Last updated on November 20th, 2020
NIT Jalandhar fee structure is applicable for the selected candidates of the B.Tech program. Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology that holds the position of “institute of national importance” offers B.Tech program in several courses based on their JEE Main score and JoSAA counseling.
- After completing the admission process the students need to submit their semester fee only through online mode on the NITJ portal only as the Institute is not entertaining any other kind of offline payment.
- Annual fee for B.Tech according to NIT Jalandhar fee structure is approximately INR 1,80,000.
- NIT Jalandhar Fee structure for foreign students is different from that of Indian students and is separated into two categories- SAARC and non-SAARC Candidates.
Read ahead to find more information about NIT Jalandhar fee structure for B.Tech courses.
- NIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is a detailed breakdown of the NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure for 2021 B.Tech students-
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Hostel Room Charges(More than single seater)||6,000||6,000||6,000||6,000||6,000||6,000||6,000||6,000|
|Hostel Others Charges||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500|
|Medical & Healthcare Facility||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Alumni Membership Fee||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Stationery/Project/Student Welfare/Dispensary Medicine/Identity Card Fee||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500|
|Students Activity Fee||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|International/National Conference Fee||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Total Fees (For Hosteler)||93,000||85,500||85,500||85,500||85,500||85,500||85,500||85,500|
|Total Fees (For Day Scholar)||84,500||77,000||77,000||77,000||77,000||77,000||77,000||77,000|
- INR 3,000 to be added per semester for a day scholar opting for a bus facility.
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Jammu Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure for Foreign Nationals
|Particulars||SAARC (in ₹)||Non-SAARC (in ₹)||CIWG/MEA (in ₹)|
Note: At the time of institute reporting, the initial paid fee to JoSAA/CSAB will be adjusted.
- NIT Patna Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure: Fee Waiver
NIT Jalandhar offers fee waivers for some cases. They are as follows:
- The institute offers a 100% tuition fee waiver for students belonging to SC, ST, and Physically Handicapped classes.
- As for students belonging to Economically Backward classes can avail Tuition Fee Waivers based on their family income (if less than INR 1 Lakh.)
- They need to submit the Annual Family Income Certificate issued on or after 1st April of every Financial year but not later than the reporting time at the department concerned mentioned in the academic calendar.
- Annual Family Income Certificate to be signed by the issuing authority of the concerned state as mentioned in the Annexure-1.
- Students unable to submit the certificate need to pay the full amount.
- For students with family income (General and OBC category) between INR 1 Lakh to INR 5 Lakh p.a.- remission of 2/3rd of the tuition fee is allowed.
- Students can also avail financial assistance in the form of scholarships or Education Loans.
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
- Integrated B.Tech Course - What is it and Where To Pursue it?
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
How to Pay NIT Jalandhar Fees?
Undergraduate students applying to the B.Tech program at NIT Jalandhar need to follow certain instructions and regulations to pay the fee. It is as follows:
- All the semester fees to be paid through online mode on the NITJ Portal using Netbanking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- No other payment method like the Demand Draft or Internet transfer directly is being entertained by the Institute.
- After successfully paying the fee, download the fee receipt in PDF format from the NITJ Portal.
- Take the print out of the fee receipt for submission at your department at the time of registration. (The e-receipt is the only proof of payment)
- If the fee amount has been deducted from your account but it is not showing on the NITJ Portal. The fee status will be updated in 24 hours.
- Students applying for student loans need to submit a letter from the concerned Bank Branch as per the format on the official website.
- If a student fails to pay the fee through Debit or Credit Card they can also pay through Challan through the NEFT/RTGS option.
NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure states the fee that a B.Tech aspirant has to pay. The steps to pay NIT Jalandhar Fee is as follows:
- Get your payment card ready
- Log in through the NITJ Portal
- Choose the payment method
- Card Payment, or
- Bank Challan
- Download the E-receipt to submit the hard copy to your department at the time of registration.
- If paid through Challan, send the copy of the Challan receipt to the email ID: [email protected]
- Your portal will be updated after the institute receives your receipt
- You can download the fee receipt from the NITJ Portal after updating.
If faced with any discrepancies the students can contact the institute at- [email protected] by mentioning your name and application number.
The information given above on NIT Jalandhar fee structure is subject to change as per updates from the officials. Students are always advised to confirm this with official authorities or follow the official website of NIT Jalandhar for more updates.