Last updated on January 6th, 2021
NIT Hamirpur fee structure is announced on the official website, as the institute is about to start its batch of 2020-21 very soon. The orientation program will start on 4th December and will last up to 18th December 2020. Fees are partly to be paid to the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) and partly to the institute itself at the time of reporting for admission.
- According to NIT Hamirpur fee structure, tuition fee per semester is approximately INR 62,500.
- The total fee for the entire course comes around INR 6,24,000 for all the B.Tech courses.
- There are additional fees too which have been discussed below.
- NIT Hamirpur has several financing options such that students do not face any difficulty in clearing their fees.
- The institute offers a 4 year B.Tech program in 7 specializations, B.Arch and Dual Degrees in 2 departments in the undergraduate courses.
- NIT Hamirpur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Mizoram Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Hamirpur fee structure varies according to the domicile category of the students. Further, annual family income is also considered to be a vital factor for allowing concession in fee payment. The fee structure remains the same for B.Tech, B.Arch, and Dual Degree courses.
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Student welfare fund||250||250||250||250||250||250||250||250|
|Cultural activity fund||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Common facility fund||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Training & placement||150||150||150||150||150||150||150||150|
|Institute development fee||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000|
|Total Academic Fees (A)||71,500||71,500||71,500||71,500||71,500||71,500||71,500||71,500|
|Technical festival fees||100||–||100||–||100||–||100||–|
|Library registration & service fee||100||–||100||–||100||–||100||–|
|Book replacement fund||500||–||500||–||500||–||500||–|
|Magazine subscription fee||100||–||100||–||100||–||100||–|
|Student safety insurance fund||250||–||250||–||250||–||250||–|
|Total Annual Fee (B)||1,550||–||1,550||–||1,550||–||1,550||–|
|Provisional Certificate Fee||100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Eng. Society Membership Fund||200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total One-time Fees (C)||1,850||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Institute Security Fund||1,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Library Security fund||2,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Caution Money||1,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Refundable Fees (D)||4,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Fees (A+B+C+D)||78,900||71,500||73,050||71,500||73,050||71,500||73,050||71,500|
- VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
- NIT Srinagar Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-2021
- NIT Goa Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-2021
NIT Hamirpur Fee Structure for International Students
DASA is responsible to grant admissions to foreign nationals or NRIs or Indians living overseas in NIT Hamirpur. NIT Hamirpur fee structure for such students is different from the others. Fees are differentiated based on three categories-
|Fee Categories||Non-SAARC Countries||SAARC Countries||CIWGC Students|
|Tuition Fees||USD 4000||USD 2000||INR 62,500|
|Registration Fees||USD 300||USD 300||USD 300|
Hostel fee and other additional fees for all students from abroad ranges between USD 400 – 800 per year. NIT Hamirpur has not yet disclosed the specific fee amount for the same.
- NIT Agartala Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
- MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020- 2021
- NIT Puducherry Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-21
NIT Hamirpur Fee Structure: Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
The following fee waivers are available for students at NIT Hamirpur-
- SC/ST and physically handicapped (PH) students are eligible for a full tuition fee waiver.
- Students belonging to General or OBC Categories with at most INR 1 lakh per annum family income can avail full remission of the tuition fee.
- Students belonging to the General/OBC category with less than INR 5 lakh annual family income will get 2/3rd remission of the tuition fee.
- SAARC students are also eligible for a tuition fee waiver of 50% which is why they have to pay a total of USD 2300 in their first year of college.
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
NIT Hamirpur makes sure that no student has to face any financial troubles regarding fee payment. Hence, it has numerous scholarship schemes administered by the government or private organizations. Let’s take a look at a few of them.
- Top Class Education for SC and ST Category Students: The Government of India offers this scholarship scheme to SC and ST students belonging to families with annual income below INR 4.50 lakh. Students are eligible to get a full fee concession, INR 2,220 monthly for boarding and lodging, INR 3,000 annually for books and INR 45,000 for computer and accessories.
- Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minorities: Students belonging to minority groups shall be eligible to get maintenance allowance on behalf of the government. Their family income must be less than INR 2,50,000 and the student must score a minimum of 50% marks in the Class 12 examination.
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students: B.Tech or B.Arch Students with at least 80% marks in the Class 12 exam will be eligible to get INR 10,000-12,000 per annum while in college.
- Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chhatttavriti Yojana: Meritorious students from the Himachal Pradesh state board can avail of this scheme wherein they can get INR 10,000 per year during the full college course. This scheme is regulated by the Himachal Pradesh Higher Education department.
- NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Sikkim Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
How to Pay NIT Hamirpur Fees?
After the student is shortlisted and enrolled into NIT Hamirpur, he/she must report online at the institute for further procedures. Payment of NIT Hamirpur fees will be carried out then. This year every step will be done online.
- At the time of admission, the candidate will have to pay a certain amount to JoSAA/CSAB for counseling and a balance fee to the institute itself. The amount payable is given below in the table.
- Balance Tuition fees must be paid to NIT Hamirpur via SB Collect (SBI).
- To pay through SBI Collect, the process is as follows,
- Go to the website of SBI
- Select State- Himachal Pradesh
- Select- Educational Institutions
- Thereafter, select NIT Hamirpur
- Select Balance fee payment
- Enter name and JEE roll number and proceed
- Download auto-generated receipts of payment
After all, payments are done, the candidate has confirmed admission into NIT Hamirpur.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All students must confirm the above details on NIT Hamirpur fee structure, with the official authorities, before making any payments towards the same. Students can also check the official website of the college for the same.