Last updated on December 3rd, 2020 at 11:41 am
NIT Rourkela placement rate is approximately 80 percent. Being one of the reputed engineering institutes in India, NIT Rourkela offers a higher pace of positive placements to its aspirants.
- NIT Rourkela witnessed a successful placement season for its 2021 placement drive as the aspirants from many departments bagged 909 job offers. And maximum number 499 of job offers were bugged by the B.Tech aspirants followed the M.Tech department.
- The institute has a dedicated Training and Placement board, which takes care of all the NIT Rourkela placements and NIT Rourkela Internships.
- A maximum number of job offers was given by the software IT department sector followed by the Education Sector.
- Aspirants from B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering bagged the NIT Rourkela highest package of INR 42 LPA followed by the aspirants from the ECE department with a salary of INR 34.22 LPA.
- IIT Kanpur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Madras Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
NIT Rourkela Placement Highlights
|Number of the job offers||909|
|Number of the Industries||33|
|Highest CTC||INR 42 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 8.75 LPA|
|Lowest CTC||INR 2.40 LPA|
|Prominent Sector||IT Service and Software|
|Department with the maximum number of the job offers||B.Tech CSE|
- IIT Jodhpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Bombay Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Kanpur: Admission via JEE Advanced, Placements, Cut Off, Fees and More
NIT Rourkela Placement Statistics
Aspirants can see last year’s placement stats to get the best of the placement chances in NIT Rourkela.
|Program||Job Offer||Minimum salary (In INR)||Maximum Salary (In INR)||Average Salary (In INR)||Median Salary (In INR)|
|B.Tech||499||3.5 LPA||42 LPA||9.03 LPA||6.53 LPA|
|B.Arch||1||6 LPA||6 LPA||6 LPA||6 LPA|
|B.Tech (Dual Degree)||77||3.6 LPA||34.22 LPA||11.92 LPA||8 LPA|
NIT Rourkela Recruiters: Department wise
|Sector||Job Offers||Minimum Salary||Maximum Salary||Average salary||Median Salary|
|Analytics & Consulting||57||3.5||12.18||7.59||6.53|
|Oil and Natural Gas||29||5||17.5||12.55||14.89|
|Construction & Building Materials||16||4.75||6||5.08||4.75|
|Finance and Trading||3||4.5||4.5||4.5||4.5|
|Supply Chain Management||4||8||8||8||8|
- IIIT Bangalore: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Courses, Scholarships and More
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Cut Off for JEE Main
NIT Rourkela Placements: List of Top Companies
The table below reflects some of the top recruiters at NIT Rourkela are:
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
NIT Rourkela Summer Internships
NIT Rourkela Summer Internships are offered to the B.Tech students in the pre-final year of their graduation. NIT Rourkela Internships are organised to follow and advance research and development projects.
- Aspirants take up a summer internship to increase the first-hand experience of the professional world, after the 2nd and 3rd year of their academic course.
- A lot of industries give pre-placement offers depending on the performance of the candidates during the period of internship.
- Interns will get a stipend of INR 3500 for two months to meet travel and other costs. The stipend will be given to those who stay in NITR hostels.
Any B.Arch, B.Sc, B.Tech or M.Sc candidates with a best academic record who has done 2 or 3 years of study towards engineering or science degree, MBA (first year), MA in Development applicants (first year) are applicable to apply.
- NIT Puducherry 2020 Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
NIT Rourkela Placements and Internship FAQs
Last updated on December 3rd, 2020 at 11:05 am
Answer- NIT Rourkela top recruiters are ABB, Oracle, Maruti Suzuki, Vodafone, Hyundai, IBM, Saint Gobain, SAP, PWD, Qualcomm, Nokia, PepsiCo and many more.
Last updated on December 3rd, 2020 at 11:06 am
Answer: The College follows a step by step procedure in its placement season which comprises Slot, Invitation, Pre-Placement, Allocation Talk, and finally results are declared.
Last updated on December 3rd, 2020 at 11:06 am
Answer: The top department is CSE, and the average package for this department is INR 8 LPA and the highest salary offered is up to INR 42 LPA.