Last updated on January 6th, 2021 at 04:48 pm
NIT Andhra Pradesh placements for this year are undergoing. The graduates are selected on the basis of their ability to work efficiently and swiftly with available conditions and resources.
- The institute offers placement & training support to all its students and helps them prepare for industry-ready jobs.
- NIT Andhra Pradesh offers admission to 8 B.Tech specializations through JEE Main and JoSAA counseling.
- Education provided at the institute is capable of producing some of the talented graduates, much needed for booming industries.
- NIT Andhra Pradesh summer internship programs are also another great way of introducing the students to real-life problems and situations.
- The last placement sessions conducted at NIT Andhra Pradesh offered jobs to 191 graduates.
- Highest salary package offered to NIT Andhra Pradesh graduates was INR 16 LPA.
- For the placements of NIT Andhra Pradesh various national level companies have participated in the recruitment. Like, OIL(Oil India Limited ), Zaloni, Vodafone, First American, Tech Mahindra, Persistent etc.
- NIT Andhra Pradesh Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Delhi Placements Report and Internship Programs
- NIT Goa Placements Report and Internship Programs
NIT Andhra Pradesh Placements Highlights 2020
|Total Companies Participated in Placements||37|
|Total No. Of Students registered for Placements||346|
|Total No. of Students recruited||210|
|Highest CTC/Package||INR 16 LPA|
|Average CTC/Package||INR 6.89 LPA|
|Median CTC/Package||INR 6.89 LPA|
|Lowest CTC/Package||INR 3.6 LPA|
|Total No. of Internship Offered to Students||42|
- NIT Agartala Placements Report and Internship Programs
- NIT Uttarakhand Placement Report and Internship Program
- NIT Raipur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
|Programme||No. of Students Placed||Percentage of Students Placed in Recruitment|
- MNIT Jaipur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- MNNIT Allahabad Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Surathkal Placement Report and Internship Programs
NIT Andhra Pradesh Placements: B.Tech Department-Wise Stats
Now let’s see a department wise placement of B.Tech Course of NIT Andhra Pradesh.
|Name of Department||Total No of Student Registered||Total No. Of Recruited Students|
|Computer Science Engineering||18||18|
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||20||14|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||NA||NA|
- VNIT Nagpur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Rourkela Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Patna Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
List of Top Companies Participated in NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitments
There are so many national and multinational companies that have participated in the recruitment process of NIT Andhra Pradesh. And they have been offered a different type of packages per annum for students as per their skills and educational background.
Here is the list of all the companies which participated in recruitment.
|Ram Group||Cerium System|
|KEC International (Kamani Engineering Corporation)||CGI (Conseillers en Gestion et Informatique)|
|IBM(International Business Machines)||Google Development Group|
|STMicroelectronics||Volkswagen IT Services India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Intel Corporation||Tata Consultancy Service|
- NIT Durgapur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Srinagar Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Manipur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
NIT Andhra Pradesh Summer Internship Program & Fellowship
To help students get more exposure, NIT Andhra Pradesh offers many Summer Internship Programmes as well as Fellowships.
- NIT Andhra Pradesh has been invited to students temporarily for the post of Junior research fellow. This post is based on a research project sponsored by a Department of Science and Technology of NIT Andhra Pradesh. This post is a temporary for students as a practice and the time duration of the project is Three years.
- According to the fellowship First and Second year students get ₹31,000 Stipend per month and students of third year get ₹35,000 Stipend per month.
- Now after the end of time duration (3 years) of the project and if the student’s performance is very good and if the institute has good funds then an institute gives one more year to work for the same project to that student.
Qualifications of Fellowship
- First class grade is required in B.E or B.Tech from an Electronics and communication engineering stream and done his/her M.E/M.Tech from the same field.
- Graduated with B.E / B.Tech from Electronics and communication engineering stream and with a valid GATE Examination with 8.0 CGPA or 75% graduation score.
How to Apply for Fellowship?
Step 1 :- Candidates who are willing to do this fellowship have to send their application as per format described on the portal to the following email Id with the subject name “JRF APPLICATION FILE NO. EEQ/2019/000723”
Email Id :- [email protected]
Step 2 :- Now, you have to attach the following documents in email.
- Application Copy
- Soft Copies of Supporting documents
- Experience certificate (If You Have.)
- NIT Kurukshetra Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Jalandhar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Puducherry Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
NIT Andhra Pradesh Placements & Internship FAQs
Last updated on January 6th, 2021 at 04:29 pm
The Highest Package is INR 16 Lakhs Per annum and the Lowest package is INR 3.5 Lakhs Per annum at NIT Andhra Pradesh.
Last updated on January 6th, 2021 at 04:31 pm
A Student has to pay one Thousand rupees for a registration of Recruitment process at NIT Andhra Pradesh.
Last updated on January 6th, 2021 at 04:31 pm
There are various national level and multi-national companies that have participated in the recruitment process like Infosys, Tata Consultancy Service, IBM, Google development group Etc.
Last updated on January 6th, 2021 at 04:32 pm
In 2020, there are 60.6% students of B.Tech courses recruited in the recruitment process of 2020 at the NIT Andhra Pradesh.