NTA has released JEE Main 2020 result for B. Arch and B. Planning on 23 January 2020. 2 candidates scores 100 marks in B. Arch exam and 1 candidate scored 100 marks in B. Planning. Check result
JEE Main Result 2020 has announced on 17 January, 2020 for January session and April 30, 2020 for April session by NTA. The result for JEE Main 2020 can be downloaded from official website using the application number and date of birth.
NTA released result for Janaury session 15 days before the scheduled date. This result was supposed to be declared on 31 January, 2020.
NTA will released the category wise cut off for JEE Main 2020 in May. Check Here
The final cut off will be declared soon, after compiling January and April session scores by the process of normalization. Read More
JEE Main Scorecard will hold the All India Ranks (AIR), Category-wise Rank, Sectional Marks, and Cutoff Score for JEE Advanced 2020. Check JEE Main Counselling Process
JEE Main Result will be declared for Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately.
NTA will release JEE Main Answer Keys for both the papers prior to result declaration. Candidates not satisfied with the answer could send their representation against the key.
JEE Main 2020 Result has announced in the form of percentile scores based on pre-defined normalization methodology. No cut off will be mentioned on scorecard this year.
Steps to Check JEE Main 2020 Result
To check your JEE Main 2020 Result for January session, candidates have to visit the official site and login with their details.
Steps to check result of JEE Main 2020 and downloading the scorecard are mentioned below:
- Go to the official site of JEE Main, jeemain.nic.in.
- Now move to result in a page
- Enter the required details such as Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Verify and Download JEE Main scorecard
- Take the print out of JEE Main scorecard for future correspondence.
Applicants should ensure the details mentioned on JEE Main 2020 Scorecard are correct.
Details mentioned on JEE Main Scorecard
Following are the particulars display on the scorecard:
- Name of applicant
- Date of Birth of applicant
- Roll number of the applicant
- Applicant’s photograph
- Sectional scores
- Qualifying scores
- Applicants All India Rank
- Applicants category wise rank
Copy of JEE Main Scorecard
JEE Main 2020 Toppers
Here is a list of all the toppers who have achieved a total NTA score 100 in JEE Main 2020 for January session. Toppers list published by NTA on 17th January 2020 for B.E/B.Tech is mentioned below:-
|Application Number||Candidate’s Name||State Code of Eligibility|
|200310065452||Landa Jitendra||ANDHRA PRADESH|
|200310404791||THADAVARTHI VISHNU SRI SAI SANKAR||ANDHRA PRADESH|
|200310594754||RONGALA ARUN SIDDARDHA||Telangana|
|200310386279||CHAGARI KOUSHAL KUMAR REDDY||Telangana|
State-wise Toppers and their NTA Scores in B.E./B.Tech. are as follows :-
|State Code of Eligibility||Application No.||Candidates Name||Nta Score|
|Andaman and nicobar islands||200310373222||Akshat singh||97.3286395|
|Andhra pradesh||200310065452||Landa jitendra||100|
|Andhra pradesh||200310404791||Thadavarthi vishnu sri sai sankar||100|
|Arunachal pradesh||200310048155||Apurba nath||96.1831211|
|Dadra and nagar haveli||200310380942||Sharad vishwakarma||99.2655484|
|Daman and diu||200310081203||Jain anmol rajesh kumar||98.6482824|
|Himachal pradesh||200310018481||Sarthak diwan||99.9683001|
|Jammu and kashmir||200310448405||Aryan gupta||99.7338263|
|Madhya pradesh||200310023789||Akarsh jain||99.9959069|
|Maharashtra||200310175433||Vedang dhirendra asgaonkar||99.9972435|
|Odisha||200310104782||Sourabh soumya kanta das||99.9924070|
|Out side india||200310292707||Nilay mankala||99.5839421|
|Telangana||200310594754||Rongala arun siddardha||100.0000000|
|Telangana||200310386279||Chagari koushal kumar reddy||100.0000000|
JEE Main 2020 Toppers- B.Arch and B. Plan
NTA has released JEE Main 2020 toppers list for B.Arch and B. Planning on official website. Candidates can check the table mentioned below:-
|Application No.||Candidate’ Name||State Code of Eligibility|
|200310486570||KANUMURI BHEEMESWARA VIJAY VARMA||ANDHRA PRADESH|
JEE Main 2019 Toppers – April Session
NTA will release Topper list of April session after the result declaration meanwhile candidates can check below the list of top percentile scorers as JEE Main 2019 April Session Toppers list published by NTA.
JEE Main Top Percentile Scorers (NTA Score)
|Sr.No||Application Number||Name of the Candidate||State Name|
|3||190310086378||Dhruv Arora||Madhya Pradesh|
|7||190310126508||Adelly Sai Kiran||Telangana|
|9||190310167372||Konda Renu||Andhra Pradesh|
|10||190310274885||Abhay Pratap Singh Rathore||Madhya Pradesh|
|13||190310324762||Ankit Kumar Misra||Maharashtra|
|14||190310204122||Himanshu Gaurav Singh||Uttar Pradesh|
|15||190310059556||Prakhar Jagwani||Madhya Pradesh|
|17||190310150035||Naman Gupta||Uttar Pradesh|
|18||190310597090||Gupta Kartikey Chandresh||Maharashtra|
|19||190310166518||Yindukuri Jayanth Phani Sai||Telangana|
|21||190310131614||Bojja Chetan Reddy||Andhra Pradesh|
|23||190310357149||Jitender Kumar Yadav||Haryana|
|24||190310096437||Raj Aryan Agrawal||Maharashtra|
Latest News Updates
- Chapters for JEE Main 2020 Last Minute Preparation
- NTA Security Measures Expected for JEE Main 2020 (January Session)
- JEE Main 2020: Rise in Number of Female Aspirants for January Session
- 9.65 Lakh Candidates Applied for the JEE Main 2020 January Exam
- JEE Main 2020: NTA Releases Official Notification for CBT Exam
JEE Main 2020 Seat Matrix
|S.No||Institutes||Total Number of Seats|
|1||Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs)||4023|
|2||National Institute of Technology (NITs)||17967|
|3||Government Funded Technical Institutes||
JEE Main 2020 Qualifying Cutoff
JEE Main 2020 Cutoff will be updated in the month of May meanwhile Candidates can check the JEE Main 2019 Cutoff:
|Category||Qualified||Max Marks||Min Marks|
|Common Rank List||111275||350||74|
JEE Main Rank Calculation
JEE Main Merit list will be released at the time of counselling. Also, class 12 marks will not be considered for calculation of ranks. The following formula is used for calculating JEE Main score is-
JEE Main Score = 4 marks x number of correct answers – number of wrong answers x 1
The actual scores of candidates in JEE Main exam will be used to compute the ranks. The AIR is affected directly by the scores obtained in Joint Entrance Exam i.e. higher the scores, better the rank in JEE Main. In case, two or more candidates score equal marks, then the tie-breaking rule or inter-se-merit will be applicable.
JEE Main Marks Vs Rank
The following table depicts the approximate marks range for calculating the probable rank in JEE Main.
|301 to 360||1 – 9|
|281 to 300||10 – 83|
|261 to 280||84 – 244|
|241 to 260||245 – 706|
|221 to 240||707 – 1755|
|201 to 220||1756 – 4163|
|181 to 200||4164 – 8997|
|161 to 180||8998 – 18371|
|141 to 160||18372 – 35928|
|121 to 140||35929 – 67649|
|101 to 120||67651 – 125722|
|81 to 100||125723 – 237034|
|61 to 80||237035 – 463443|
|41 to 60||463444 – 844544|
|21 to 40||844546 – 1093113|
|1 to 20||1093115 – 1121966|
JEE Main Answer Key 2020
The exam conducting body will release the image responses & answer keys of the offline exam and answer keys of CBT at www.jeemain.nic.in.
- The answer keys will be available online until the result is announced.
- Those who are not satisfied with the captured response can challenge the JEE Main official answer keys along with the proof.
- A fee of INR 1000 per question will be charged for challenging the answer keys where the JAB’s/CBSE’s decision on the challenges will be final.
JEE Main Rank List 2020
- A rank list will be set up according to the marks obtained by the candidate in the JEE Main examination.
- It will be released independently for paper 1 as well as paper 2. Check JEE Main Exam Pattern
- Admissions will be provided according to the rank achieved in the entrance test.
- The tie-breaking rule will be applied in case two or more applicants get equal marks.
JEE Main Counselling 2020
- JoSAA holds JEE Main Counselling and Seat Allotment for JEE Main and JEE Advanced candidates after the declaration of JEE Main result.
- A total of 6 rounds will be conducted for admission.
- Based on marks scored in JEE Main, candidates will be called for JEE Main Counselling.
- 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 23 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs) will be participating in JEE Main Counselling.
- The entire seat allocation and admission process would be managed through centralized JEE Main Counselling.