Last updated on August 27th, 2021
NIT Raipur offers UG, PG and doctorate programs in different branches of engineering, science, architecture and computer applications. NIT Raipur Fee Structure is same for all the B.Tech specializations with suitable waivers for various categories such as EWS/SC/ST/PwD.
- The total fee for B.Tech at NIT Raipur is around INR 5,00,000 including all charges like Hostel Fee, Library Fee etc. Semester Fees per year is 1.38 Lakhs.
- The B.Tech degree is divided into 8 semesters and the students are required to pay the tuition fee, with other applicable charges, each semester.
- Students can pay the NIT Raipur Fees through online mode as well as offline mode.
Compared to other colleges, NIT Raipur Fee Structure tallies to a much lesser amount. Even for NITs, the cost of attendance at NIT Raipur is much less for B.Tech.
Also Check NIT Raipur: JEE Main 2019 Cut Off
NIT Raipur Fee Structure: Highlights
|Institute Name||NIT Raipur|
|Total Fees (B.Tech) Per year||INR 1.38 Lakhs|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
NIT Raipur Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of NIT Raipur Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Institute Development fees (One time)||4000||–||–||–|
|Computer and Internet fees||1000||1000||1000||–|
|Student activity fees||2300||2300||2300||–|
|Training and placement fees||1000||1000||1000||–|
|Student Aid Fund||–||–||–|
|Student safety insurance||450||450||450||–|
- For SC/ ST candidate exam fees for the last two Academic years is INR 1400.
- Tuition fees for SC/ ST/ PwD is exempted 100%.
- Tuition fees for the candidate whose family annual income is below 1 lakh is also 100% exempted.
- Candidates whose family annual income is between 1.0 lakhs to 5 lakhs is 2/3rd exempted.
- They must provide an income certificate at the time of admission of the financial year 2019- 2020. Without an income certificate, the concession of tuition fees will not be granted.
NIT Raipur Fee Structure for International Students
NIT Raipur fees is different for foreign candidates. NIT Raipur Fee Structure for international students is mentioned below:
|Category||Tuition Fee per annum|
|For SAARC Country||USD 4000 + INR 13000|
|For Non-SAARC Country||USD 8000 + INR 13000|
|Children of Indian Workers in Gulf- Countries (CIWG)||INR 125000 + INR 13000|
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
NIT Raipur Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
According to the latest NIT Raipur Fee Structure, there will be fee waivers for the students of the following category:
- There will be a 100% tuition fee waiver, for students belonging to the SC, ST and PwD categories.
- As for General and OBC students with the annual family income of less than Rs, 1 lakh, there will be full remission of the tuition fees.
- For the students belonging to the general and OBC categories – with the family income being between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 5 lakh per annum – remission of 2/3rd of the tuition fee is allowed.
- NIT Raipur offers a merit-cum-means scholarship to students. For NIT Raipur scholarships, the annual family income should not be above INR 2.5 lakh. The scholarship amount for hostelers is up to INR 30,000 and for non-hoteliers, it will be up to INR 25,000.
How To Pay NIT Raipur Fees?
Students must pay NIT Raipur Fee online. The detailed steps are given below:
- Students need to visit the official website of NIT Raipur and click on “Pay Fees online”.
- There they can find the details of the fee that they are required to pay.
- Payment will occur via SBT/ HDFC bank gateway.
- There are so many choices including Online Banking, Other Bank Online Banking, Debit Card, Other Bank Debit Card, any Credit card or payment by cash/cheque at the Branch.
After successful payment, the payment status was shown to the NIT Raipur e-transaction page. The receipt of the payment should be printed.
- Due to the global pandemic, NIT Raipur has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by NIT Raipur authorities. For detailed information and exact data on NIT Raipur Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.