Last updated on January 13th, 2021 at 05:27 pm
The JEE Main 2021 is going to be conducted in four sessions – February, March, April and May 2021. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and delay in the academic calendar of 2021, the JEE Main Admit Card 2021 is slightly delayed compared to the previous sessions. The JEE Main Hall Ticket could be released by 1st or 2nd week of February 2021.
Latest Updates on JEE Main Admit Card-
- NTA has answered a few important FAQs on JEE Main 2021. Check here
- Candidates can download the hall ticket via JEE Main Login, tentatively 1 week before the JEE Main Exam Dates.
- COVID-19 Advisory for Candidates appearing for JEE Main has been released by NTA. Check Here
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 Dates (Tentative)
The below-given table represents the important dates of the admit card for JEE Main 2021:
|Availability of JEE Main 2021 Application Form||16th December 2020|
|Availability of JEE Main Admit Card 2021||2nd week of February 2021|
|JEE Main Exam Date||23 – 26 February 2021|
|Declaration of JEE Main Result||End of February 2021|
- IIITs in India: Admissions, Fees, Cut Off
- Top NITs in India: NIRF Ranking, B.Tech Admissions, Average package
- Old Question Papers for JEE Main 2021
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card: Key Highlights
|Particulars||JEE Main 2021 Key Points|
|When will JEE Main 2021 Admit Card come?||February 2021|
|JEE Main Admit Card 2021 Download website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|Details required to download JEE Main 2021 Admit Card||JEE Main Application Number and DOB|
|Documents required at the test center||JEE Main Admit Card 2021, Valid Original Photo ID|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam Date||23 – 26 February 2021 (Session 1)
15 – 18th March 2021 (Session 2)
27 – 30th April 2021 (Session 3)
24 – 28th May 2021 (Session 4)
|JEE Main Helpdesk (for discrepancies)||Helpline Numbers – +91-7703859909, +91-8076535482
Email ID – [email protected]
|Compatible browsers (suggested)||Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari|
How To Download NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2021 via JEE Main Login?
JEE Main aspirants who have successfully filled in the Application Form for JEE Main and have paid the JEE Main Application Fee, can download their JEE Main 2021 Admit Card or Hall Ticket from the official website of JEE Main 2021. Follow the steps to check and download your JEE Admit Card 2021 session-
- First, visit the official portal of JEE Main 2021 – www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Now, click on the “JEE Main 2021 Admit Card” link on the official website.
- After that, Enter Application number and DOB, and click on “SUBMIT” to log in.
- Finally, the dashboard for JEE Main 2021 will open. Download or print your Admit Card for JEE Main 2021 or Save it as a PDF on your computer for future reference.
Sample of JEE Main Admit Card 2021
Given below is a sample/proforma of what the NTA JEE Mains Admit Card 2021 would look like.
JEE Main Admit Card: Schedule for Exam (Revised)
The schedule to be followed for the examination day has been pre-defined by NTA. Therefore, candidates must follow the timeline for their exam shifts accordingly.
- Most importantly, although the exam is of 3 hours, the total time for conducting a complete shift is around 5 hours.
- Hence, students must be aware of this and must build their stamina for a long day.
- To sum up, given below is the schedule for the JEE Main 2021 exam day.
As per the new notification, the exam will be conducted in two shifts of 3 hours each. The first shift will be from 9 AM to 12 PM. Meanwhile, the second shift will be from 3 PM to 6 PM. This gap is increased in order to follow social distancing between shifts.
|Particulars||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Exam Timing||9 am – 12 pm||3 pm – 6 pm|
|Entry in the Exam Center||7 am – 8 am||1 pm – 2 pm|
|Admit Card Checking||8.30 am – 8.45 am||2.30 pm to 2.45 pm|
|Instructions from Invigilator||8.45 am to 8.55 am||2.45 pm to 2.55 pm|
|Test Starts||9 am||3 pm|
|Test Ends||12 pm||6 pm|
|Exam Duration||3 hours||3 hours|
Why is JEE Main 2021 Admit Card release postponed by NTA?
Beginning from the month of March 2020, the whole world was struck by the fatal Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. JEE Main 2020 April Session was scheduled for the last week of April and the country was going through the COVID-19 crisis. The Ministry of Human Resource Development had to take a decision on all future examinations and asked NTA to postpone the exam.
Due to the delay caused in 2020, the entire academic year of 2021 is also delayed. This has led up to a delay in release of JEE Main 2021 Admit Card, compared to the release dates of previous years.
- Applicants who are applying for JEE Main 2021 can choose the four exam centres as per the preference in JEE Main 2021 Application Form. The exam centre will be allocated by the exam authority on the basis of the candidate’s preference.
- If less than 30 students choose to take the test at the particular test centre then they will be allotted the last slot of the last exam date in the same city.
- JEE Main Admit Card will mention the exam centre venue, date and slot.
- No. of exam centres allotted for JEE Main April/September 2021 are mentioned below-
Course Centres B.Tech./B.E. 605 B.Arch./ B.Planning 489
- At all the JEE Main exam centres, the language of CBT mode will be both English and Hindi medium. While the city for JEE Main Exam Centers chosen as Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli, the medium of question paper will be Hindi, English, and Gujarati.
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 COVID-19 Advisory
Along with JEE Admit Card 2021, NTA also has released some COVID-19 guidelines on Page No. 3 and 4. Candidates need to print all four pages. COVID-19 Advisory is categorized under 4 heads such as:
- Preparation at the centre
- Pre-Exam Preparation
- During Examination
- After Examination
Detailed guidelines mentioned in NTA JEE Main Hall Ticket are mentioned below:-
Stationery/Documents allowed at the Exam Center
Candidates of JEE Main 2021 are required to carry a few documents and materials along with their hall tickets.
- For Paper 1 and 3 (B.E/B.Tech/B.Planning): JEE Main 2021 admit card with the declaration, copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) and Government authorized ID Proof.
- Paper 2 (B.Arch): Bring their own clipboard, pencil, eraser, geometry box set, and colour pencils/crayons. Watercolours are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Other than this, candidates need to carry these documents/Materials too-
- Passport Size Photograph – Photo should be the same as given in JEE Main Admit Card and used for JEE Main Application Form. Moreover, this photo will be pasted in the Attendance Sheet at the exam centre.
- Authorized ID Proof – Only original ID proof in colour is valid. For example, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voter ID
- PwD Certificate – This will be required in order to allow the use of a scribe by a person with a disability.
- A simple transparent Ballpoint Pen.
- Personal hand sanitizer(50 ml).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
Why is the JEE Main Admit Card 2021 important for a candidate?
- First, the document is an identity proof for the JEE Main candidate.
- Second, it acts as an entry ticket at the JEE Main Exam Center. Without a proper JEE Admit Card 2021 entry to exam hall will be denied.
- Third, candidate and exam details such as Roll Number, Application Number, Exam Shift, and Timings are mentioned in it. The same details will be required during the time of the JEE Main Result and JEE Main Counselling Process.
- Moreover, JEE Admit Card 2021 also provides the guidelines to be followed inside the exam hall.
Details Inside JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
Numerous details are mentioned on the Admit Card for JEE Main 2021. Hence, students are advised to not mishandle the JEE Main Admit Card 2021. So, keep these details safe and secure so that anyone could not misuse the information on JEE Main Admit Card 2021.
Following details will be printed on JEE Admit Card-
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Paper/Papers Chosen
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Address/Venue of Exam Center
- State Code of Eligibility
- PwD Candidate (Yes or No)
- Date of the Exam
- Time of the Exam
- Shift of exam
- Opening time of entry to the exam hall
- Closing time of entry to the exam hall
- Passport-Sized Photograph (as uploaded in the JEE Main application form)
- Signature (as uploaded in the JEE Main application form)
- Medium of Question Paper
- General Instructions/Guidelines to follow during exam day and inside the examination hall
- Contact Details/Helpdesk numbers of NTA in case of discrepancy in JEE Main Admit Card 2021
Candidates must check all the details in the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card thoroughly before printing the same. For instance, even after corrections in Application Form, there might be glitches causing an error in the Admit Card for JEE Main.
JEE Main Admit Card 2021: Printing Guidelines
There are no specific guidelines shared by the National Testing Agency over how the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card will be printed. But, it is necessary to note that JEE Main Admit Card will be required at multiple stages. And thus, it is advised to follow a few basic steps-
- Most importantly, print the JEE Main Admit Card on an A4 size white paper.
- Further, ensure all details are clearly visible.
- Fill in required undertaking details in legible handwriting.
- Important details should not be cropped out. Mostly due to improper margins images might be cropped by mistake.
- Moreover, Admit Cards should be printed in Portrait (vertically) and not in Landscape (horizontally).
- If possible, use a colour printer for a clear image and text.
- Also, do not make too many folds in JEE Main Admit Card. A single fold is acceptable.
Discrepancy in JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must report for discrepancy found in the JEE Main Admit Card. To clarify, the information of a candidate in JEE Main Admit Card must match with what was filled in the JEE Main Application Form. So, if a candidate finds any discrepancy in the details mentioned in the admit card, contact JEE Main Helpdesk Numbers or drop a mail at [email protected] before the stipulated time.
For instance, the following errors can be sometimes spotted in the JEE Main Admit Card/Hall Ticket-
- First is Spelling mistake(s) – There might be a spelling error in the name or other details.
- Second, PwD/DA status wrongly printed – Candidate might have applied for PwD status for using a scribe but the same might not have been mentioned in the JEE Main Hall Ticket.
- Third, Difference in the Test centre and the city allotted – Exam centre preference is provided usually to all candidates. But, only under extreme circumstances, a candidate might not be allotted the exam centre of the first preference provided in JEE Main Application Form. However, if the candidate thinks it is a mistake, he/she must report the same to NTA.
- Fourth, the photograph is not clear/present – It might be possible that the image of the passport size photograph is unclear or not printed in the JEE Main Admit Card.
- Further, JEE Admit Card not downloading – If the candidate has all the details correct but is unable to download the JEE Main Admit Card.
- In addition, signature unclear – Image errors are common, and similarly, the signature might have cropped or have been unclear in JEE Main Admit Card.
Moreover, there could be other errors in the JEE Main Admit Card. Hence, if the candidate believes that the error might become a hassle during the future process of the examination, it must be reported before the date of the examination.
Contact Numbers: 18004253800; 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
E-mail: httpss://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/ and jeemain-nta[at]nic[dot]in
How to report errors or discrepancies in JEE Main Admit Card?
If there is an error or discrepancy in JEE Main 2021 hall ticket, then the candidate must intimate NTA about the same. For instance, a candidate may use:
- JEE Main/NTA Helpdesk Numbers provided above or
- Query Redressal System (QRS)
What is the Query Redressal System (QRS)?
Query Redressal System is an option using which candidates can submit queries regarding the JEE Main Examination. Subsequently, it can be used for the purpose of reporting a discrepancy in JEE Main Admit Card.
Forgot JEE Main Credential?
To download the admit card candidates must have JEE Main Application Number, Password, and your Date of Birth with them. In case a candidate forgets the JEE Main Application Number and Password. NTA has provided a way to retrieve your details easily. To clarify, the process to retrieve the JEE Main Application Number and Password is given below step-by-step.
Steps for retrieving JEE Main Application Number
- First, open the official website of JEE Main 2021 – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Second, click on “Download Admit Card”. The two options to choose will appear as in the steps provided for downloading JEE Main Admit Card.
- Now, select any of the options.
- After that, click on the “Forgot Application No.” link.
- Further, you will be redirected to another page. Now, fill the following details to retrieve the Application number of JEE Main.
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin/Captcha (will be case sensitive)
- After filling the details click on “Get Application Number”.
- After this, your JEE Main Application Number will be displayed as well as sent to the registered email address and mobile number.
- Keep these details safe as it will be required during JEE Main Result 2021.
Steps for retrieving JEE Main Password
- First, head over to the official website of JEE Main and select “Download Admit Card”
- Second, select the option saying “Through Application Number and Password”
- Now, a new page will open. Here click on “Forgot Password” as shown in the image.
- After clicking the link as above, the following options will be displayed-
- Select the security question and write the answer, selected by the candidate during JEE Main 2021 registration/ form filling.
- Use the verification code sent via a text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number
- By using the reset link sent via email to the registered email address of the candidate.
- For example, given below is a snapshot of the options from the official webpage.
- Select any of the above-mentioned options and then click “Continue”.
Selecting various options will look something like this-
Option 1 – Security Question and Answer
Here, you have to enter your Application Number, Security Question, Security Answer, and Security Pin. There are 5 security questions and only one is selected during the Form Filling Process. In all, this method is useful in case a candidate has lost access to the registered email address and mobile number.
Option 2 and 3 – SMS or Reset Link
Here, only Application Number and Date of Birth are required. After clicking on submit, the Verification code on SMS or Password Reset Link on email is sent for password updation. Carefully note down the new password as this password will be required during JEE Main Result 2021 to download the JEE Main Scorecard. Students are advised to contact JEE Main Helpline numbers or NTA Helpline numbers if they are not able to download Admit Card for JEE Main.
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
JEE Main Exam Day Guidelines
- First, check all the particulars mentioned in the JEE Main Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact NTA for necessary action.
- Further, it is advised to check the venue of the exam centre a day before the exam to ensure the correctness of the location. For instance, a few cities have exam centres outside the main city which is difficult to reach using public transport.
- Above all, candidates must be punctual and be present at JEE Main Exam Centre as per the reporting time.
- In addition, stationery items like Ballpoint pen, paper for the online examination will be provided at the centre only.
- Also, for offline mode exam (only for JEE Main Paper 2 of B.Arch), bring your own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
- Most importantly, students will not be allowed inside the exam hall without the JEE Main Admit card and ID Proof.
- Do not bring any impermissible items inside the exam hall (given below).
- PwD candidates must carry a copy of the disability certificate in the prescribed format. A valid certificate must be presented to the frisking staff for allowing the use of a scribe.
- Finally, the Admit Card for JEE Main is provided on a provisional basis to the candidate and is subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions. This means that the candidature of any individual can be cancelled during any future date if found ineligible for the examination.
Items banned in the exam hall
- Electronic gadgets/devices such as Mobile Phone, Calculator, Smartwatch, etc.
- Instrument/ Geometry Box/ Pencil box (except for Paper 2)
- Handbag, Purse
- Any kind of Paper/ Stationery
- Eatables/ Snacks and Tea/ Coffee/ Cold drinks/ Water (loose or packed) (exceptions given below)
- Mobile phone/ Earphone/ Microphone/ Pager
- Camera, Tape Recorder
- Any metallic item such as a metallic scale, kara, etc.
Exception for diabetic students
The exam authority has allowed the consumption of eatables and drinks as well as taking water bottles in the exam centre only for diabetic patients. This exception is made in order to help diabetic candidates keep their health conditions in check. Hence, diabetic students are advised to carry the following items with them to JEE Main Exam Hall-
- Sugar tablets
- Transparent water bottle
Note: Packaged foods such as chips/chocolate/sandwich etc are not allowed inside even for diabetic patients.
Availability of Scribe for PwD Candidates
PwD candidates can avail the facility of a scribe under certain conditions-
- Firstly, only a candidate with 40% or more disability will be allowed to use the services of a scribe.
- Secondly, PwD candidates have the choice of opting their own scribe/reader as well.
- Further, 1-hour compensatory time will be provided to PwD candidates with 40% or more disability, with or without a scribe.
JEE Main 2021 Dress Code
The National Testing Agency has not provided a specific or strict dress code for JEE Main 2021 examination like for NEET 2021. Meanwhile, NEET 2021 has had a dress code due to the reports of the leak of question papers in the past and usage of multiple unfair means by candidates. Although, there are a few important points to remember before entering the examination hall.
- First, if wearing kara, kirpan, etc. or other religious items, the candidate must reach the exam hall at least 1 and a half hours before the exam for frisking.
- Second, avoid wearing sunglasses, watches, caps, lockets, etc.
- Above all, wear loose-fitting clothes to enable proper frisking.
- Likewise, do not wear clothes with too many pockets such as cargos.
- Also, Shoes/footwear with thick soles is not permitted.
- Certainly, do not carry bags, pouches, etc. as exam centres might not provide a cloakroom facility.
- Similarly, do not carry notes/small papers with you at the exam centre. It might cause unwanted susceptibility to be caught cheating.
- In addition, do not wear clothes with too many layers and large buttons, it might cause suspicion.
Reporting Instructions at JEE Main Exam Centers
There are important guidelines mentioned for candidates in JEE Main Admit Card. Candidates should keep these instructions in mind while appearing for JEE Main Exam Center-
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.
- The Examination Hall/Registration desk will be closed 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter after 9:00 a.m in the first shift and after 2:00 p.m. in the second shift.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate.
- Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seats only. Any candidate found to have changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the paper is over.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
- Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of tests for any reason, the NTA shall not be responsible for the conduct of the re-test, under any circumstances.
- The information related to the test centre will be mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card.
- Any kind of electronic device and study material is prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must bring their own pencils, geometry box, erasers colours for the Drawing test of Paper 2 and watercolours are not allowed.
JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern
JEE Main 2021 is conducted in three papers from 2021 – Paper 1 (Engineering), Paper 2 (Architecture), and Paper 3 (Planning). There are certain changes in exam pattern from JEE Main 2019 to 2021. The latest development in JEE Main Exam Pattern is the introduction of Numerical Value Based Questions and a new paper for the B.Planning course (Paper 3). A table for quick understanding is given below:
|JEE MAIN PAPER||1st Paper||2nd Paper||3rd Paper|
|Programs Offered||B.E./ B.Tech.||B.Arch||B.Planning|
|Sections/ Subjects||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Aptitude Test, Mathematics & Drawing||Mathematics, Aptitude Test, Planning based questions|
|Type of Questions||MCQs + Numerical Value||Drawing + MCQs + Numerical Value||Planning + MCQs + Numerical Value|
|Medium of Exam||English, Hindi, Gujarati||Same as Paper 1||Same as Paper 1|
|Marking Scheme for MCQs||+4 for correct answer and -1 for wrong answer||Same as Paper 1||Same as Paper 1|
|Marking Scheme for numerical value||+4 for correct answer no negative marking for wrong answer||Same as Paper 1||Same as Paper 1|
NTA has been constituted as a self-sustained, premier testing organization to hold exams that were conducted by the CBSE. Initially, the agency will conduct JEE and NEET and then move on to other exams. MHRD has directed that NTA will not declare JEE rankings. It will only announce the percentile scores in JEE Main Result 2021 on the basis of which the test-takers will be ranked and be able to take admissions in the top engineering colleges across India.
Important Books for Preparation of JEE Main 2021
Given below are some suggested books for preparation of JEE Main 2021 Paper 1. Candidates can use other books for preparation as well. The books given below are highly recommended by teachers and toppers of previous year JEE Main Examinations.
|Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd||Differential Calculus for IIT-JEE by Amit Agarwal||Mechanics Part-1 & 2 by DC Pandey|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee||Integral Calculus for IIT-JEE by Amit Agarwal||Understanding Physics for JEE Main & Advanced Waves & Thermodynamics by DC Pandey|
|Numerical Chemistry by P Bahadur||Calculus and Analytic Geometry by Thomas and Finney||Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma – Volume 1 and Volume 2|
|Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry for Competitions (JEE Main & Advanced) by OP Tandon||Algebra for JEE Main & Advanced by Arihant Publication||Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick and Halliday|
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by RC Mukherjee||Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight||Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov|
Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2021
- Compile short notes: Try penning down all the JEE Main 2021 Important Points and Formulas after finishing every chapter. This will help you revise everything before the examination easily. This will also help you during solving problems and references.
- Believe in yourself: Don’t get intimidated by difficult and complex topics. Focus on clearing and understanding the concepts, rather than worrying about not performing well. Try completing easiest JEE Main Important Topics first, and hard topics at the end to build confidence.
- Time Management: Time management is one of the important aspects of JEE Main 2021 Preparations. It is very important to balance your time between JEE Main Preparations and Class XII Examinations as both of them hold very high importance.
Practice Tips on JEE Main 2021
- Practise Mock Tests and Sample Papers: This is one of the best ways to prepare for any entrance examination. JEE Main Mock Tests will help you understand the JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern. This will give you confidence and an idea about time management during the examination. Recently, NTA has also launched an application named National Test Abhyaas for practising the mock tests.
- Smart Work wins over Hard Work: Prepare cheat sheets and flashcards to revise formulae. Learn shortcuts for lengthy equations. Try to maintain consistency by keeping your preparation interesting. In order to revise the full syllabus, practice using old question papers of JEE Main 2019, 2018, 2017, and so on.
- Use your smartphone for study: Living is the epitome of the technological era has its own perks. There are a lot of apps developed for JEE Main 2021 Preparations. These apps include – Topper, JEE Main Prep, Unacademy Learning App, etc. Candidates are advised to not make these apps their core preparation source but use them as additional tools to enhance their preparation level. Such a preparation source comes with advantages like cost-effectiveness, handiness, and reduced time consumption.
JEE Main Admit Card is a key document that a candidate must keep till the very end of all the important processes. A lot of colleges ask the students for a copy of JEE Main Admit Card as a means to verify the JEE Main Scores attained by the candidates. Aspirants can get the latest updates related to admit card for JEE Main on the official website or check the news updates on our website.
JEE Main Admit Card FAQs
Ans. Yes, NTA has released the JEE Admit card 2020 on August 17, 2020. Aspirants can download from the official website.
Ans. The admit card for JEE Main can be downloaded from the date of release till the day of exam from the official website.
Ans. No duplicate admit card will be provided to candidates at the exam centre. Therefore it is advisable to check all essentials before leaving.
Ans. No, there is not any such provision available. Admit cards for JEE Main can only be downloaded from official website:jeemain.nta.nic.in
Ans. This could happen because of following reasons:
- Slow internet connect
- Incorrect Login credentials
You are advised to check for above mentioned points and if still facing problems , Kindly contact NTA office or drop a mail at [email protected]
Ans. In such situations you can contact the NTA helpline but if the personal details were wrongly filled by you during the application process. No assistance will be provided in such case and your exam will be forfeited.
Ans. No admit card will be sent by post.
Ans. As per the guidelines candidates are required to bring only 1 copy of JEE Main Admit card (all for pages) .
Ans. Candidates are required to carry an original ID proof document ( PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ 12th Class Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph) along with admit card.
Ans. You should have the JEE Main Application Number and Date of Birth.
Ans. You can reprint your admit card from the official website If you have lost it.
Ans. candidates are required to drop the duly filled admit card in designated drop box after the completion of exam failing which may lead to non-evaluation of your paper.