Last updated on November 21st, 2020 at 02:49 pm
National Institute of Technology Agartala (NIT-A) is an institute established by the Government of India in 2006. NIT Agartala Fee Structure for B.Tech courses provided at the institute is updated every academic year. Overall fee for all undergraduate courses of B.Tech is same at NIT Agartala.
- Admissions to the B.Tech courses at NIT Agartala are dependent on JEE Main exam, and counselling by CSAB and JoSAA.
- The total fees of all the B.Tech courses according to NIT Agartala fee structure is about INR 5.50 lakh. Total fee does not include the hostel fee, library charges, and mess charges.
- Students need to pay tuition at the beginning of all eight semesters. There are some one-time fees that need payment only once, before the commencement of the first semester.
- Students need to pay the annual fee at the beginning of the odd semester.
- Refundable fee will be reimbursed at the end of the course. There is a policy of waiver of fees for students of some categories and lower family income.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Agartala Fee Structure Highlights
|Institute Name||National Institute of Technology Agartala|
|Recognised by||Central Government of India, State Government of Tripura, NAAC, UGC|
|Total Fees (B.Tech)||~ INR 5.50 lakh|
|Admissions Via||JEE Main and JoSAA Counselling|
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Patna Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Agartala Fee Structure for B.Tech- 2020
Given here is a detailed breakdown of the latest fee structure of B.Tech at NIT Agartala taken from the official source
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Institute Development Fee||5000||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|All Others Fee||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Student Activity Fee||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Comm. Skill Development Fee||–||–||1000||1000||1000||1000||–||–|
|Identity Card Fee||200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Grade Card Fee||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Degree Certificate Fee||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||450|
|Total Semester Fee||66,200||65,000||67,200||66,000||67,200||66,000||66,200||65,000|
|Total One-time Fee||6,500||5,000||–||–||–||–||2,000||3,450|
|Total Refundable Fee||5,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
Note: The above-mentioned tuition fee applies to General and OBC students with family income more than INR 5 lakh per annum. The rest of the charges are the same for all the students.
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
NIT Agartala Fee Structure: Fee Waivers & Scholarships
- Students belonging to SC/ST/PH shall get a complete waiver in tuition fee
- Students who belong to families with a total annual income less than INR 1 lakh shall get full remission of tuition fee
- Students belonging to families with annual income between INR 1 lakh and INR 5 Lakh shall get 2/3rd of their tuition fee waived.
Apart from the waiver in fee provided by the college, there are several scholarships offered by the government and other organisations working for the educational development of people from different classes.
- SC and ST students who are pursuing full-time B.Tech in any of Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, Chemical, Industrial or Instrumentation disciplines get a scholarship of INR 3000 in all the four years of their course from Engineers India Limited if they have all the documents proving their reservation and course details.
- ST students can apply for the National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students.
- Top students get a fellowship from the Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship program
- SC students who top their classes in exams can apply for the Award of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship to the SC Students
- NIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
How to Pay NIT Agartala B.Tech Fees?
The students can pay the NIT Agartala B.Tech fees both online and offline depending upon their suitability. Offline fees are paid at the college campus. The steps to pay the fees online is mentioned below
Steps to pay B.Tech fees online
- To pay the semester fees online, the students must visit the official website of the college.
- They have to log in to the website with their credentials.
- After logging in, the students must find the ‘Students’ tab and locate ‘Fee Payment’.
- After choosing the option to pay the fees online, they will be directed to the online payment portal of the college.
- There the students need to fill in the details of their course and fee and ‘Proceed’ with the payment.
- If the details entered by the students are correct, the students will have to choose the method of payment such as Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, and others.
- After selecting the payment method, they will have to enter their payment credentials and go through the steps of making a transaction.
- After the payment is successful, the students will receive a confirmation receipt with a transaction number.
- They must save this receipt for future references.
- For cross-checking, the students must log out of the official website and log in again to make sure their payment has reflected on the website.
- In the case of non-reflection, the students must contact the authorities and mention their transaction number to make sure there is no error.
All the information as mentioned earlier has been taken from reliable sources but can be changed by the authorities of NIT Agartala as and when seen fit. For exact details and information, the students should visit the official website.