Last updated on October 31st, 2020 by user
NIT Rourkela fee structure is revised every year, the amount to be incurred varies accordingly. Since the college offers various other degrees and courses too, the fee structure is based on the type of program offered.
- Admission performed on the basis of the JEE Main examination.
- Candidates who get selected have to deposit the fee mentioned on the brochure informing about the amount.
- The fee amount of the B.Tech course in NIT Rourkela is approximately 62,500 for each semester and other expenses of the students are also included separately adjusting it with other categories.
Here is NIT Rourkela fee structure of the B.Tech program set by the college for the students to deposit during their admission phase for 1st year.
- NIT Rourkela Cut Off 2019: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Andhra Pradesh: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Cut Off, Courses and More
- NIT Silchar: Admission via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Cut Off and More
NIT Rourkela B. Tech Fee Structure 2020-21
The fee structure for 4 year B.Tech programmes at NIT Rourkela
|Description||1st sem (in ₹)||2nd sem (in ₹)||3rd sem (in ₹)||4th sem (in ₹)||5th sem (in ₹)||6th sem (in ₹)||7th sem (in ₹)||8th sem (in ₹)|
|Examination fee including library, electricity, etc.||5000||500||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Student activity fee||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Hostel seat rent||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Hall establishment fee||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Mess dues approx.||17500||17500||17500||17500||17500||17500||17500||17500|
|Total Semester Fee (A)||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000|
|Total One-time Fee (B)||2500||–||–||–||–||–||2500||–|
NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for Dual Degree
NIT Rourkela also offers a dual degree program and so the fee structure of NIT Rourkela B.Arch and B.Tech + M.Tech is given here in a detailed format. Since these are 5-year courses in total the NIT Rourkela fee structure is divided into 10 semesters explaining two semesters per year.
|Fee||1st sem (in ₹)||2nd sem (in ₹)||3rd sem (in ₹)||4th sem (in ₹)||5th sem (in ₹)||6th sem (in ₹)||7th sem (in ₹)||8th sem (in ₹)||9th sem (in ₹)||10th sem (in ₹)|
|Other fees (electricity, examination, library, etc.)||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Student activity fee||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Hostel seat rent||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Institute emergency fund||12500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hall establishment fee||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Mess dues (approx)||17500||17500||17500||17500||17500||17500||17500||17500||17500||17500|
|Total Semester Fee (A)||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000||99,000|
|Total One-time Fee (B)||15,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||3,000||–|
|Total Refundable Fee (C)||10,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- NIT Jalandhar: Admissions through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure, Scholarships and More
- NIT Kurukshetra Cut Off for JEE Main
- NIT Calicut Cut Off for JEE Main: Previous Year Rank Analysis
NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for International Students
The detailed fee structure to be paid by international students pursuing B.Tech and integrated programs at NIT Rourkela is not published on the official website separately.
As the admission and further procedures of international students are done through DASA, international students can get in touch with the college authorities to know the latest NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for International Students.
Below is the tuition fee for international students-
|Scheme||Students from SAARC Countries||Students from Non-SAARC Countries|
|DASA||USD 3500||USD 7000|
|ICCR||USD 2000||USD 4000|
Note: For MEA Welfare students, the fee structure is similar to that of Indian students.
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off for JEE Main
NIT Rourkela Fee Waivers and Scholarships
The following fee waivers are available to students of NIT Rourkela-
- For the students whose (SC/ST/PH) family income is < 1 lakh, their tuition fee is exempted completely.
- And for the students whose family income is within 1 lakh to 5 lakh per annum, they have to pay one-third of the tuition fee that is INR 20,833.
- The rest of the students belonging to the category not mentioned here have to pay the exact amount of fee mentioned in the structure as it has to be deposited in the given deadline.
- Top 10 NITs Accepting JEE Main Score
- JEE Main Cut Off for Top NITs
- NIT Hamirpur Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
How to Pay NIT Rourkela Fee?
Every college has its own specific procedure that allows students to deposit the amount in the given time. Here are the steps of how to pay NIT Rourkela fee in an organized manner set by the college. Students can systematically follow this procedure to pay fees to the institution each semester.
The procedure to pay the fee is as similar to any other courses provided by NIT Rourkela.
- Visit the official website of NIT Rourkela or NIT Rourkela payment portal.
- Go to the academic session after visiting the official link of the institute.
- Once you are in the section of the academic session, click on the fee payment.
- After getting into the fee payment section, go to the search option, you will find the college name by typing it that is National Institute of Technology – Rourkela
- Once you click on the college name, pay the fee amount you are informed to be paid.
- Print the receipt of the fee for the future work and also for the institute purposes.
- Make sure to deposit it as soon as possible that means in the given deadline to avoid all kinds of repercussions that can occur from the side of college due to this.
Below are the bank details of NIT Rourkela.
*Please note that these details might have changed, students are advised to confirm with the institute before making any payments to the same.
|Bank||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
NOTE: The above information is subject to changes by NIT Rourkela authorities. For detailed information and exact data on NIT Rourkela Fees Structure visit the official website of the college.