Last updated on April 21st, 2021 at 12:43 pm
Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) established in the year 2011, is a state university self-financed as per the approval of the state government of Rajasthan. The university offers courses like UG, PG & Doctoral degrees to offer under various disciplines. Courses like BTech, BDes, BA, BSc (H), MBA, LLM, PhD are provided to the students
Applicants get admission according to their marks which they secured in their qualifying examination and their achieved Cut-off scores from their different entrance exams which depends upon their choice of course.
The college provides the students with amenities like Hostels, WiFi, etc. The students and graduates are also provided with exemplary placement assistance. They help the students with training and career counselling so the students can find appropriate job opportunities.
Some top recruiters of the graduates are Accenture, Amazon, American Express, Birlasoft, BristleCone, Dell, Ericsson, Goldman Sach, HPE India and many more. The average salary offered to the students ranges from 6 Lacs to 42 Lacs.
Manipal University Jaipur Highlights
|Accredited By||NAAC With “A” Grade|
|Set By||Rajasthan Government|
|Entrance Exams||JEE Mains, GATE & University level entrance|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Doctoral Programs|
|Basic Admission Criteria||National/State level Entrance|
Manipal University Jaipur Courses Offered
|BTech||Computer Science, Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Electronics||4 years|
|BA||Journalism and Mass Communication, Liberal Arts||3 years|
|BCom (Hons)||–||3 years|
|MBA||Human Resource Management, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology||2 years|
|PhD||Humanities, Management, Science, Law, Design, Engineering||3 years|
Manipal University Jaipur Admissions
Admission for the UG Courses for the students is that they must have a MET Certificate Exam which is conducted by the University. The basic eligibility for the UG programs is 10+2. Candidates can also be admitted to the second year, who have cleared their 3 year diploma in the related field of Engineering/BSc (PCM) with a minimum of 50% marks can opt for Lateral Entry B, Tech.
The admissions to PG courses are merit-based, which can be done online or offline.
The admissions to PhD courses are done based on entrance exams and personal interviews.
How to Apply?
- Click On the Official Website of the University.
- Create an account by verifying your Email ID.
- Select Your Preferable course.
- Fill in the application form with all the required information.
- Pay the Fees.
- Upload the required documents.
Manipal University Jaipur Scholarships
- TMA Pai Engineering Scholarships: Two scholarships in each engineering stream, restricted to students with top 5000 rank in the Manipal Entrance Test (MET), will be given on a merit-cum-means basis
- Lateral entry scholarships will be offered on a first come first serve basis to the students with 90%. Students will be given a scholarship amounting to 25% of the annual tuition fee.
- Rajasthan Merit Scholarships: The scholarship is given to one student each in the stream of engineering and one in each non-engineering program will be given to the students from Rajasthan domicile, having the highest 80% aggregate marks 10+2 or equivalent qualifying exam.
- Tuition Fee Concession for MUJ Graduates: MUJ graduates taking admission in PG programs are offered a financial concession.
- TSB Merit Scholarships – MBA Program: 14 scholarships are given to meritorious students having a minimum of 60% in a first-come-first-serve.
- M Tech students under the Endowment Fund Scheme Scholarships will be provided 15,000/- per month to GATE qualified students.
- Financial Support for attending Seminars/Conferences: Financial aid will be given to Pre-final and final year students to present R&D work/papers at Seminars/Conferences of repute, as per the conditions met.
- Scholarships for Sports Persons: The candidate should either be a State Champion or should have participated in recognized National level/Inter-University level (AIU)/ International Level Sports Competitions and must have cleared the qualifying exam with 50% aggregate.
Manipal University Jaipur Placements
The university provides placements to UG and PG students in streams like Engineering, Design, Management, Science and Law. Over 500 organisations participate in Manipal University Jaipur placements. The university also provides online placement assistance and other training that helps students find jobs.
The university has industrial collaborations with DELL, Secure Meter, BOSCH, CDAC, EMC2 for Big Data & Cloud Computing, Dassault Systems and EDS Technologies for CATIA V5 or V6, DKOP Labs Pvt. Ltd, Forsk Technologies, INTEL Association for IoT, NVIDIA Computing Research Lab, PRIA International Academy, Siemens PLC Excellence Centre, Microsoft IT Academy. IBM & CISCO research Labs and many more.
Top recruiters include Accenture, Amazon, American Express, Birlasoft, BristleCone, Dell, Ericsson, Goldman Sach, HPE India, L&T, Microsoft, National Instruments, Philips, SAP Labs, Synopsys, Tata Power, UltraTech Cement, Uno Minda, Wipro and Yamaha.
Given below are the statistics of Placements 2019:
|Highest CTC||INR 42 lakh per annum|
|Placed with >10 LPA CTC||20%|
|Average CTC for BTech graduates||INR 6.02 lakh per annum|
|No. of Recruiters visited||500|
Manipal University Jaipur Facilities
With an infrastructure for which the University is well known for also offers a number of facilities for the students as listed below
- Hostel: with accommodation for about 220 students, which also has both double and single bedded rooms available with all necessary facilities which also makes the student’s life comfortable & Easier
- Library: with a seating capacity of 80 students, the university’s library also has about 1 lakh books on engineering & technology, with 29 famous newspapers and magazines based on different subjects
- Wi-Fi Facility: All faculty rooms, seminar rooms, classrooms, library and laboratories are all enabled with Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Miscellaneous Facilities: Computer Labs, Workshops, Well Equipped Laboratories, Graphics labs, are some of the other facilities available.
Manipal University Jaipur FAQs
Last updated on April 21st, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Answer: Each University has its own method of working and doing things accordingly, what facilities you find in one university, you might feel that same tasks or certain facilities and curriculum’s are different in the other university, each university is best according to its own way, after all, which university is better it is an individual’s Choice.
Last updated on April 21st, 2021 at 12:11 pm
Answer: Manipal is ranked within the top 100 colleges for MBA in India. The MBA in Global Business program at Manipal includes dual specialization in Finance, Marketing, H.R., and Operations. The course is for 2 years and has a total seat of 120.
Last updated on April 21st, 2021 at 12:13 pm
Answer: The address to the university is Manipal University Jaipur, Dehmi Kalan, Off Jaipur-Ajmer Expressway, Jaipur, (Raj.) Rajasthan 303007. Candidates can contact the university phone: +91 141-3999100
Last updated on April 21st, 2021 at 12:14 pm
Answer: To reach Manipal University, you can get a bus directly from the central Jaipur bus stand. The college is 25 km away from the bus stand.
Last updated on April 21st, 2021 at 12:27 pm
Answer: For admissions queries at Manipal University, students can contact the university via phone or email. By phone they can be contacted at 0141 – 3999100 (ext: 142, 257, 297). By mail, they can be contacted at [email protected]