Last updated on July 17th, 2021 by Pratima Khatri
Founded by the Delhi government, Rajdhani College is a government college in New Delhi. It offers Commerce, Science, Social Science, and Humanities courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate programs, and certificate courses. Admission to courses is based on merit and adheres to Delhi University’s guidelines. The application fee for General/OBC and the SC/ST/PwD candidate in the form of a draught application drawn in the favor of the head of Rajdhani College is Rs.250/-. Available for SC/ST/PwD applicants.
Rajdhani College Quick Facts
- Rajdhani College, New Delhi offers BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, and M.Com programs.
- To provide facilities to the students, Rajdhani College has a Laboratory, library, auditorium, canteen, sports, photocopying, post office, hall of workshops, medical room.
Rajadhani College New Delhi Courses & Fee
The courses available at Rajdhani College are given in the table below:
|Programs||Program Details||Selection Basis|
Rajdhani College Cut Off
The cutoff list of 2020-2021 for the courses available at Rajdhani College is listed in the table below:
|BA Program||Linguistics + Political Science||89||87||86||86||86||88||86|
|B.A Program (History + Political Science)||92||90||87||87||87||90||87|
|Economics + Political Science||92||90||87||87||87||90||87|
|Economics + Mathematics||92||90||87||87||87||90||87|
|Economics + History||92||90||87||87||87||90||87|
|Sanskrit + Political Science||88||86||85||85||85||87||85|
|Sanskrit + History||88||86||85||85||85||87||85|
|Hindi + Political Science||89||87||86||86||86||88||86|
|Hindi + History||90||88||86||86||86||89||86|
|English + Linguistics||90||87||84||84||84||89||84|
|English + History||90||88||85||85||85||89||85|
|B.Sc||Physical Science + Electronics||88||85||75||68||68||87.66||68|
|Physical Science + Computer||90||87||83||76||71||89.66||86|
|Physical Science + Chemistry||90||87||77||70||70||89.66||85|
|Applied Physical Science With Industrial Chemistry||89||84||76||69||68||88.66||81|
Rajadhani College Scholarships
The university offers students various courses and awards based on a variety of criteria. Some of them appear below:
- SC/ST Students Bursaries: Bursaries are given by the Education Directorate, Government of Delhi, after completing a request by the university. The Principal must certify and attach to the application cast and income certificates. The final application date is 31 August each year.
- The commemorative bursary Shri Sultan Chand & Co: The meritorious students of B.Com can benefit from this (Hons)
- All India Entrance Scholarships: It is based on the results of a competitive exam conducted by Delhi University and provides a sum of Rs 250 each month for three years. Any student with an overall minimum of 50% can apply.