Last updated on April 26th, 2021 at 02:29 pm
Panskura Banamali College, is a Govt. aided college affiliated with Vidyasagar University, West Bengal. It is accredited with a grade ‘A’ by NAAC. It offers various undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) levels such as BA, BCom, BSc, BPEd, BCA, BEd, MA, MSc, MPEd. Students may apply online for admission and based on merit they are offered a seat in the program offered by the college.
Panskura Banamali College Highlight
|Established | Type||1960 | Government|
|Affiliated to||Vidyasagar University|
|Accreditation / Recognition||University Grants Commission (UGC) & National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)|
|Courses offered||UG and PG|
|Department(s)||Arts, Commerce & Science|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance test|
|Facilities||Central Library, Boys Hostel, Bank, Gym and Yoga center, Canteen, Health unit for students, etc.|
Panskura Banamali College Courses
Panskura Banamali College, Midanpur in total offers around 46 courses across 6 streams for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Panskura Banamali College Admission
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in the UG courses are done through merit-based which is through marks scored in the H.C. examination or any equivalent examination. The candidates can apply through the online registration process at the official website of the college with a demand draft of INR 100. In case of admission to B.P.Ed. and PG courses candidates have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the university. Students in different courses vary from subject to subject. So before applying it is important to check the availability of the number of seats for the particular field.
How to Apply?
- Visit the online website of the college.
- Fill the online application form, try to fill the form before the last date.
- Candidates may apply for 3 different subjects at a time, (either Honours or General).
- Details of the application procedures are available on the admission portal.
- The merit list would be shown on the online website itself.
- All the fee payment for admission is done through the online mode itself
Panskura Banamali College Scholarship
Panskura Banamali College has kept special consideration for financially weak students and meritorious students who will be getting the college concession in fees. But those students who are studying in Microbiology, Computer Science, BA, Biotechnology, B.P.Ed do not have eligibility for any concession in their fees. There are not many scholarship options available as the college itself charges minimal fees to its students.
Panskura Banamali College Facilities
The college has all the necessary facilities to meet the requirements of the student
- Central Library: College has a good number of relevant books on all the subjects and courses provided in the college.
- Boys Hostel: The facility of the hostel is only for boys in this college with all basic facilities in it.
- Health unit for students: To take care of students’ health there is a specific health unit with all the basic first aid amenities.
- Seminar Hall: To hold a guest lecture or any motivational seminar separate hall is present in the college.
- Vending Machine for female students
- Doctor on Call: Health is given full priority. The doctor is always available
- Bank: Students are provided with in-campus bank facilities so they don’t have to go out.
- Gym and Yoga center: Apart from studies to maintain physical health gym and yoga centers are also available.
- Canteen: Hygiene has been kept as the priority in the canteen with food quality.
Panskura Banamali College Faculty
Panskura Banamali College has kept a very selected number of teachers but all those teachers are highly educated from good colleges and universities and have great knowledge about their fields. Apart from the college faculty they also have a dignified set of guest lecturers.
- No. of professor:12
Panskura Banamali College FAQs
Last updated on April 26th, 2021 at 12:44 pm
Ans. Students can change subjects but for some subjects like BCA, Biotechnology, microbiology, and computer science the subjects cannot be changed after admission is confirmed.
Last updated on April 26th, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Ans. Through Punjab National Bank which is referred by the college for fee or challan submission, so students can pay fees in the form of online banking.
Last updated on April 26th, 2021 at 12:46 pm
Ans. The class timings are as follows: For morning (BA & Edu) during summers 7-10:30 and during winter 7:30-10:30, For day (Science & Arts) at 10-5 and For evening (commerce) 1-6:15.
Last updated on April 26th, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Ans. Aside from grants, the college awards a number of small benefits to individuals. The college office or departments gives further information in this respect.
Last updated on April 26th, 2021 at 12:49 pm
Ans. Owing to the Covid, applications at PBC are accepted online and there is no physical presence required by the students at the campus for any admission process.