Last updated on March 18th, 2021
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management is located at Kundli, Sonepat in the state of Haryana. NIFTEM Sonepat Fee structure is going to be completely split and discussed here in this article so that candidate or applicant can come to a proper understanding about the structure of fee that is going to be paid and for what purpose.
- The process first starts with the application fee which has to be deposited by every candidate or applicant and it is non-refundable. The application fee is charged by National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management as per the following classification.
- Non- refundable application fee of INR 500 for candidates belonging to SC / ST categories.
- Non -refundable application fee of INR 1000 for candidates belonging to General and other categories.
- NIFTEM Sonepat Fee Structure, number of seats allocated, tuition fee waiver policies where applicable are all devised and followed by the management as per the norms issued by Government of India.
- Before or during the time of joining, every student has to pay the fee informed by the university and the same will be applicable for the following semesters as well till the student’s enrollment holds valid.
- GKCIET Malda: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
- GKV Haridwar Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIFTEM Sonepat Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
The fee split up is explained in a tabular column format so that it will be easy for understanding for the candidate or applicant. All numerical figures displayed in the tabular column of the fee structure are in INR.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Hostel room Rent||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Total of Per Semester Fees (A)||75650||75650||75650||75650||75650||75650||75650||75650|
|Total of Refundable Fee (B)||26650||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Overall Total Fees||102300||75650||75650||75650||75650||75650||75650||75650|
- The tuition fee declared in the above drawn tabular column is for the students belonging to General and OBC categories.
- NIT Silchar: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, Scholarships and More
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
NIFTEM Sonepat Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
NIFTEM Sonepat offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. A tuition Fee waiver is also awarded to the meritorious students on the basis of their scores in the qualifying examination.
- Students belonging to SC, ST categories and also belonging to PWD category (Persons With Disability) also known as Diviyang are eligible for 100% tuition fee waiver policy as per the norms provided they submit applicable documents to the university management.
- Meritorious students and students belonging to EWS category (Economically Weaker Section) are also eligible for 100% tuition waiver policy as per the norms provided they submit applicable documents to the university management.
- Apart from fee waiver policies for students belonging to particular categories as per the norms of the Government of India issued to universities, NIFTEM also provides Fee Waiver Scholarships to students based on certain eligibility conditions with regard to the merit standing of the student.
Latest JEE Main News
- JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
- Integrated B.Tech Course - What is it and Where To Pursue it?
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- IIT Jodhpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Palakkad: Admissions via JEE Advanced, Cut Off, Scholarships, Placements and More
How to pay NIFTEM Sonepat Fees?
- The fee payment procedure is to be done online through the State Bank of India Collect portal which has to be done before the scheduled admission session at the NIFTEM campus for students getting selected through JoSAA / CSAB process.
- The management does not allow any installment methods which means before the admission is done or processed the student or the applicant must have paid the whole semester fee amount.
- The online SBI portal link for fee payment is given below. https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- J.K. Institute of Applied Physics and Technology Allahabad: B.Tech Admissions via JEE Main, Cut Off, and More
- CIT Kokrajhar: B.Tech Admissions via JEE Main, Cut Off, and Scholarships
- Due to the global pandemic, the NIFTEM Sonepat Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by NIFTEM Sonepat authorities. For detailed information and exact data on NIFTEM Sonepat Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.