Last updated on June 24th, 2021 by Arunima
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is a public university in Tamil Nadu. It was formed on 7 September 1990 and has over 102 affiliated colleges.
The University offers various UG, PG, and PG diploma courses and will soon announce admissions for the academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Registration commencement||To be announced|
|Last date of form filling||To be announced|
|Admit card availability||To be announced|
|Date of examination||To be announced|
|Result of entrance exam||To be announced|
|Merit list display||To be announced|
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Admission: UG courses
The university offers UG courses in various disciplines. They are mentioned as under-
|B.A||3 years||Arabic, Tamil, Tamil with computer applications, Criminology & Police Administration, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sociology,|
|B.sc||3 year||Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Costume Design & Fashion Design, Fashion Designing & Apparel Making, Fashion Technology, electronics, electronics and communication, Geology, Food Science and Nutrition, Nutrition and Dietetics, hotel management and catering sciences, computer technology, information technology, mathematics, physics, zoology, and botany|
|B.com||3 year||General, corporate secretaryship, Professional Accounting, Computer Applications.|
- B.A/ B.B.A: The applying candidate should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%.
- B.B.A: Preference is given to those who have Mathematics as a subject in the qualifying examinations
- B.com: Should have studied Commerce and Accountancy in Higher Secondary School of Examination.
- B.sc: The candidate must have opted for Physics, Chemistry, biology, and English in 10+2.
Selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examinations.
How to apply?
- Candidate must register for admission through the official website of the college
- After registration, candidates need to fill in details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, e-mail. Mobile number, and DOB.
- After the basic information, details regarding the academic records and extracurricular are needed to be filled in.
- Afterward, select the course one wants to apply for and fill in the other required details
- Attach the scanned documents as per the requirements
- Once uploaded, pay the application fees and submit the form.
- Valid photo ID proof
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Marksheet or provisional mark sheet of 10+2 exams
- Caste/category certificate
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Admission: PG courses
|M.sc||Biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry, computer applications, physics, electronics, geology, information technology, mathematics, microbiology, and zoology.|
|MA||English, economics, History, Tamil, political science, sociology, and ancient history culture and archaeology|
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduation in relevant subjects from a recognized university
- M.sc software engineer: Candidates who passed Bachelor Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the degree or +2 level.
- Selection is done on a merit basis through the entrance exam conducted by the University every year.
- M.B.A: Admission is done through CAT or other management entrance examinations.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Admission: FAQs
Last updated on June 24th, 2021
Ans. Admission is given on the basis of CAT scores.
Last updated on June 24th, 2021
Ans. Due to the covid-19 situation prevailing, the academic session has been delayed and the university will release the application form by end of June or beginning July.