NTA will be closing the JEE Main Form Correction Facility on 3rd May 2020. Candidates can also change exam city preference with the correction facility which has been an additional facility provided in view of the situation caused by COVID-19 pandemic and country-wide lockdown.
The correction facility was first re-opened during the first lockdown until 14th April 2020. With the extension of lockdown, the correction facility has also been extended till 3rd May 2020. This is the third time NTA has opened the JEE Main Application Form Correction Facility. Candidates have only 7 days remaining to use this facility for the last time.
Authority is yet to decide the JEE Main new dates. The dates for the release of admit card as well as the new examination dates for JEE Main have been postponed indefinitely till the end of May 2020 as per the official notice. As per the recent statement by, Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal, JEE Main might be postponed until June 2020 due to widespread pandemic and the high risk of infection to students.
To use the correction facility, candidates must follow these steps-
- Head over to the official website for JEE Main 2020 – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Check for “Application Form Correction”
- Login using your Application Number and Password and security pin (captcha).
- Edit the details as per your preference.
- Submit and Pay the correction fee (not mandatory for all corrections)