Last updated on July 6th, 2020 at 07:47 am
Soon after the announcement of postponing the JEE Main 2020 exam, NTA has provided yet another chance for JEE Main Application Form Correction. The JEE Main Form Correction Facility has been re-opened by the NTA from 4th July to 15th July 2020. Considering the urgency due to COVID-19, JEE Main Admit Card might be released after the correction window is closed. As per the public notice by NTA, JEE Main Admit Card will be released 15 days prior to the exam.
On demand from various candidates regarding correction in Candidate Particulars & choice of Centre Cities in Online Application Forms for JEE Main 2020, the facility for corrections will be operational on https://t.co/BvicBSZUWZ from 4th – 15th July. pic.twitter.com/4zEbZx4Okc
— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) July 3, 2020
With this form correction window too, candidates will be allowed to update their exam center preferences. The window shall accept changes only up to 5:00 PM on 15th July 2020 and accept payments (if required) till 11:50 PM. Any additional fee can be paid via Credit/Debit Card, Net banking, UPI and Paytm/Online Wallets.
In order to access the JEE Main 2020 Form Correction Window-
- Head over to jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the ‘JEE (Main) 2020 Application Form Correction’ button
- A new window will open, where click on ‘Click here to login’
- Enter the credentials, and click on ‘Sign In’
- Now you can make edits to your JEE Main Application Form 2020.
- After completing necessary changes, click on ‘Submit’.
- Pay the ‘Correction Fee’ and download the updated application form.
JEE Main 2020 April Session has been postponed until 1st to 6th September 2020. Students have been raising questions on whether this time gap will be enough for the government to reduce the COVID-19 cases in India. Should the government postpone exams even further? Post your comments below and stay safe!