Last updated on May 2nd, 2020 at 07:22 am
The JEE Mains and Advanced for the year 2020 have been postponed with the sudden outbreak of coronavirus causing the fatal COVID-19 disease with an exponential increase in infected patients. Multiple authorities from the world as well as India, including the conducting authority NTA, have advised students to stay inside their homes.
But these times were mostly utilized by students for studying in libraries for a concentrated and peaceful environment. Students also used to attend the libraries of various coaching institutes where they could also approach teachers for their queries.
Considering the inability of students to avail such facilities during the 21-day lockdown, IIT Kharagpur has provided JEE preparation modules on the National Digital Library of India (NDLI). It is the largest online library for the school and undergraduate students developed at IIT Kharagpur. Students can visit the online portal of NDLI – ndl.gov.in or ndl.iitkgp.ac.in – or use the NDLI Mobile Application to browse through multiple video courses.
NDLI Tutor IIT-JEE already has the solutions for IIT-JEE ADVANCED & now keeping in mind the benefit of all aspiring IIT-ians, it has been upgraded with the IIT-JEE MAINS solutions too. Begin preparing from our archives at : https://t.co/b9joJoVwqj
— NDL India (@NDLIndia) April 25, 2020
Latest News Updates
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card Released on Jeemain.nic.in. Download Now
- JEE Main 2020 Day 1: Check Exam Updates and JEE Main Paper Analysis
- Registrations For JoSAA Counselling To Begin From 6th October
- Check JEE Main Participating Colleges
- JEE Advanced 2020: Revised Schedule Released, Registration Starts from 11 September
How to find the JEE Preparation Module?
- Head over to the official website.
- Click on the button “Corona Outbreak: Study from home”
- Candidates will get a pop-up. Select “School” here as the module is specific to school students.
- Here, you will find study material for various subjects and courses here.
- Choose the JEE preparation module (Physics and Mathematics) or JEE Advanced 12 Years’ Solved Papers.
Aspirants can study from each of these as per your choice right from your home. They will soon be able to find content for JEE Mains as well which is currently being prepared. At a difficult time like this, providing useful study materials for students is a great step by the IITs. Students must utilise this time, follow the JEE Main Preparation tips and keep practising instead of waiting for the end moment. Keep yourself safe & sanitized and please stay home!