Last updated on November 24th, 2020
NIT Goa is an autonomous technical Institute, and one of the prestigious NITs under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. NIT Goa fee structure for B.Tech courses is updated at the commencement of each semester and will be published through the official website. Students should pay full fee for the semester at the beginning of the particular term.
- NIT Goa offers six B.Tech courses. All of them have 8 semesters. Admission in NIT Goa is conducted via JEE Main.
- According to NIT Goa fee structure, the course fee for all B.Tech specializations is INR 1,25,000 per annum. Total course fee for 4 year is ~INR 9,00,000.
- NIT Goa provides scholarships and fee waivers to students whose annual family income is lower than the set limit.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Goa Fee Structure: Highlights
|Institute Name||NIT Goa|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,25,000 per annum|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
- NIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Goa Fee Structure for B.Tech- 2020
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Students Activity Council||3,000||–||1,200||–||–||–||–||–|
|Group Insurance of Students (Cashless)||1,200||–||1,200||–||1,200||–||1,200||–|
|Total Institute Fee||68,700||63,500||65,700||63,500||65,700||63,500||65,700||63,500|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||4,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Institute Development Contribution||4,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total One-time Fee||5,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Hostel Fee||10,500||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000|
- The economically backward students whose family income is less than ~1.00 lakh per annum, shall be benefitted by full remission of the Tuition fee if they submit the latest income certificate.
- The economically backward students whose family income is between ~1.00 lakh to ~5.00 lakh per annum be benefitted by the remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition fee if they submit the latest income certificate.
- According to the income certificate submitted in the last semester [even semester 2019-2020], NIT Goa has decided to give provisional tuition fees relaxation to the 3rd, 5th and 6th-semester students because of COVID-19.
- After the situation becomes normal all the students who were getting tuition fees relaxation for the odd semester 2020-21 shall need to submit the original latest income certificate. If they fail to provide the same full fees need to be paid according to the rules.
- Students Activity council fees of INR 1000 for this semester is deferred due to COVID-19 crises and these fees shall be paid when a student joins Institute physically.
- Hostel Rent of INR 3000 and Mess Advance (Food Charges) shall be paid if the students occupy the hostel in future.
- Hostel admission fee is given only one time.
- *According to the previous year information Mess Advance (Food Charges) was INR 17,250 (for an odd semester) and INR 20,700 (for even semester).
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Patna Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Goa Fee Structure for International Students
|Description||Sem 1||Sem 2||Sem 3||Sem 4||Sem 5||Sem 6||Sem 7||Sem 8|
|Tuition fee(Non-SAARC Countries)||$4,000||$4,000||$4,000||$4,000||$4,000||$4,000||$4,000||$4,000|
|Tuition fee (SAARC Countries)||$2,000||$2,000||$2,000||$2,000||$2,000||$2,000||$2,000||$2,000|
|Tuition fee (CIWG Category)||$960||$960||$960||$960||$960||$960||$960||$960|
|Other fees||INR 15,200||INR 1000||INR 3,200||INR 1000||INR 3,200||INR 1000||INR 3,200||INR 1000|
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
NIT Goa Fee Structure: Tuition Fee Waiver
NIT Goa provides fee waivers and study aids to deserving students who come under the eligibility criteria specified by the institute.
- A 100% tuition fee waiver is provided for students from SC, ST and PwD categories, provided they submit the relevant documents to support their claim for a fee waiver.
- General and OBC category students whose annual family income is less than INR 1 L can also avail 100% tuition fee waiver.
- For the students belonging to the General and OBC categories whose annual family income falls between INR 1 lakh and INR 5 lakh can avail remission of 2/3rd of the NIT Goa tuition fee.
- Students who belong to the above eligible category can avail mess fee waiver if they are already receiving tuition fee waivers.
- IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Kanpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Indore Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
How To Pay NIT Goa Fees?
The steps to pay the cost of attendance at NIT Goa are not available completely on the official website. However, the following details are provided-
- Online Fees Payment link and details are available at NIT Goa website for USD and Indian INR Fees.
- Other SAARC/Non-SAARC and CIWG students can directly pay Tuition Fees in bank accounts through NEFT/RTGS.
- It is important to keep transaction copy after payment for reference. This can be submitted in the Accounts section for collecting the fees receipt.
- This payment details shall be submitted to the faculty advisor for course registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The information and payment data given above on NIT Goa fee structure might have undergone some changes. Students are advised to check the same with the official authorities or follow the updates on the official website of NIT Goa, for more information.