Last updated on July 17th, 2021 by Nikita Joshi
Lucknow Christian Degree College is the NAAC and affiliated accreditation institute with Lucknow University. At UG and PG levels, colleges have various programs in the fields of art, trade, and science, namely – Ba, B.com, B.Sc, M.Sc.
Besides, the Institute also provides UG programs in physical education (b.p.ed.) that they do their entrance examinations to provide recognition to candidates.
The entrance consists of – written tests, skills tests, physical fitness tests, representatives, and game interviews. The total number of seats for this program is 50 with 20 seats provided for girls.
Acceptance into PG courses is strictly based on achievement, while for UG programs, candidates are required to appear for the entrance test conducted by the University of Lucknow
Lucknow Christian Degree College: Quick Facts
- The LCDC is based on Lucknow University, established in the year 1862, the college accepts students on a merit basis, the students can apply through both online and offline mode.
- The total program fees payable by students at Lucknow Christian degree University is INR 30,000 and LCDC Lucknow offers various scholarships.
- The Average CTC for 2021 Placements stood at INR 6 LPA.
Lucknow Christian Degree College: Courses
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Duration|
||Fees: INR 19,404|
||Fees: INR 19,404|
||Fees: INR 22,404|
||Fees: INR 48,432|
||Fees: INR 44,210|
|MSc||Fees: INR 67,010|
Lucknow Christian Degree College: Cut Off
The table below shows the 2020 Cutoff University of Lucknow Entrance Exam
|Courses||Open List||OBC List||SC List||ST List|
|Based on Open Rank||Based on OBC Rank||Based on SC Rank||Based on ST Rank|
|B.A. & B.A. (Hons.)||740||3000||405||1335||323||660||31||35|
|Diploma in Fine Arts||22||–||6||–||–||2||–||–|
Lucknow Christian Degree College: Scholarships
Students seeking financial help are offered scholarships by the University of Lucknow as per their requirements and criteria met.
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship: To support the further education of the single female child of parents can avail this scholarship, which offers money amounting to 3,100 INR per month for a time of two years.
- Scholarship for postgraduates: A student who is a postgraduate level rank holder of Lucknow university can apply for this scholarship scheme. According to the scheme the scholarship winner will be given 3,100 INR per month for two years.
- SC ST Scholarship: There is a special scholarship provided by Lucknow University. This scholarship only can be availed by the students who belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category.