Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 12:45 pm
SPA Bhopal is an autonomous institute and is one of the reputed fully Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI). SPA Bhopal Cut Off is released for all the UG programs offered in the field of Planning, Design and Architecture.
- At the undergraduate level, the institute offers B.Arch and B.Planning programs. Admission to both of these courses is granted on the basis of JoSAA Counseling.
- Students are required to qualify the basic requirements as per Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) for admission at SPA Bhopal.
- SPA Bhopal offers 75 seats in B.Arch while 35 seats are available in B.Planning course at the institute.
- Selection of the students in B.Arch and B.Planning is made on the basis of JEE Main Examination. Candidates need to qualify the exam and pass with proper cut off marks set by the college.
- How is IIIT Sri City Functioning During COVID-19?
- Placements at NIT Uttarakhand
- IIIT Vadodara: JEE Main Cut Off
SPA Bhopal Cut Off Ranks Analysis: 2019 vs 2018
SPA Bhopal Cut Off ranks for both the undergraduate courses for the year 2019 and 2018 are given below. These are the cut off ranks for the General Category students of JoSAA Counselling Round 7.
|Specialization||2019 Closing Rank||2018 Closing Rank|
|Bachelor of Architecture||1197||689|
|Bachelor of Planning||2250||1523|
SPA Bhopal Cut Off dropped for the year 2019 as compared to 2018. This shows that the competition to secure a seat at SPA Bhopal is decreasing every year.Read
SPA Bhopal Cut Off for B.Tech Specializations
SPA Bhopal Cut Off for all both the UG courses is given below. SPA Bhopal Cut Off is given in the form of opening and closing ranks for all the 7 rounds of JoSAA Counselling.
JEE Main Cut Off Round 1
|Bachelor of Architecture||443-1197||471-731||177-333||69-145||174-274||89-95|
|Bachelor of Planning||1642-2250||971-1102||158-449||132-222||428-477||53-53|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 2
|Bachelor of Architecture||443-1466||554-1017||232-456||96-171||243-496||117-142|
|Bachelor of Planning||2397-3108||1220-1381||403-559||222-280||478-533||–|
- IIT Tirupati: JEE Advanced Cut Off
- Why Should One Choose NIT Surathkal Over Other NITs?
- JEE Main Cut Off for Top NITs
JEE Main Cut Off Round 3
|Bachelor of Architecture||443-1472||554-1110||232-456||96-171||243-514||117-142|
|Bachelor of Planning||2441-3505||1395-1496||403-598||222-350||531-603||–|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 4
|Bachelor of Architecture||443-1472||554-1223||232-456||96-171||243-514||117-142|
|Bachelor of Planning||2441-3665||1496-1600||403-629||222-378||531-631||–|
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
JEE Main Cut Off Round 5
|Bachelor of Architecture||443-1548||554-1223||232-456||96-171||243-514||117-142|
|Bachelor of Planning||2441-3665||1558-1665||403-643||222-380||531-655||–|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 6
|Bachelor of Architecture||443-1707||554-1337||232-456||96-171||243-519||117-142|
|Bachelor of Planning||2441-3893||1558-1772||403-670||222-383||655-740||–|
JEE Main Cut Off Round 7
|Bachelor of Architecture||443-2009||639-1420||232-504||96-201||358-533||117-142|
|Bachelor of Planning||2441-4246||1558-1877||403-732||418-431||712-758||–|
SPA Bhopal Cut Off is higher for B.Arch as compared to B.Planning. To secure a seat at SPA Bhopal, Candidates from General Category need to secure JEE Main Rank under 4246.
SPA Bhopal Cut Off FAQs
Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 12:19 pm
Ans: The average package offered at SPA is 2.5LPA and the highest package offered is 6 LPA.
Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 12:21 pm
Ans: The basic eligibility criteria for Bachelor of planning is 10+2 in PCM with 75% aggregate.
Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 12:22 pm
The bachelor of planning is a 4-year program and the B.Arch is a 5-year program.