Last updated on September 8th, 2020 at 07:02 pm
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the provisional JEE Main Answer Keys for April / September 2020 session for all the appearing candidates. Those who wish to check their question papers of attempted slots, along with their marked responses can visit the official website to download the ‘Question Paper And Responses’.
The JEE Main Answer Keys have been released for all three papers of JEE Main – B.E./B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Planning. There are two ways to check the answer keys and your response sheet.
How To Download Official NTA JEE Main Answer Keys?
The steps to download the provisional answer keys are given below-
- Head to jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the “View Question Paper and Challenge Answer Key” button.
- After this, you will get options to login via two ways.
- Click on either of the two.
- Enter your JEE Main Application Number, DOB / Password and Security Pin.
- After signing in, you will find the option to ‘View Question Paper’ and ‘View / Challenge Answer Key’
- Clicking on the Question Paper link will open your response sheet, which can be printed or saved as PDF.
- Clicking on the View/challenge answer key link will open a new page where you can select questions to challenge/raise objections.
Raising Objections in JEE Main Answer Keys 2020
Students can challenge the answer key if they believe that any of the questions have been correctly answered by them but has been marked wrong by NTA.
Steps to challenge are given below-
- After opening the answer key, choose the question ID and correct option ID as per your choice.
- You can also choose to challenge numerical value questions by entering a value of your own.
- Upload document for support, if required.
- Finally, submit your claim.
- Upon submitting the claims, you will be asked to pay the fees for challenging the answer key which is INR 200/question.
- Pay the required amount and your submissions will be accepted.
The last date for submission of challenges is 10th September 2020 till 10:00 AM. The fees for challenge will not be refunded even if the objection is found correct. Similarly, the option to check your own response sheet is also available only till 10th September. Soon after this, the final answer keys will be released, following the announcement of JEE Main 2020 Cut Off.