NTA has reopened the JEE Main Application Form Correction Facility for the April 2020 session to help the candidates who were unable to access the previous window due to the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) as many students had to isolate themselves. This comes with a similar announcement by NTA for NEET 2020. The correction facility for JEE Main 2020 as well as NEET 2020 has now been reopened.
The correction window for JEE Main 2020 will remain open only till 14th April 2020 5.00 pm and the payments will be accepted till 11.50 pm on the same day. Inability to make the payment will not create any changes in your application form and any changes you made during this period will be reversed.
To access the correction facility you need to follow the given instructions-
- Visit the official website for JEE Main 2020 – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Next, in the Introduction, you will find two buttons below
- Click on “Application Form Correction for JEE (Main) April – 2020”
- A new window will appear
- Enter your Application Number, Password and Security Pin and Sign In
Latest News Updates
- Live Update: JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2020 Postponed, New Dates Set For September
- Turn Lockdown Period Into An Opportunity”, says Anand Kumar of Super 30 to JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2020 Syllabus not reduced, says NTA
- JEE Main 2020: Dates announced by the MHRD, Examination to be conducted from July 18 to 23, 2020
- New Batches for IITs and NITs to start in September 2020
Once you are done with corrections, you have to pay the necessary fee for the changes. You can remit the fee using Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, UPI or Online Wallet. Remember that this will be the only last chance to use the correction facility. No more chances for correction shall be provided to candidates after this window closes.
Candidates can call these helpline numbers mentioned on the NTA website in order to get ant clarifications – 8287471852, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953, 8882356803. Candidates are also advised to keep visiting the official website of NTA or JEE Main 2020 to keep themselves updated about any changes.