
JEE Main Cut Off Round 7
SPA Bhopal offers B.Arch and B.Plan programs to the candidates who secure JEE Main Rank under 768 and 2966 respectively. As per the data above, it can be concluded that SPA Delhi Cut Off is higher for B.Arch as compared to B.Planning.
- NIT Rourkela Cut Off 2019: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Andhra Pradesh: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Cut Off, Courses and More
- NIT Silchar: Admission via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Cut Off and More
SPA Delhi Cut Off FAQs
Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 03:54 pm
Ans: The basic eligibility criteria for Bachelor of planning is 10+2 in PCM with 75% aggregate. Candidates have to clear the SPA Delhi Cut Off Ranks in order to secure admission.
Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 03:55 pm
Ans: The bachelor of planning is a 4-year program and the B.Arch is a 5-year program.
Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 03:56 pm
Ans: Yes, the cut off ranks are from All India Ranks decided by NTA for JEE Main Paper 2 (B.Arch) and Paper 3 (B.Planning).