Latest Update: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, Union HRD Minister, announced the revised dates for JEE Main 2020. The exam will be conducted from 1st September – 6th September, 2020, all across the country. Considering the ongoing pandemic in the country, the JEE Main Admit Card 2020 is going to be issued 15 days prior to the exam.
There are multiple queries regarding the JEE Main Admit Card 2020 release date and time. As per the recent update, JEE Main 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded at the official website of JEE Main, about 15 days before the exam date. Education Minister, Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, announced the new dates for JEE Main 2020 on Twitter with an announcement video. As per the announcement, JEE Main 2020 will now be conducted from 1st September – 6th September, 2020.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card: Key Highlights
|Events||JEE Main 2020 April Dates|
|When will JEE Main 2020 Admit Card come?||15 days prior to the exam|
|JEE Main Admit Card 2020 Download website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|Details required to download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card||JEE Main Application Number
DOB or Password
|Documents required at test center||JEE Main Admit Card 2020, Valid Original Photo ID|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam Date||1st September – 6th September, 2020|
|Details on JEE Main Admit Card 2020||Candidate’s Details, Exam Time and Center, Exam Day Instructions, JEE Main Paper Details, Test Center Number, Test Center Venue, Reporting Time, Closing Time of Exam Center Gates|
|JEE Main Helpdesk (for discrepancies)||Helpline Numbers – +91-7703859909, +91-8076535482|
|Email ID – [email protected]|
|Compatible browsers (suggested)||Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Opera|
JEE Main Admit Card January 2020 Dates
For the January 2020 session, admit cards were released as scheduled. Given below are the complete JEE Main Admit Card January 2020 dates-
|Availability of JEE Main January 2020 Application Form||
September 3 to October 10, 2019
|Availability of JEE Main Admit Card Jan 2020||December 6, 2019|
January 6 to 11, 2020
Other Important Points
- NTA will issue separate admit cards for Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. Paper 1 is for B.E/B.Tech, while Paper 2 is for B.Arch and Paper 3 is for B.Planning.
- Firstly, candidates will be notified about the release of JEE Main 2020 Admit Cards on their registered email ID and Mobile Number. So, it is advised that candidates must keep checking their mail inbox and SMS inbox of registered mobile number regularly. Also, aspirants can check the JEE Main exam center list which is officially released by NTA.
- Secondly, candidates are advised to contact JEE Main Helpdesk numbers in case of any technical glitches or some discrepancy found in the JEE Main Admit Card 2020. Entry to exam hall might not be allowed if the discrepancy is not reported to NTA.
- In addition, candidates are advised to go through JEE Main 2020 January Paper Analysis to get an idea about the JEE Main Exam Pattern and difficulty level along with the type of questions asked.
Enter your JEE Main 2020 credentials, namely application number and password, along with a security pin/captcha to access your e-admit card. The e-admit card is an online document and does not require any signature from a verified official. Although, the candidate must get the document printed on an A4 sheet to attain entry inside the JEE Main Examination Hall. In case of any discrepancy, contact the concerned authorities immediately. Through the article, candidates will get complete information about the JEE Main Admit Card 2020, important dates and how to download it.
How to download JEE Main Admit Card 2020?
JEE Main aspirants who have successfully filled in the Application Form for JEE Main and have paid the JEE Main Application Fee, can download their JEE Main 2020 Admit Card or Hall Ticket from the official website of JEE Main 2020. There are specifically two ways to download the JEE Main Admit Card 2020. Both of them are given below-
“Through Application Number + Password”
“Through Application Number + DOB”
Security Pin or Captcha is requested to ensure there are no bots accessing your private information. Follow the steps to check and download your JEE Admit Card-
- First, visit the official portal of JEE Main 2020 – www.jeemain.nic.in for admit card download.
- Now, click on the “Download Admit Card” link on the official website.
- After that, choose to download the JEE Main Admit Card 2020 with JEE Main Application Number and Password or JEE Main Application Number and Date of Birth. Enter Required Details.
- Then, on clicking the option of “Application Number and Password”, the candidate will find the options as given below in the image-
- Instead, while on selecting the option of “Application Number and Date of Birth”, candidate will find the options as given in the image down below-
- Further, check all the details – Candidate’s Application Number, Date of Birth, Name and click on “SIGN IN”.
- Finally, dashboard for JEE Main 2020 will open. Download or print your JEE Main Admit Card 2020 or Save it as a PDF on your computer for future reference.
Why is the JEE Main Admit Card 2020 important for a candidate?
- First, the document is an Identity proof for the JEE Main candidate.
- Second, it acts as an entry ticket at the JEE Main Exam Center. Without a proper JEE Main 2020 Admit Card, entry to exam hall will be denied.
- Third, candidate and exam details such as Roll Number, Application Number, Exam Shift and Timings are mentioned in it. The same details will be required during the time of JEE Main Result and JEE Main Counselling Process.
- Moreover, JEE Main Admit Card 2020 also provides the guidelines to be followed inside the exam hall.
Sample of JEE Main Admit Card 2020
Given below is a sample/proforma of what the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card looks like. The sample is from the JEE Main 2020 January Session. But, JEE Main Admit Card might change from year to year and new changes might be added every year. Moreover, Admit Card of JEE Main is not the sole document to provide entry to the exam hall. Therefore, candidates must provide a separate original photo ID document during the time of frisking to ensure the entry in the examination hall.
Details on JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Numerous details are mentioned on the JEE Main Admit Card 2020. Hence, students are advised to not mishandle the JEE Main Admit Card 2020. So, keep these details safe and secure so that anyone could not misuse the information on JEE Main Admit Card 2020.
Following details will be printed in JEE Main Hall Ticket/Admit Card-
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Paper/Papers Chosen
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Address/Venue of Exam Center
- State Code of Eligibility
- PwD Candidate (Yes or No)
- Date of the Exam
- Time of the Exam
- Opening time of entry to the exam hall
- Closing time of entry to the exam hall
- Passport-Sized Photograph (as uploaded in the JEE Main application form)
- Signature (as uploaded in the JEE Main application form)
- Medium of Question Paper
- General Instructions/Guidelines to follow during exam day and inside the examination hall
- Contact Details/Helpdesk numbers of NTA in case of discrepancy in JEE Main Admit Card 2020
Candidates must check all the details in the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card thoroughly before printing the same. For instance, even after corrections in Application Form, there might be glitches causing an error in the JEE Main Admit Card.
JEE Main Admit Card 2020: Printing Guidelines
There are no specific guidelines shared by the National Testing Agency over how the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card will be printed. But, it is necessary to note that JEE Main Admit Card will be required at multiple stages. And thus, it is advised to follow a few basic steps-
- Most importantly, print the JEE Main Admit Card on an A4 size white paper.
- Further ensure all details are clearly visible.
- Important details should not be cropped out. Mostly due to improper margins images might be cropped by mistake.
- Moreover, Admit Cards should be printed in Portrait (vertically) and not in Landscape (horizontally).
- If possible, use a colour printer for a clear image and text.
- Also, do not make too many folds in JEE Main Admit Card. A single fold is acceptable.
Discrepancy in JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must report for discrepancy found in the JEE Main Admit Card. To clarify, information of a candidate in JEE Main Admit Card must match with what was filled in the JEE Main Application Form. So, if a candidate finds any discrepancy in the details mentioned in the admit card, contact JEE Main Helpdesk Numbers or drop a mail at [email protected] before the stipulated time.
For instance, the following errors can be sometimes spotted in the JEE Main hall ticket-
- First is Spelling mistake(s) – There might be a spelling error in the name or other details.
- Second, PwD/DA status wrongly printed – Candidate might have applied for PwD status for using a scribe but the same might not have been mentioned in the JEE Main Hall Ticket.
- Third, Difference in the Test centre and the city allotted – Exam center preference is provided usually to all candidates. But, only under extreme circumstances, a candidate might not be allotted the exam center of the first preference provided in JEE Main Application Form. However, if the candidate thinks it is a mistake, he/she must report the same to NTA.
- Fourth, photograph is not clear/present – It might be possible that the image of passport size photograph is unclear or not printed in the Admit Card.
- Further, JEE Main Admit Card not downloading – If the candidate has all the details correct but is unable to download the JEE Main Admit Card.
- In addition, signature unclear – Image errors are common, and similarly signature might have cropped or have been unclear.
Moreover, there could be other errors in the JEE Main Admit Card. Hence, if the candidate believes that the error might become a hassle during the future process of the examination, it must be reported before the date of the examination.
Contact Numbers: 18004253800; 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
E-mail: httpss://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/ and jeemain-nta[at]nic[dot]in
What should you do if you forget the JEE Main Application Number & Password?
There is no other way or ‘trick’ to download the JEE Main Admit Card other than the steps given above. Hence, JEE Main Application Number, Password and your Date of Birth is very important to remember. Moreover, it is obvious that a candidate would not forget his/her Date of Birth. But, it is possible to forget the JEE Main Application Number and Password. Also, it is possible that a candidate might have lost messages or emails from NTA which specified JEE Main Application Number. In such as case, candidate is not able to download JEE Main Admit Card. Therefore, NTA has provided a way to retrieve your details easily. To clarify, the process to retrieve the JEE Main Application Number and Password is given below step-by-step.
Steps for retrieving Application Number of JEE Main 2020
- First, open the official website of JEE Main 2020 – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Second, click on “Download Admit Card”. The two options to choose will appear as in the steps provided for downloading JEE Main Admit Card.
- Now, select any of the options.
- After that, click on “Forgot Application No.” link.
- Further, you will be redirected to another page. Now, fill the following details to retrieve the Application number of JEE Main.
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin/Captcha (will be case sensitive)
- After filling the details click on “Get Application Number”.
- After this, your JEE Main Application Number will be displayed as well as sent to the registered email address and mobile number.
- Keep these details safely as it will be required during JEE Main Result 2020.
Steps for retrieving Password of JEE Main 2020 (Application Form)
- First, head over to the official website of JEE Main and select “Download Admit Card”
- Second, select the option saying “Through Application Number and Password”
- Now, a new page will open. Here click on “Forgot Password” as shown in the image below.
- After clicking the link as above, the following options will be displayed-
- Select the security question and write the answer, selected by the candidate during JEE Main 2020 registration/ form filling.
- Use the verification code sent via a text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number
- By using the reset link sent via email to the registered email address of the candidate.
- For example, given below is a snapshot of the options from the official webpage.
- Select any of the above-mentioned options and then click “Continue”.
Selecting various options will look something like this-
Option 1 – Security Question and Answer
Here, you have to enter your Application Number, Security Question, Security Answer and Security Pin. There are 5 security questions and only one is selected during the Form Filling Process. In all, this method is useful in case a candidate has lost access to the registered email address and mobile number.
Option 2 and 3 – SMS or Reset Link
Here, only Application Number and Date of Birth is required. After clicking on submit, the Verification code on SMS or Password Reset Link on email is sent. So, candidates can update the password using the same. Do note down the new password as this password will be required during JEE Main Result 2020 to download the JEE Main Scorecard. Finally, students should not panic if they are not able to download JEE Main Admit Card. Instead, it is advised to contact JEE Main Helpline numbers or NTA Helpline numbers. Admit Card Download window is open for more than 1 day, which gives sufficient time for students to download the admit card.
JEE Main Admit Card: Schedule for Exam (Revised)
The schedule to be followed for the examination day has been pre-defined by NTA. Therefore, candidates must follow the timeline for their exam shift accordingly. Most importantly, although the exam is of 3 hours, the total time for conducting a complete shift is around 5 hours. Hence, students must be aware of this and must build their stamina for a long day. To sum up, given below is the schedule for the JEE Main 2020 exam day.
As per the new notification, the exam will be conducted in two shifts of 3 hours each. The first shift will be from 9 AM to 12 PM. Meanwhile, the second shift will be from 3 PM to 6 PM. This gap is increased in order to follow social distancing between shifts.
|Particulars||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Exam Timing||9 am – 12 pm||3 pm – 6 pm|
|1 – Entry in the Exam Center||7 am – 8 am||1 pm – 2 pm|
|2 – Admit Card Checking||8.30 am – 8.45 am||2.30 pm to 2.45 pm|
|3 – Instructions from Invigilator||8.45 am to 8.55 am||2.45 pm to 2.55 pm|
|4 – Test Starts||9 am||3 pm|
|5 – Test Ends||12 pm||6 pm|
|Exam Duration||3 hours||3 hours|
Stationery/Documents allowed at the exam center
Candidates of JEE Main 2020 are required to carry a few documents and material along with their hall ticket.
- For Paper 1 and 3 (B.E/B.Tech/B.Planning): JEE Main 2020 admit card, copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) and Government authorized ID Proof.
- Meanwhile, for Paper 2 (B.Arch): Bring their own clipboard, pencil, eraser, geometry box set and colour pencils/crayons. Water colours are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Other than this, candidates need to carry these documents too-
- Passport Size Photograph – Photo should be the same as given in JEE Main Admit Card and used for JEE Main Application Form. Moreover, this photo will be pasted in the Attendance Sheet at the exam center.
- Authorized ID Proof – Only original ID proof in colour is valid. For example, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voter ID
- PwD Certificate – This will be required in order to allow the use of a scribe by a person with a disability.
Note: Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, rules for frisking and items allowed at the exam center might change (such as allowing the use of hand sanitizer). Hence, it is suggested that candidates must keep a track of updates from the official website.
JEE Main Exam Day Guidelines
- First, check all the particulars mentioned in the JEE Main Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact NTA for necessary action.
- Further, it is advised to check the venue of the exam center a day before the exam to ensure the correctness of the location. For instance, a few cities have exam centers outside the main city which is difficult to reach using public transport.
- Above all, candidates must be punctual and be present at JEE Main Exam Centre as per the reporting time.
- In addition, stationery items like Ballpoint pen, paper for the online examination will be provided at the center only.
- Also, for offline mode exam (only for JEE Main Paper 2 of B.Arch), bring your own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
- Most importantly, students will not be allowed inside the exam hall without the JEE Main Admit card and ID Proof.
- Do not bring any impermissible items inside the exam hall (given below).
- PwD candidates must carry a copy of the disability certificate in the prescribed format. A valid certificate must be presented to the frisking staff for allowing the use of a scribe.
- Finally, the JEE Main Admit Card is provided on a provisional basis to the candidate and is subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions. This means that the candidature of any individual can be cancelled during any future date if found ineligible for the examination.
Items banned in the exam hall
- Electronic gadgets/devices such as Mobile Phone, Calculator, Smartwatch etc.
- Instrument/ Geometry Box/ Pencil box (except for Paper 2)
- Handbag, Purse
- Any kind of Paper/ Stationery
- Eatables/ Snacks and Tea/ Coffee/ Cold drinks/ Water (loose or packed) (exceptions given below)
- Mobile phone/ Earphone/ Microphone/ Pager
- Camera, Tape Recorder
- Any metallic item such as a metallic scale, kara etc.
Exception for diabetic students
The exam authority has allowed consumption of eatables and drinks as well as taking water bottles in the exam centre only for diabetic patients. This exception is made in order to help diabetic candidates keep their health conditions in check. Hence, diabetic students are advised to carry following items with them to JEE Main Exam Hall-
- Sugar tablets
- Transparent water bottle
Note: Packaged foods such as chips/chocolate/sandwich etc are not allowed inside even for diabetic patients.
Availability of Scribe for PwD Candidates
PwD candidates can avail the facility of a scribe under certain conditions-
- Firstly, only a candidate with 40% or more disability will be allowed to use the services of a scribe.
- Secondly, PwD candidates have the choice of opting their own scribe/reader as well.
- Further, 1-hour compensatory time will be provided to PwD candidates with 40% or more disability, with or without a scribe.
Latest News Updates
- TNEA 2020 Online Counselling Registration Begins from July 15
- SRMJEEE 2020 Cancelled Amid COVID-19
- Live Update: JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2020 Postponed, New Dates Set For September
- Turn Lockdown Period Into An Opportunity”, says Anand Kumar of Super 30 to JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2020: Dates announced by the MHRD, Examination to be conducted from July 18 to 23, 2020
How to report errors or discrepancy in JEE Main Admit Card?
If there is an error or discrepancy in JEE Main 2020 Admit Card, then the candidate must intimate NTA about the same. For instance, a candidate may use:
- JEE Main/NTA Helpdesk Numbers provided above or
- Query Redressal System (QRS)
What is Query Redressal System (QRS)?
Query Redressal System is an option using which candidates can submit queries regarding the JEE Main Examination. Subsequently, it can be used for the purpose of reporting a discrepancy in JEE Main Admit Card.
How to use the Query Redressal System?
- First, login to JEE Main 2020 portal and go to the ‘Register Query’ option.
- After selecting the link above, click on ‘Query Type’ and these queries will be visible to select from the drop-down menu-
- Request for exam city change after display of admit card.
- Mistake in identification type / name / mother name / father name / DoB / state of residence / category / PwD.
- Change of subject / course / paper.
- Not able to upload photos/signatures.
- Wrong photograph / signature uploaded
- Corresponding/distance education eligibility issue.
- One year PG diploma eligibility issue.
- Double / multiple payment issue
- The fee paid but not updated / confirmation page not downloaded.
- Verification of e-mail id and Mobile number.
- Subject / course / paper not found in subject / course / paper list.
- Multiple/duplicate application form.
- Photograph. signature rejected in admin.
- Server error/server is temporarily out of service.
- Further, select the desired option of your query. After that, fill the details in Query Description and provide necessary attachments which work as a valid proof/reason for your query.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
JEE Main 2020 Dress Code
The National Testing Agency has not provided a specific or strict dress code for JEE Main 2020 examination like for NEET 2020. Meanwhile, NEET 2020 has had a dress code due to the reports of the leak of question papers in the past and usage of multiple unfair means by candidates. Although, there are a few important points to remember before entering the examination hall.
- First, if wearing kara, kirpan, etc. or other religious items, the candidate must reach the exam hall at least 1 and a half hour before the exam for frisking.
- Second, avoid wearing sunglasses, watches, caps, lockets etc.
- Above all, wear loose-fitting clothes to enable proper frisking.
- Likewise, do not wear clothes with too many pockets such as cargos.
- Certainly, do not carry bags, pouches, etc. as exam centers might not provide a cloakroom facility.
- Similarly, do not carry notes/small papers with you at the exam center. It might cause unwanted susceptibility to being caught cheating.
- In addition, do not wear clothes with too many layers, it might cause suspicion.
Reporting Instructions at JEE Main Exam Centers
Candidates should keep these instructions in mind while appearing for JEE Main Exam Center-
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.
- The Examination Hall/Registration desk will be closed 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter after 9:00 a.m in the first shift and after 2:00 p.m. in the second shift.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate.
- Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the paper is over.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
- Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of tests for any reason, the NTA shall not be responsible for conduct of re-test, under any circumstances.
- The information related to the test center will be mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card.
- Any kind of electronic device and study material is prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must bring their own pencils, geometry box, erasers colours for the Drawing test of Paper 2.
JEE Main 2020 Exam Pattern
JEE Main 2020 is conducted in three papers from 2020– Paper 1 (Engineering), Paper 2 (Architecture) and Paper 3 (Planning). There are certain changes in exam pattern from JEE Main 2019 to 2020. The latest development in JEE Main Exam Pattern is the introduction of Numerical Value Based Questions and a new paper for B.Planning course (Paper 3). A table for quick understanding is given below:
|JEE MAIN PAPER||1st Paper||2nd Paper||3rd Paper|
|Programs Offered||B.E./ B.Tech.||B.Arch||B.Planning|
|Sections/ Subjects||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Aptitude Test, Mathematics & Drawing||Mathematics, Aptitude Test, Planning based questions|
|Type of Questions||MCQs + Numerical Value||Drawing + MCQs + Numerical Value||Planning + MCQs + Numerical Value|
|Medium of Exam||English, Hindi, Gujarati||Same as Paper 1||Same as Paper 1|
|Marking Scheme for MCQs||+4 for correct answer and -1 for wrong answer||Same as Paper 1||Same as Paper 1|
|Marking Scheme for numerical value||+4 for correct answer no negative marking for wrong answer||Same as Paper 1||Same as Paper 1|
NTA has been constituted as a self-sustained, premier testing organization to hold exams that were conducted by the CBSE. Initially, the agency will conduct JEE and NEET and then move on to other exams. MHRD has directed that NTA will not declare JEE rankings. It will only announce the percentile scores in JEE Main Result 2020 on the basis of which the test-takers will be ranked and be able to take admissions in the top engineering colleges across India.
Important Books for Preparation of JEE Main 2020
Given below are some suggested books for preparation of JEE Main 2020 Paper 1. Candidates can use other books for preparation as well. The books given below are highly recommended by teachers and toppers of previous year JEE Main Examinations.
|Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd||Differential Calculus for IIT-JEE by Amit Agarwal||Mechanics Part-1 & 2 by DC Pandey|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee||Integral Calculus for IIT-JEE by Amit Agarwal||Understanding Physics for JEE Main & Advanced Waves & Thermodynamics by DC Pandey|
|Numerical Chemistry by P Bahadur||Calculus and Analytic Geometry by Thomas and Finney||Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma – Volume 1 and Volume 2|
|Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry for Competitions (JEE Main & Advanced) by OP Tandon||Algebra for JEE Main & Advanced by Arihant Publication||Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick and Halliday|
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by RC Mukherjee||Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight||Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov|
Why is the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card release postponed by NTA?
Beginning from the month of March 2020, the whole world was struck by the deadly Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. JEE Main 2020 April Session was scheduled for last week of April and the country was going through the COVID-19 crisis. The Ministry of Human Resource Development had to take a decision on all future examinations and asked NTA to postpone the exam.
With the postponement of examination, there were other requests surging for change in exam centers. Due to this the final date of release of Admit Card was also postponed. As of now there is no official date announced yet. Though, the JEE Main 2020 April session is now scheduled to be held from 1st September – 6th September 2020. Candidates are advised to keep a track on notifications on the official website for the release of JEE Main 2020 Admit Card.
JEE Main 2020 Exam Centers
- Applicants who are applying for JEE Main 2020 can choose the four exam centers as per the preference in JEE Main 2020 Application Form. The exam center will be allocated by the exam authority on the basis of the candidate’s preference.
- If less than 30 students choose to take the test at the particular test center then they will be allotted the last slot of the last exam date in the same city.
- At all the JEE Main exam centers, the language of CBT mode will be both English and Hindi medium. While the city for JEE Main Exam Centers chosen as Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli, the medium of question paper will be Hindi, English and Gujarati.
State-wise Exam Centers
Candidates can check below complete state-wise list of JEE Main 2020 Exam Centers for April 2020 session:
Exam Centers in East India
Exam Centers in Central India
Exam Centers in North India
Jammu & Kashmir
Exam Centers in South India
Exam Centers in Union Territories
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||AN01|
|Daman & Diu (UT)||Daman & Diu||DD01|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Dadra Nagar Haveli||DN01|
Exam Centers outside India
Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2020
- Compile short notes: Try penning down all the JEE Main 2020 Important Points and Formulas after finishing every chapter. This will help you revise everything before the examination easily. This will also help you during solving problems and reference.
- Believe in yourself: Don’t get intimidated by difficult and complex topics. Focus on clearing and understanding the concepts, rather than worrying about not performing well. Try completing easiest JEE Main Important Topics first, and hard topics at the end to build confidence.
- Time Management: Time management is one of the important aspects of JEE Main 2020 Preparations. It is very important to balance your time between JEE Main Preparations and Class XII Examinations as both of them hold very high importance.
- Practise Mock Tests and Sample Papers: Practising mock tests and sample papers is one of the best ways to prepare for any entrance examination. JEE Main Mock Tests will help you understand the JEE Main 2020 Exam Pattern. This will give you confidence and an idea about time management during the examination. Recently, NTA has also launched an application named National Test Abhyaas for practising mock test.
- Smart Work wins over Hard Work: Prepare cheat sheets and flashcards to revise formulae. Learn shortcuts for lengthy equations. Try to maintain the consistency by keeping your preparation interesting. In order to revise the full syllabus, practice using old question papers of JEE Main 2019, 2018, 2017 and so on.
- Use your smartphone for study: Living is the epitome of the technological era has its own perks. There are a lot of apps developed for JEE Main 2020 Preparations. These apps include – Topper, JEE Main Prep, Unacademy Learning App, etc. Candidates are advised to not make these apps their core preparation source but use them as additional tools to enhance their preparation level. Such a preparation source comes with advantages like cost-effectiveness, handiness and reduced time consumption.
JEE Main Admit Card is a key document that a candidate must keep till the very end of all the important processes. A lot of colleges ask the students for a copy of JEE Main Admit Card as a means to verify the JEE Main Scores attained by the candidates. Aspirants can get the latest updates on dates for JEE Main Admit Card on the official website or check the news updates on our website.