Last updated on January 5th, 2021
NIT Nagaland is amongst the premier colleges offering technical education in India. Established in the year 2010, the institute offers six B.Tech specialization programs. NIT Nagaland B. Tech Fee Structure 2020-21 has been announced on the official website of the institute.
- Admissions to various B.Tech courses at NIT Nagaland are based on JEE Main scores. NIT Nagaland Fee Structure for various B.Tech courses are the same.
- Apart from tuition fees students also have to pay certain extra charges at the time of admission.
- NIT Nagaland accepts fees through both online and offline modes.
Also Check NIT Nagaland JEE Main Cut Off for B.Tech
|Name of institute||NIT Nagaland|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Type of Institute||Autonomous|
|Total Semester Fees (B. Tech)||INR 1,00,650|
|Tuition Fee Waiver/ Scholarship||Available|
NIT Nagaland B.Tech Fee Structure 2020-21
NIT Nagaland B. Tech Fee Structure is divided into various parts. The grand total is the summation of institute fees, mess charges, hostel fees, deposits, one-time admission fees, etc. The total fee amount for students belonging to certain categories also differs. NIT Nagaland B.Tech Fee Structure 2020-21 is tabulated below:
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Registration/ Enrolment Fee||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Internet Connectivity Fee||300||300||300||300||300||300||300||300|
|Student Aid Fee||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Association and Cultural Fee||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|Sports Centre Fee||100||100||100||100||100||100||100||100|
|Medical Insurance Fee||250||250||250||250||250||250||250||250|
|Hostel Seat Rent, Fan, Electricity, Water||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000|
|Hall Establishment Charge||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000|
|Mess Advance (Dining Charges)||18,000||18,000||18,000||18,000||18,000||18,000||18,000||18,000|
|Total of Semester Fee (A)||92,900||92,900||92,900||92,900||92,900||92,900||92,900||92,900|
|Institute Deposit Refundable Fee||3,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Library Deposit Refundable Fee||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Refundable Fee||3,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Refundable Fee (B)||6,500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Medical Examination Fee||100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Alumni Life Membership||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Admission Fee||300||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||1,250||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Overall Semester Fee (A + B + C)||1,00,650||92,900||92,900||92,900||92,900||92,900||92,900||92,900|
NIT Nagaland Fee Structure: Tuition fee Waivers and Scholarships
There are various tuition fee waivers available for students at NIT Nagaland. Students can apply for scholarships on the basis of their merit scores. Besides, students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, etc. categories also get fee waivers. Details of the scholarships provided by the NIT Nagaland are as follows:
- Students belonging to SC and ST categories will be fully exempted from tuition fees payment.
- Students belonging to the most economically backward classes whose annual family income is less than INR 1,00,000 will get a full exemption from tuition fees payment.
- Students belonging to other economically backward classes whose annual family income is between INR 1,00,000 to INR 5,00,000 will get a remission of 2/3rd of tuition fees.
- Apart from these students can also apply for the following scholarships offered from organizations such as District Welfare Officer (East Champaran, Motihari, Bihar), District Welfare Officer (Khakaria), District Sedna (MP), West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation, District Welfare Society (Puru Champaran, Bihar), Foundation for Academic Excellence & Access India, etc.
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
How to pay NIT Nagaland Fees?
At NIT Nagaland, students can pay their semester fees as per the fee structure using both online and offline modes. The stepwise procedure for both online and offline fee payment is as mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the fee payment link provided on the JOSAA portal and select the SB collect to start the procedure.
Step 2: Click the button stating that the candidate accepts the terms and conditions.
Step 3: Select the State of Corporate/ Institution as “Nagaland” and “Type of Corporate” as “Educational Institutions”.
Step 4: Click the “Go” button after completing the third step.
Step 5: Select the Educational Institution Name as “IRG NIT Nagaland”.
Step 6: Select the payment category as per the types of fees to be paid at the Institute.
Step 7: Enter all the details according to the options provided and verify the information before submitting.
Step 8: Choose the payment option (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) depending on your preference and complete the payment procedure. Keep the receipt with you for future use.
For NIT Nagaland offline fee payment, you will have to deposit the fees through Demand Draft drawn in the favour of “IRG NIT Nagaland” payable at Chumukedima, Dimapur, from any Nationalized Bank.
- IIT Bombay Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Kanpur: Admission via JEE Advanced, Placements, Cut Off, Fees and More
- Due to the global pandemic, NIT Nagaland has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by NIT Nagaland authorities. For detailed information and exact data on NIT Nagaland Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.