Last updated on August 27th, 2021
Formerly known as the Regional Engineering College, NIT Durgapur is one of the top Engineering colleges in India and is ranked 46th nationally by the NIRF rankings 2019. NIT Durgapur Fee Structure totals to approximately INR 7 Lakhs for the entire course of 4 years.
- NIT Durgapur offers Dual Degree programs which are B.Tech + M.Tech in 5 years, and the total fee is around INR 8 Lakhs for the entire course.
- NIT Durgapur fee structure may vary each semester, and the updated fee structure for the semester will be notified through their official website.
- It offers various B.Tech courses for students clearing the eligibility criteria from the entrance examinations such as JEE Main.
- NIT Durgapur fee structure for B.Tech courses are so much affordable compared to private engineering institutes.
Students can also avail fee waivers and scholarships if they or their guardians are not financially stable enough to bear the fees every semester.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Silchar: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, Scholarships and More
NIT Durgapur Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Hostel Seat Rent||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000|
|Electricity & Water Charges||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Students’ Aid Fund||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Total Semester Fee (A)||72,500||72,500||72,500||72,500||72,500||72,500||72,500||72,500|
|Total Refundable Fee (B)||6000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Training and Placement Fee||3500||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Total One-Time Fees (C)||5,000||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Total Fees (A+B+C)||83,500||73,500||73,500||73,500||73,500||73,500||73,500||73,500|
Points to Note-
- The tuition fee for students admitted to integrated M.Sc through JoSAA/CSAB is INR 7,500/-
- Mess advance for each semester will be intimated every semester and will be applicable to the respective semester.
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Trichy: Courses Offered, Admissions via JEE Main, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Durgapur Fee Structure for International Students
When it comes to foreign national students, the NIT Durgapur Fee Structure is structured into – SAARC and Non-SAARC candidates.
|Nationality||Fee Per Semester|
|Student admitted through GOI, MEA-E (SAARC Countries)||USD 1750|
|Student admitted through GOI, MEA-E (Non-SAARC Countries)||USD 3500|
|Student admitted through ICCR||USD 1500|
|Student admitted through DASA||USD 4000|
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Admissions via JEE Main, Cut-Offs, Fees and More
NIT Durgapur Fee Structure: Fee Waivers and Scholarships
When it comes to the NIT Durgapur Fee Structure there are students who will be given a fee waiver if they are eligible for the same:
- For the students who got admitted with SC, ST, OBC and PwD categories the college assures a 100% tuition fee waiver
- For families of students who have an annual family income of less than 1 lakh, the college assures full remission of the tuition fees.
- For families of students who have an annual family income being between Rs. 1 to Rs. 5 lakh annually– allowable remission is nearly 2/3rd of the tuition fee
- Students who belong to any of the above categories can also get financial assistance with hostel and mess charges. It can be availed through the scholarships provided by NIT Durgapur.
- NIT Manipur: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
How To Pay NIT Durgapur Fees?
NIT Durgapur aspirants are needed to make fee payment directly through Bank Transfer or NEFT/IMPS/On-Line. Here are the details mentioned for paying the NIT Durgapur Fee Structure:
Online Process of Paying: Students of B.Tech, B.Tech Integrated and Dual Degree programs should make their semester fee payment through SBI e-collect. Below mentioned is the account details to which the payment must be made:
|A/C Name||NIT DURGAPUR|
|Branch Name||State Bank of India NIT Durgapur Branch|
Points to Note-
- On completion of the payment, the E-receipt must be saved for future references.
- Payments through cash, cheque and draft are not accepted by NIT Durgapur currently.
- Students who have availed bank loans or educational loans for their fees should intimate their bank and transfer the sem fee amount to the above-mentioned account by NEFT/RTGS modes.
The account details and fee particulars are subject to change. Always contact the university before you make any payments. Follow the official website of NIT Durgapur for latest updates.