Last updated on December 9th, 2020 at 03:38 pm
NIT Mizoram delivers explicit academics by delivering bachelor degree programs in Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Computer Science and Engineering. NIT Mizoram Fee Structure includes all the categories of the fees to be paid at the institute once the students receive admission confirmation.
- Students applying for the bachelor’s degree streams at NIT Mizoram must confirm their admission status before paying the fees at the student center.
- After the payment of the fees for the first year according to NIT Mizoram Fee Structure, students need to check out the dates for the subsequent year’s fees. Probably the fees can be paid semester wise before the first day of the respective semester.
- Students from SC, ST, and OBC categories are exempted from the tuition fees solely in NIT Mizoram Fee Structure. However, the additional fees like the registration fees, medical aid fund, laboratory charges, students find must be given by the relevant candidate.
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
NIT Mizoram Fee Structure: Highlights
|B.Tech Admission Criteria||JEE Main|
|Total B.Tech Fees (Yearly)||INR 69,400|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
- NIT Trichy: Courses Offered, Admissions via JEE Main, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
NIT Mizoram Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of NIT Mizoram Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Students’ Activity Fees||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|Laboratory & Internet Fee||500||500||500||500|
|Student Aid Fund||250||250||250||250|
|Medical Aid Fund||300||300||300||300|
|Training & Placement Fee||–||250||250||250|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||2,000||–||–||–|
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
NIT Mizoram Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
In NIT Mizoram Fee Structure, students from all the categories enrolling for the bachelor degree specializations are eligible for certain scholarships. Hereby, they must meet the officially required necessities to avail of the scholarships in the actual amount to be paid according to NIT Mizoram Fee Structure. Students can check out the below mentioned nine distinctive types of scholarships offered at NIT Mizoram:-
- Central Sector Scholarship (SC) – Students from the scheduled caste category can apply for this scholarship if their family income is not above 4.5 lakhs.
- Central Sector Scholarship (ST) – Candidates with family income lower than 4.5 LPA are eligible for this scholarship.
- Minority Scholarship (moma scholarship) – In this scholarship, 30% priority is marked for girl aspirants. Scholarships are allotted by the state government. The family income criteria on the annual basis to be eligible for is that the income must not exceed 2.5 lacs. No more than two candidates from the same family can avail of this minority scholarship.
- Post Matric Scholarship (OBC) – Students from families having income lower than 1 lac per annum are eligible for this scholarship. Post Matric Scholarship for the students who are eligible, will be offered by their respective state government solely.
- NIT Puducherry 2020 Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
How To Pay NIT Mizoram Fees?
Here are the steps for the students to follow NIT Mizoram Fee Structure and make the feed payment easily.
- Visit the official site of NIT Mizoram at www.nitmz.com
- On the site dashboard lookout for the tab ‘Online Fee Payment’
- The page will be directed at the SBI Online Fees Payment option.
- Select on the SBI Collect tab to proceed further.
- Check out the official norms before proceeding with the payment of the fee.
- Click on the Agree tab and you will be redirected to the next tab.
- From the educational institutions, select NIT Mizoram.
- Select the stream, course, and year of admission from the drop-down menu.
- Now, enter the amount as per the fees to be paid at the fees payment section.
- Check the entered data and proceed by clicking on the submit tab.
- Students will be redirected to the SBI College payment option.
- Enter the SBI Login data and complete the payment procedure.
- Save the receipt and even download it for future reference.
- IIT Mandi: Most Beautiful IIT of India
- IIT Kharagpur: Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Cut Off
- JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off for IIT Goa
- Due to the global pandemic, NIT Mizoram Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- Students are expected to verify the fee structure from the official website only.