Students can review the exams of all previous sessions in our detailed JEE Main Paper Analysis.
NTA is conducting JEE Main 2020 while following all the COVID-19 Safety Protocols at the allocated JEE Main Exam Centres. NTA is going to release the JEE Main Answer Keys (Provisional) and Response Sheets for students to cross-verify their responses with correct answers. This will help them get an idea of their JEE Main Results.
JEE Main Day 4 Shift 1 Concluded – B.Tech Paper Analysis
The first shift of JEE Main Day 4 has concluded and the first reactions from students are out. Soon, the expert feedback on day 4, slot 1 will be out too.
Keep refreshing this page for the latest paper analysis of JEE Main 2020.
The feedback from students on the 1st Shift of Day 4 is out. Given below are some important points-
- The exam difficulty level was moderate to difficult.
- Most of the students faced difficulty in the Mathematics section. It was much more difficult than the previous 4 slots in the past 2 days.
- Physics was comparatively moderate. Although, students have reported that it was easier than the Jan 2020 session.
- The chemistry was easy as in the last few shifts. So far, there has been no shift where Chemistry was too difficult.
|Section||High Weightage Topics|
Questions were mostly formula-based.
Students’ Reactions on Day 4 Slot 1 of JEE Main (Paper 1)
The picture above is from an exam centre in New Delhi. NTA has made special arrangements and deployed personnel to maintain social distancing outside and inside the exam halls as visible above. Students are also required to fill the self-declaration in their JEE Main Admit Cards.
Took my ward for mains y’day. Excellent arrangement, disciplined children, responsible parents. Went well. Kids, go with confidence & self-control. REMEMBER: Never compromise on Mask-Sanitiser-Gap at individual level. #JEEMains #JEE #JEEMain @DrRPNishank
— Dr M Srinivas (@DrMSrinivas7) September 4, 2020
JEE Main Day 4 Shift 2 Concluded – B.Tech Paper Analysis
As the shift 2 of day 4 has ended, the exam analysis based on reviews from students is out.
- While Chemistry is usually tough, it was a bit tricky in this shift.
- Around 4-5 questions from organic chemistry were easy to solve.
- Physics was toughest with questions from electrostatics, kinematics, magnetism etc.
- Few questions in Maths were tough but overall the section was moderate. The pattern of questions was similar to that of last year.
While the country is fighting the COVID-19 pandemic, the students are fighting competitive exams. It is day 4 of JEE Main 2020. All the previous JEE Main Paper Analysis are provided in the table below.
JEE Main September Session Exam Analysis
|Exam Dates||JEE Main Overall Paper Analysis|
|September 1, 2020||–B.Arch and B.Planning Paper Analysis
|September 2, 2020||B.E. / B.Tech Analysis & Student Reactions|
|September 3, 2020||Day 3 – Exam Analysis & Expert Review|
|September 4, 2020||Available Here|
|September 5, 2020||Available Soon|
|September 6, 2020||Available Soon|
NTA has assured safety measures and exam guidelines amid COVID-19. However, students are still worried and skipping this attempt of JEE Main 2020. Various states have reported low attendance from students, asking for re-examination. Check State-wise Statistics
In a major turnout, the statistics in Assam had a good jump on 4th September. More than 75% students took the exam in both shifts. However, overall, there are more than 1 lakh registered candidates who did not attend the exam.