Last updated on March 17th, 2021 at 02:48 pm
JEE Main aspirants always find themselves in a dilemma of how to revise for JEE Main exam in 30 days. With only a couple of months left for the exams, everyone has pulled up their socks. JEE Main 2021 dates for the January session will be released soon by NTA. Amidst the pandemic of COVID-19 across the country, JEE Main exam dates have been postponed, which has given extra time to the aspiring test-takers to prepare effectively for the test. Read this article to know JEE Main revision time-table plan.
- To make it more comfortable for the test-takers, we have prepared the 30-day plan that will help the test-takers in maintaining a balance between their school/ college studies and JEE Main exam preparation.
- Students need to understand that preparing for the JEE Main is not scary as most of the questions asked in JEE Main are from the topics and subjects which we have studied in class 12th.
- A good and systematic JEE Main Revision strategy will help the students in achieving good JEE Main Results.
The following article will give you a detailed insight on how to revise for JEE Main 2021 in a systematic manner. We have broken allotted the chapters to different weeks and prepared a whole revision plan that will help you make your preparations more impactful.
How To Revise For JEE Main – Time Table for 30 Days
Before we provide details about JEE Main 2021 Revision, it is important to know the latest and updated syllabus for JEE Main, which will be released by NTA soon and divide the syllabus to find out the total number of units in each subject. By knowing total topics and their weightage, the candidates can prepare a timetable for JEE Main 2021 preparation. The syllabus of JEE Main is divided into following number of units –
|Name of the Subject||Total Number Of Chapters|
Since the Chemistry syllabus of JEE Main is vast, the test-takers need to spare enough time for Chemistry as it will help a lot in the preparation for JEE Main Chemistry. The students can prioritize the syllabus as per their comfort but mostly it is advised to start preparing the toughest subjects first, or the ones which take more time.
The below-mentioned JEE Main preparation time table for 30 days will help the JEE Main aspirants in their preparations:
JEE Main Revision – Week 1
|Week 1||Monday||Logarithms, Quadratic Equation, Application and Derivation||Power Electrostatic, Work, Energy, Gravitation||Alkyl Halides, Mole Concept and Carbonyl Compound|
|Tuesday||Continuity, Limit, Circles,||Current||Carboxylic Acid and their Derivatives|
|Wednesday||How to pair of Straight Lines||Waves||Chemical bonding|
|Thursday||3D Geometry Locus||Thermal Electricity Thermal Expansion||Atomic Structure Electrochemistry|
|Friday||Relations and Functions, Circles, Sets,||Electricity Heat Transfer||Phenol, Alcohol, Ether|
|Saturday||Statistics, Probability||Friction, Newton’s Law of Motion||Solid State Gaseous State|
|Sunday||Revise and take mock test|
JEE Main Revision – Week 2
|Week 2||Monday||Energy, Gravitation, Quadratic Equation, Logarithms,||Vector Algebra||Properties of Matter||Biomolecules General Organic Chemistry|
|Tuesday||Limit, Carbonyl Compound, Circles, Continuity,||Integration Differentiation||Fluid Mechanics||Co-ordination Chemistry|
|Wednesday||Thermal Electricity Thermal||Complex Number||Vector Communication Systems||Hydrocarbons|
|Thursday||Solid State Gaseous State||Theory of Equation||Heat and Thermodynamics||Chemical Kinetics|
|Friday||Friction, Newton’s Law of Motion,||Sequence and Series||Motion and Circular Motion||Thermodynamics|
|Saturday||Relations, Circles, Sets, Function||Trigonometric Ratio||Modern Physics||Hydrogen and its Compound|
|Sunday||Take more question papers|
Check | JEE Main Exam Pattern
JEE Main Revision – Week 3 & 4
|Last two weeks||Monday||Practice previous year questions||Revise 2 chapters of Physics||Revise two subjects of Chemistry|
|Tuesday||Revise 2 chapters of Physics||Revise two subjects of Chemistry||Take practice maths|
|Wednesday||Revise two subjects of Chemistry||Practice Maths||Revise 2 chapters of Physics|
|Thursday||Maths practice||Revise 2 chapters of Physics||Revise two subjects of Chemistry|
|Friday||Practise Maths||Revise two subjects of Chemistry||Revise 2 chapters of Physics|
|Saturday||Revise 2 chapters of Physics||Revise two subjects of Chemistry||Maths practice|
|Sunday||Revise and take mock test|
Check | JEE Main Important Topics
Strategy for Different Subjects – JEE Main Revision 30 day plan
Since JEE Main schedule will be released soon, the aspirants need to be sure that they have done JEE Main Revision from the NCERT textbooks before referring to other options.
While preparing for a particular topic, write down all the important formulas and short tricks in a notebook. Writing down all the important details will help you in revising all the important topics, also you must practice more questions as it will help in getting familiar with different kinds of questions asked in the exam.
- Since this is a crucial time so students must not get trapped in lengthy and challenging problems, which they have not done previously.
- Rather at this point in time, focus on your strong areas.
- Remember, every single minute is important and must not be wasted at all.
- Once you have done JEE Main Revision using the NCERT, you can refer to other books of renowned authors like HC Verma and Resnick Halliday, etc. which you have studied earlier.
- Also, don’t refer to new books, especially when your exam is approaching soon.
JEE Main Physics Important Chapters
- Wave Optics
- Photoelectric Effect and Electromagnetic Waves
- Laws of Thermodynamics
- Ray Optics
- Unit and Dimension
- Semiconductors and Communication system
CBSE textbooks need to be revised thoroughly as not only important topics are included in them but they also offer a detailed explanation of all the topics. You can solve the exercises that are mentioned at the end of chapters, and post completing JEE Main Revision from CBSE books, you can refer to other books such as Morrison Boyd, etc.
JEE Main Chemistry Important Chapters
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Nuclear and Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compound
- d and f Block Elements
- Gaseous and Liquid State
Most of the test-takers spend less time on mathematics as compared to Physics and Chemistry, as it takes little longer to understand Physics and Chemistry. Remembering mathematics solutions and formulas, is easy as compared to Physics or Chemistry. But, make sure that you have pen down all important formulas and short tricks in a notepad, so that it comes handy when revising the syllabus.
JEE Main Mathematics Important Chapters
- Determinant and Matrices
- Straight Line
- 3-Dimensional Geometry
- Sequence and Series
- Continuity and Differentiability
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
Essential Tips on JEE Main 2021 Revision
Here we have listed some general tips shared on how to revise for the JEE Main exam:-
- Your focus should be on selective study as less time is left now.
- Try to complete your syllabus at the earliest. After that, start solving previous years’ question papers. Since, the majority of the questions will come from previous year questions but in a different style, so taking more mock tests and solving previous year sample papers will help a lot in clearing your doubts.
- You can refer to Arihant Experts for practicing the questions besides referring to many inline resources for the same.
- If a particular topic holds lesser weightage and you are not able to complete it on time, then instead of wasting time on the same, move forward.
- JEE Main Revision and preparing notes are the key aspects for success. Keep on revising whatever you have studied till now.
- Stay healthy and don’t take any pressure.
Crucial Points To Remember During JEE Main Revision
- You must use the online resources to a limited extent only as using them extensively might affect your eyes and brain, thus reducing your overall studying time as well.
- In case your basics are not clear, you can do JEE Main Revision referring to the NCERT textbooks or can check video tutorials available online.
- Moreover, if there is something which you have not touched at all, then leave it rather than trying to understand it now.
- Besides studying, it’s important to get involved in outside activities as well, including playing games, talking with friends, going for morning and evening walks, etc. which will help you in feeling more relaxed and motivated.
- You can do meditation and Yoga as it will work as a stress booster for you. Avoid taking much tea or coffee as it will increase your nervousness level.
- Stay focused and continue your JEE Main Revision using the notes, which you prepared earlier. Compiling important notes and formulas will help you with your revisions and will not eat up your valuable time.
- Since you are left with less than a month, adhering to these guidelines will determine your success or failure in the coming prestigious JEE Main exam. So, rather than losing your morale, make the best possible utilization of the available time, especially when even a single second is important.
- While taking JEE Main mock tests, try to attempt theoretical questions first before starting working on the numerical questions.
- It is better to start with the questions that are easier to attempt as it makes us feel motivated and confident. However, this is just advice, you can choose your own style of doing the test.
- You need to stay optimistic and keep your confidence level high. Nothing is impossible in the world, if you are determined and want hard to get success.
We hope that the above-mentioned JEE Main 2021 Revision tips will help in developing a better understanding of cracking JEE Main in 1 month time. A well-structured timetable and determined mind and soul will help you to clear the exam with flying colors.
JEE Main Revision FAQs
Answer: The official JEE Main 2021 dates have not been released yet. However, the exam might be conducted in February or March 2021.
Answer: In order to appear for JEE Main 2021, you need to clear Class XII with at least 75% aggregate and PCM as compulsory subjects.