Last updated on September 12th, 2020
It is a day of rejoice for many, and maybe a setback for a few, as the National Testing Agency (NTA) announces the JEE Main 2020 Results today for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech). NTA successfully conducted JEE Main 2020 between 1st to 6th September 2020. On Day 1, B.Arch and B.Planning Papers were conducted, while from 2nd to 6th Day, B.E/B.Tech Paper was conducted.
The exams were held amid complete COVID-19 Safety Protocols. With the announcement of JEE Main Results for April / September 2020 session, students will be more inclined to know about qualifying JEE Main Cut Off.
- Top 2.5 lakh candidates will also be able to register for JEE Advanced 2020 soon.
- Based on JEE Main Results, JoSAA Counselling will be organised for admission to NITs, IIITs and GFTIs.
How To Check JEE Main 2020 Result?
The steps to check the JEE Main April / September 2020 Result are given below-
- Head over to the official website of JEE Main 2020 i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on “JEE (Main) 2020 NTA Score Paper 1”.
- Now, enter Application Number, DOB and Security Pin.
- Click on Submit and your scorecard will appear.
- Download this JEE Main 2020 Scorecard as PDF and save it safely for future reference.
Currently, there is no information as to when the JEE Main Scorecard for B.Arch and B.Planning will be released. But it is expected to release soon as the registrations for JEE Advanced will be beginning soon enough.