NTA has opened the JEE Main 2021 application form correction facility to make changes in the application form of the exam from today. Students can make the corrections in their JEE Main 2021 Application forms till 30th January 2021. On the application form, the aspirants will be able to edit various details like – name, address, educational details, photos and others.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form Correction: 8 Steps
Check the 8 steps to correct your JEE Main 2021 application forms below:
- Aspirants must visit the official website of JEE Main 2021 i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on either – “Image Correction” or “Application Correction” button to make the changes.
- Now, the candidates should read all the instructions and click on ‘Proceed’ to move to the next step.
- Check if all information is correct. In case changes are required, please do the same and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- In case you want to make corrections to the photograph, they must click on the link – “Image Correction”.
- Then provide your credentials to login and proceed further.
- Students will have to upload their photograph once again with the ascertained size and format.
- After that, candidates will have to ‘Save’ their changes and then click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
After the JEE Main 2021 application form correction, NTA will release the admit card in the second week of February 2021 tentatively. NTA also has stated the details like – name, address, category, PWD status, educational details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc. once changed on the application form and submitted will not be considered for changes further.
What’s New This Time?
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, a lot of changes were incorporated in the previous year to ensure all aspirants get to write the exam. Those changes have also been included in this year. Few are mentioned below-
- Candidates are allowed to update their exam city preferences in form correction. This means, if a candidate has moved to another city, he/she can provide it as first preference, in case they want an exam center in that city.
- This year, the exam is being conducted in 4 sessions – February, March, April and May. Candidates who have not opted for any of the sessions while filling the application form can do so by using the correction window.
- In the above case, candidates will be asked to pay additional fees according to the number of sessions and papers chosen by the candidate.
- Candidates who were not able to take JEE Advanced in the previous year (2020), do not have to attempt JEE Main 2021 again. They can directly attempt JEE Advanced 2021, while providing valid proof of reason over why they weren’t able to take the exam. The rules will be communicated once JEE Advanced 2021 notification is released.
In case you are facing any issues in form correction, you can comment here or contact JEE Main Helpline. Keep visiting JEEMains.in for regular updates!