Last updated on December 5th, 2020 at 02:48 pm
MNIT Jaipur Placements for the last academic session were highly successful and about 94.5% of students were recruited to various job openings. Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur also commonly known as MNIT Jaipur, established in 1963, has been ranked 35th by the NIRF 2020 rankings.
- MNIT Jaipur Placements operate very smoothly with the guidance of campus placement cell working at the institute.
- 167 companies visited MNIT Jaipur placements and offered 620 recruitment openings in total
- Average salary package received for MNIT Jaipur graduates was INR 7.5 LPA.
- 50 Pre-Placement Offers were also received for MNIT Jaipur graduates.
- MNIT Jaipur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Rank
- NIT Jamshedpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Silchar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
MNIT Jaipur Placements Highlights 2020
|Total Companies Participated||167|
|Students Registered for Placement||595|
|Total Students Recruited||535|
|Highest CTC||INR 30.82 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 7.5 LPA|
|Median CTC||INR 6.5 LPA|
|Total Number of Internships Offered||152|
- NIT Calicut Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Sikkim Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020- 2021
MNIT Jaipur Placements Stats
|Program||No. of Students Registered||No. of Students Placed|
- NIT Puducherry Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Jalandhar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Kurukshetra Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
MNIT Jaipur Recruitment- Department Wise
|Department||Total No. of Students placed|
|Computer Science and Engineering||86|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||70|
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||58|
- NIT Nagaland Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Manipur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Srinagar Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
List of Top Companies at MNIT Jaipur Placements
These are the top companies which attended MNIT Jaipur recruitments this year. Many top MNCs and large corporations were present in the placement session conducted at the institute.
|C Dot||Cairn India|
|L&T ECC||L&T Ltd|
|Mahindra & Mahindra||HMEL|
|Maruti Suzuki||Omax Auto|
- NIT Durgapur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Patna Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Kanpur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
MNIT Jaipur Summer Internship Programs
- UG and PG Students in their pre-final year have to undertake a mandatory 2-month internship as a part of their Placement process due the next year.
- Period of Internship:
- 6-8 weeks Internship from 15th May-15th July in the Summer
- Six Months Internship: For B. Tech. 7th or 8th Semester students; M.Tech 3rd Semester from July-Dec and/or 4th Semester from Jan-June
- Selection Process:
- Option I: Various companies plan a selection visit to the Campus. They have their rounds of selection that vary as per the company.
- Option II: In other cases, some companies, let the Training and Placement Cell know of the eligibility requirements and several interns required. The Training & Placement cell shall do the screening and forwards them the resumes. The further screening process may be done at the company’s end.
- IIT Bombay Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Ropar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Bhubaneswar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
MNIT Jaipur Summer Internship Stats Over the Years
|Total Internships offered||152|
|Total number of PPOs received||50|
|Number of Companies visited||67|
According to the placement report issued by MNIT Jaipur, there has been an increase in the average salary offered to the students in campus placements from the year 2018 to 2019. The highest CTC that was offered for the placement session 2018-2019 in MNIT Jaipur decreased to INR 37 LPA from INR 40 LPA that was given in 2017-2018. Overall, the total no. of students placed in the session 2018-2019 increased to 505 from 431 last year.
- IIT Roorkee Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Hyderabad Placements Report and Internship Programs
- IIT Bhilai Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
MNIT Jaipur Placements and Internship FAQs
Last updated on December 5th, 2020 at 02:14 pm
The placement stats for B.Tech in CSE in MNIT is as follows:
The median salary is 6.8 Lakh and the top recruiting firms include – Adobe | Airtel | Amazon.com | Aspiring Minds | Carwale | Click Labs | DE Shaw | Deloitte | Drishti Soft | Futures First | Grofers | Incture Technologies | Maruti Suzuki | Microsoft | Morgan Stanley | Oracle | PayTM | SalesForce | TCS | Walmart.
Last updated on December 5th, 2020 at 02:15 pm
The highest salary package offered to an MNIT Jaipur B.Tech graduate is INR 30.82 lakh per annum.
Last updated on December 5th, 2020 at 02:16 pm
No, you can not get admission to B.Tech at MNIT Jaipur according to the eligibility requirements. Eligibility criteria for MNIT Jaipur: Passing Senior Secondary with minimum 75% of aggregate marks with PCM branch or should be in top 20 percentile of the respective board. For students belonging to SC/ST- 65% aggregate marks.
Last updated on December 5th, 2020 at 02:16 pm
In JEE Mains Paper 2 2019 if you have secured a 96.25 percentile and good scores in class 12th boards, you are likely to secure admission in MNIT Jaipur.